# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

That was fun to look at all the promos! And on one it said that Enterainment Weekly listed him as one of the top 12 Entertainers of the Year...

Never heard THAT before! EW usually skewers him...no love lost in the past.

That's OLD...as in 2003 old. Clay and Ruben jointly were selected as the number 2 entertainers of the year by EW. (Lord of the Rings was number 1). I still love that picture shoot, with him in the white tux.

Ok...so today Ms. Couchie and I resume our walking together, dang it! And we're gonna sweat, too! It's a warm day here (for this area, that is...heh)...and I ain't takin' it slow, so get ready, woman! ;)

Ooooo, muski likes it fast!

Love seeing all those ads for the concert tour in one place. That's very cool!

Clay's gonna be on TV soooooooon! EEEEEEEEE!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE CHAT TIME THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU

Click on the poll at the top of the page.

Thanks for the Clayboard link. It was nice to see all that stuff in one place.

And LOL that RCA updating their website with a rerun of Jimmy K and some small little cameo appearance.

So no one's watching DWTS???

OMG...The Canadian channel that usually carries this show opted to show it tomorrow...I;m happy we also get ABC.

no appearance yet...

Just watched AI finale...no comparison to season 2...so boring tonight...

AWWW I really like Apollo Ono...hope he wins.

Oh, I'm watching it on the hi def in the living room!

I want Apolo to win and Laila to come in second...Joey just doesn't thrill me - but he is good. Very boy-bandy, oddly enough <snerk>

Oh, I'm watching it on the hi def in the living room!

So am I! The joy of having a laptop!

I want Apolo to win and Laila to come in second...Joey just doesn't thrill me - but he is good. Very boy-bandy, oddly enough <snerk>

But I LIKE boy-bandy! (Although I was more of Backstreet Boys girl, myself...*g*) I do want Apolo to win, though, but I'd be happy if Joey won too. I'm impressed that they chose for their final dance the one that they did NOT get perfect scores on before.

I'm thinking they are going to give all 10's to all three couples.

I've enjoyed this show this year, and having Clay on it will be the icing on the cake!

Part of the reason I really like Laila is that she really is the least "dancer-like". For 175 lbs, she really does "float like a butterfly". With really bad knees (I saw somewhere that she's putting off surgery) and high heels. And she is really, really good at the latin dances - her mambo did deserve tens.

But this has been the best finale I think.

To be honest -- I'd be happy with any of the three winning. ITA KAndre that has done so much, and I totally admire that as a "big girl" like her. To get that kind of grace, she's done fantastically.

You know what else? I'm actually not minding all the "filler" for this show. AI's filler is just so cheesy, IMO. So far on the DWTS finale, Im' entertained.

But I need my Clay fix.