# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

I want to bid on Clay's shirt just for the hell of it. But I'd be too scared that suddenly all the rich clay fans would go up in smoke and I'd have to buy the sucker.

I would love kLo's leather coat. I remember it... and if I don't eat for a month or two I could actually fit into it. heeee

I wish they had more season two stuff because I would bid on it. If they are smart - like say the McDonalds people were with the footprints - they'd sweeten the pot and add more clay items.

I have no imagination..can't even guess what they're going to do tomorrow. Can't wait to hear reports. Sounds like something taped unfortunately. Wonder if any Clay fans are going toomorrow night to the taping. Oh wait..what am I saying? heee.

The 'slap upside the head' hand is ready if there is a white tee shirt involved with said ball gown.

Bwah.... can you just imagine it.

I just had a chance to check out the auction. Hey, I'm surprised that no one here mentioned bidding on Sanjaya's stuff! I mean, wow! There are two great shirts, and they are both autographed by Sanjaya himself. What could be better??

And, of course, there's Ryan's stuff, too. A couple of shirts, and a couple of pairs of pants. Maybe somebody would like to see that cool stuff on their son. Why not? And even Simon has a cool shirt in there! It's signed, "Lots of Love, Simon Cowell." WoooooHoooooo! I'm excited about this auction, ya'll!

:cryingwlaughter:

:believe:

(I'd love to bid on Clay's shirt, but I'm sure the price will go waaaay above what I can pay before the end of the auction. Damn!)

Edited by Gibby

I have to say, I hope they add more items - where are all those other idols and giving back - None from season 1 - Kim could have had Clay call a few - he has Justin on Spped dial still, doesn't he?

WHere is Charles's autographed EP or even Corey Clark donating a few copies of his CD? Julia could have donated some hair products. COme on - ifthey had Kim Caldwell, she is interviewing all the other idols -what the heck. I am so disappointed,.

As far as having more Clay stuff - I think he realizes the value and has to stop giving stuff out now that he knows how to auction them off properly for the BAF - there are only so many shirts from AI2 and a lot of years of fund raising ahead of him. He gave away most of the sports shirts from the tour already to charities, and has been donating stuff to every charity under the sun for years. Where's Carmen - she could have donated the T-shirt from under that dress. Come on - there are lots of idols Heck, half the stuff she is auctioning is from CHris Richsn - doesn't Blake have anything he will part with? Good will man, you need votes tomorrow!!!

I have no imagination..can't even guess what they're going to do tomorrow. Can't wait to hear reports. Sounds like something taped unfortunately. Wonder if any Clay fans are going toomorrow night to the taping. Oh wait..what am I saying? heee.

Heh, I am not sure I want to be spoiled. I will be at a baseball game during the show, so I look forward to the clack when I get home! And I totally trust Clay's instincts.....surprise me, baybeee!

Got good Asheville seats yesterday, so no more :Tour4: !

:Tour3: :TourExcite: :Tour3:

I see what ya'll are saying about the Clothes on our Back auction -- but would ANYBODY really bid for a Corey Clark CD? He couldn't sell them on the STREET! OK, so maybe someone would have pity for the charity, but still.... There are still items there that haven't gotten a single bid.

BTW, can anyone identify Clay's shirt, where he wore it? I'm wracking my brain, and nothing is clicking. Pictures would be helpful. *g*

CLAY ON TEEVEE TONIGHT!!!!!!

I'm rooting for Apolo too. I love watching DWTS. This season has produced some of the best dancers, besides Mario from last season.

I'm thinking we shouldn't get our hopes up too high for Clay's appearance. I have a feeling it is going to be something taped, not live, and it won't amount to much. A skit he has already done before and shown on DWTS perhaps. I don't care though, I will watch and be happy to see it. Besides, like I said, I watch this show anyway. I could care less who wins AI. The one who should of won got booted last week. IMHO But we all know that can be a good thing, not winning. I'm sure Melinda Doolittle will get a record deal somewhere.

He wore it on the BeeGees medly performance, lydjocelyn, but has wore it elsewhere too. You can watch it here on youtube:

Yuck, I have to go in to work earlier today..........

ETA: If you are a collector of AI memorabilia, this auction would be a good place to scarf up some stuff at reasonable prices. Once the show goes off the air it will automatically increase in value, I bet.

Edited by Clayzorback

I'm thinking we shouldn't get our hopes up too high for Clay's appearance. I have a feeling it is going to be something taped, not live, and it won't amount to much. A skit he has already done before and shown on DWTS perhaps. I don't care though, I will watch and be happy to see it.

I don't expect it to be much (i.e. only a few seconds) but I totally expect it will be something new and taped specifically for this show. Any Clay appearance on my TV is a good thing! :allgood:

I was Kidding about the Corey CD - sheesh - can't I even try to be funny? - But I would think a Charles EP would produce a little interest - for the peson who has to have everything AI

Next time AI has a charity - they should think about things like AI compilation CDs with everyone's signature on it - that would be nice!

I hope they put up more stuff today. Too much stuff from the same people. I like choices,

It really is a good thing, and the prices should go up over the month.

I think the key word about Clay is glimpse - he might even be a bit part as in, isn't it funny he is in the audience - we just don't know. I would still like the dancing horse.

play, I figured you were joking, but you never know when the two fans of Corey Clark might show up. *g*

In other news...

Go here for information and a poll regarding the FCA Summer Chat series! I believe the post has all the information about the chat, and the poll is at the top of the page with 4 suggested dates. If anyone has any other suggested topics, please post them in that thread. Thanx.

I'm really of the mind that Clay will be something pre-taped for tonight. Live shows can be so unpredictable - if he was just going to be in the audience, I don't think it would be guaranteed that they would even show him...

I'm really of the mind that Clay will be something pre-taped for tonight. Live shows can be so unpredictable - if he was just going to be in the audience, I don't think it would be guaranteed that they would even show him...

OH definitely... This show will focus on the dancers and his part will be "cameo" like. in and out like .. but that's fine..even a few seconds will give us plenty to go on and on about..the hair, the clothes, was he funny, etc.

BTW, can anyone identify Clay's shirt, where he wore it? I'm wracking my brain, and nothing is clicking. Pictures would be helpful. *g*

Clay wore that shirt on his visit home to Raleigh - he has it on

when he gets out of the little bus at the Y and rolls out the "world's

longest greeting card"- and again in the helicopter before the Bulls

game NA (he's changed to a jersey by the time he lands on the field...)

I think there is a still somewhere of him in the helicopter in that shirt.

I have also seen Ryan wearing it at some point but I would have

to go thru a lot of footage to figure that one out!!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :Tour3: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :Tour3: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm beginning to wonder if maybe it was something taped when he was on Kimmel last week....I've seen a number of "if fans would just keep their mouth shut!" type posts around different boards this morning...makes me think that there is some chatter going on about this in the "back channels". Well, we'll know soon enough, because everyone who was "in the know" will probably crow about it after the fact. :whistling-1:

In other words, SSDD. :lol:

Edited by luckiest1

I'm beginning to wonder if maybe it was something taped when he was on Kimmel last week....I've seen a number of "if fans would just keep their mouth shut!" type posts around different boards this morning...makes me think that there is some chatter going on about this in the "back channels". Well, we'll know soon enough, because everyone who was "in the know" will probably crow about it after the fact. :whistling-1:

Ok you guilted me into coming forward. Holla!

Mornin', ladies...and all the rest of you. :whistling-1:

Two Clay-related things (no, I'm not talking about the titanium items)

1--saw Clay as part of a commercial this morning on tv, promoting The Insider---just a quick clip (I couldn't hear), but he was dressed like in his oh-so-extravangant Without You video (snark)...a bunch of celebrities quickly one after the other, I guess giving a shout out to The Insider.

2. i forgot

Oh please, when the subject came up (thanks to Radio Free Faye again, I believe), it didn't take the combined efforts of CSI: Vegas, Miami and New York to figure out the most likely scenario would be via one of Kimmel's skits. :rolleyes:

Couchie, you're just mean.

Oh please, when the subject came up (thanks to Radio Free Faye again, I believe), it didn't take the combined efforts of CSI: Vegas, Miami and New York to figure out the most likely scenario would be via one of Kimmel's skits. :rolleyes:

Yep. But it sure didn't stop some from implying inside knowledge. Are you saying you don't believe them? :insert shocked emoticon:

Ok you guilted me into coming forward. Holla!

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

CMSU..........Seriously..........CMSU

RCA has put up the DWTS appearance on Clay's MySpace -- and identified it as a comedy skit with Kimmel. And, they have the Kimmel rerun listed for tomorrow night.

RCA did it. Really they did!!!

Well there you go. It sure sounds like promo and marketing is at work to me. Of course I'm sure there will be some who will find fault with it. *g*

That was fun to look at all the promos! And on one it said that Enterainment Weekly listed him as one of the top 12 Entertainers of the Year...

Never heard THAT before! EW usually skewers him...no love lost in the past.

Ok...so today Ms. Couchie and I resume our walking together, dang it! And we're gonna sweat, too! It's a warm day here (for this area, that is...heh)...and I ain't takin' it slow, so get ready, woman! ;)