# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

OMG sexy pics of Clay with my morning coffee. That first one showcases his awesome cheek bones. Loved his thick mane too. Are you trying to send me back to bed? Hee

Love the T-shirt ideas. Thanks playbiller for the links and emoticons. You come up with some very good ones. Going back a few days I missed Solo?'s birthday. Happy Birthday........

I'm going to do Clay in Tulsa where he'll be drilling for my oil.

muski I'm glad you got your credit card..............

Edited by Clayzorback

You guys are on a roll with the "doing Clay" lines.

Regarding that "Showbiz Tonight" clip. They were using Katherine McPhee as an example of a success, said she was at the top of the charts? Is that right? I guess they were talking about radio play, but I didn't think her sales were all that great, but I could be behind the times on that one.

PS. The word of the day at Showbiz tonight must have been "massive"

You guys are on a roll with the "doing Clay" lines.

Regarding that "Showbiz Tonight" clip. They were using Katherine McPhee as an example of a success, said she was at the top of the charts? Is that right? I guess they were talking about radio play, but I didn't think her sales were all that great, but I could be behind the times on that one.

PS. The word of the day at Showbiz tonight must have been "massive"

That's how I took it too. I think she is getting radio play but are her sales really that good? I didn't think so, but then I don't follow the other AI people. One more before I leave for work.

I did Clay in Boston and we made history.

I was doing a WTF over that one too, so I went over to that vast array of "knowledge" known as Wikipedia (which is actually quite good for something like this), and they say she's gone Gold, with just over 321,000 albums sold. It also says that the highest chart position for the lead single, "Over It" was number 21 on the pop charts. *shrug* Sounds like a decent beginning for her, and I wish her no ill will, but that's not THAT spectacular either, IMO.

It's a beautiful Friday here, and I'm stuck at work. *sigh* Maybe Clay will fulfill luckiest1's premonition and blog today. He usually likes Fridays....

T

By the way....my credit card WAS at the restaurant of Sex on the Beach and Screaming Orgasms...and as soon as I get back home and can fax a copy of my driver's license to prove my identity, they'll send it to me.

So there! :medium-smiley-070:

So there? I don't think you convinced CG that you should be holding her concert tickets heee.

I have faith in muski.... I have faith in muski..... I have faith in muski.....

Ansa, CG, Muski -- make sure to check the Cali4fer thread... important stuff to think about...

Yes ma'am!

I can't stop!

I did Clay a Thousand Different Ways, and I gave him Everything I Have.

....And I have the credit card bills to prove it.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!!!! OMG that is so perfect! I have the credit card bills that prove why its so perfect!

I can't stop!

Hee, where do I go to order this? Who do I paypal. Because I need one. :)

I did Clay Aiken in Syracuse and he Croused my Hind

I did Clay Aiken in Canandaigua and he fingered my lakes

I did Clay Aiken in Chatauqua and he played with the wood

Hee, I'm not a very good smutter.

luckiest1, you need to give yourself more credit. Heh! You're not getting out junior high that easy! Get in here with the rest of us.

I can't stop!

MeMeMeMeMe! I want one....will they take installment payments? Canadian Tire money?

It's nice to see everyone plugged in overnight and recharged their smutters. Low batteries do not make Good Vibrations.....just a little bit of wisdom from the...um....Beach Boys Guide to Life.

Which reminds me I started writing this blog about 2 months ago, I guess after I walk the dog I should go finish it....yeah, likes that actually going to happen.....seems like "get 'er done" only applies to Saturday nights around here.

MeMeMeMeMe! I want one....will they take installment payments? Canadian Tire money?

:cryingwlaughter: I have lots of Canadian Tire money! That's about the only kind, though.

What the heck is Canadian Tire Money and can I use it to pay for the rental car on the Cali4fer?

:cryingwlaughter: I have lots of Canadian Tire money! That's about the only kind, though.

What the heck is Canadian Tire Money and can I use it to pay for the rental car on the Cali4fer?

I was wondering the same thing!

Speaking of which, couchie, I put some car info in the Cali4fer thread.

And now some Variations on the Theme ......

Scortadura = We’re Scoring On The Tour

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and he was Molto Passionato (very passionate)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and he was Magnifico (magnificent)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and he was Virtuoso (performed with exceptional artistry)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and he was Vivacissimo (very lively)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and he was Strepitoso (loud and noisy)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and it was Sostenudo (sustained and lengthened)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and it was Rallentando (slow and deliberate)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and it was Marcatissimo (very accentuated)

and last but not least ....

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour for the Bisbigliando! (soft tremolo performed by lightly and rapidly moving fingers back and forth across the strings)

And now ... back to the job.

Canadian Tire Money. EH?!?!?!? (Canadian, of course, for "HUH?")

keepingfaith -- EEEEEEEEE! A musician in our midst! I LOVE YOUR LIST! I actually knew most of those terms (that's what being an amateur musician for many years, with many years of lessons, will do for you). Very clever of you to combine the Word of the Day with Scoring on the Tour. I'd send that list to Clay (or maybe Jaime) if I were you!

*g*

Canadian Tire money is like coupons - every time you purchase something at Canadian Tire (big hardware/automotive store) you get a percentage of your purchase back in Canadian Tire money. You can use it as cash the next time you shop. It comes in different denominations - $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00, $5.00.........probably higher but I guess I've never spent enough to get the big bills!

I'd like one of each!

Edited by luckiest1

Canadian Tire Money. EH?!?!?!? (Canadian, of course, for "HUH?")

keepingfaith -- EEEEEEEEE! A musician in our midst! I LOVE YOUR LIST! I actually knew most of those terms (that's what being an amateur musician for many years, with many years of lessons, will do for you). Very clever of you to combine the Word of the Day with Scoring on the Tour. I'd send that list to Clay (or maybe Jaime) if I were you!

*g*

Actually, that was from the JnaT (Detroit??) when someone called out 'does it [scortadura] mean your scoring on the tour' and Clay said something like, 'unfortunately, no' ... so maybe we can use it for "Doing Clay Aiken" this summer.

I think it would be fun to have shirts made up regarding the "I did Clay Aiken" theme. Maybe give a couple of the best ones to Clay.

Canadian Tire money is like coupons - every time you purchase something at Canadian Tire (big hardware/automotive store) you get a percentage of your purchase back in Canadian Tire money. You can use it as cash the next time you shop. It comes in different denominations - $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00, $5.00.........probably higher but I guess I've never spent enough to get the big bills!

Most often stored in rolled up wads secured with a rubber band or in a can in the laundryroom. Half of the national economy is tied up in it. So, I had to go look it up...The History of Canadian Tire Money.

I want EVERYTHING written on my tee shirt including the fancy Eye-talian phrases from Scordutoura (thank you keepingfaith!).....so, I maybe I could get a mumu instead?

And now some Variations on the Theme ......

Scortadura = We’re Scoring On The Tour

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and he was Molto Passionato (very passionate)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and he was Magnifico (magnificent)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and he was Virtuoso (performed with exceptional artistry)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and he was Vivacissimo (very lively)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and he was Strepitoso (loud and noisy)

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour and it was Marcatissimo (very accentuated)

and last but not least ....

I did Clay on the Symphony Tour for the Bisbigliando! (soft tremolo performed by lightly and rapidly moving fingers back and forth across the strings)

And now ... back to the job.

That job is digging up more words for my mumu, right?

From the public page at the OFC....

Are you ready for some presales?

05/18/07 : NEW CLAY AIKEN PRE-SALES BEGIN MONDAY, MAY 21st!

By Team Clay

New pre-sales for Clay Aiken's upcoming symphony tour begin this coming Monday, May 21st. Pre-sale passwords, links and detailed information will be posted on the TOURS page of the website prior to pre-sale start times. You will need to login using your Clay Online fan club account to see the pre-sale links and codes.

Clay Aiken Pre-Sale beginning Monday, May 21:

August 11 -- Asheville, NC -- Biltmore Estate - Pre-Sale Begins 9:30 a.m. EDT

Clay Aiken Pre-Sale beginning Wednesday, May 23rd:

August 15 -- Atlanta, GA -- Chastain Park Amphitheater - Pre-Sale Begins 10 a.m. EDT

August 17 -- Tampa, FL -- Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center - Pre-Sale Begins 12 p.m. EDT

I did Clay Aiken and I was "Learning to Sing" !

I did CA on Christmas and all was well. He said, "O come ye, O come ye" as chestnuts were roasting on an open fire. Luckily , he DID save it all for Christmas Day, which resulted in a winter wonderland!

I know it's too gross! ( if you get it , that is!)

Edited by Divayenta