# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

This whole board personality vs real life has got me thinking - so if there is ever an FCA get together - would we end up with a group of people sitting in a circle and staring at each other - waiting for someone else to speak so we could all listen?

Off to see if there is an emoticon for this!

I must be getting too old for this travel thing. I had to sleep in the middle of hte day today after my day-long, cross-country plane and automobile adventure yesterday.

But now I'm starving and wonder if anybody out there has a restaurant suggestion for me while I'm in Miami/Miami Beach?

Oh I was watching giada's weekend getaways last night...she was at south beach...and there were some great food that she featured...

If you like crabs there was Joe's stone crabs...it has a take out section where you can buy stone crab claws...yum...

anyway...here is the link to the page for that episode...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_wg/ep...6_48674,00.html

I love this show cos it really makes me want t visit the place and try the food. South Beach looked so good...I envy you Muski...have fun!!!

Hey huskerfalcon!!! long time no see!!

Hee...I am so glad I'm going to the CA3fer...I am sure to look for artquest...

And which concert do you plan to skip cuz I'm going to 4 babeeee.

OOPS...hee OMG I am goign to 4 CONCERTS... :Tour3: :Tour3:

Just wanted to let you all know, I just got a call from Muski who wanted me to tell you all she is in South Beach having sex on the beach and its going down nice and smooth.

That is all....... :whistling-1:

Just wanted to let you all know, I just got a call from Muski who wanted me to tell you all she is in South Beach having sex on the beach and its going down nice and smooth.

mmmm...if Clay was anywhere near her vicinity the visuals would;v been much better... :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

cough :biteme:cough

You can tell muski I dragged my arse home from work, was in my pajamas by 5:30, and just ate half a bag of store-brand cheese balls. [i can only aspire to purchase actual Cheez Doodles some day...] I may or may not be awake to watch Lost tonight.

Hey huskerfalcon!

Searches memory banks to see if there's anything utterly embarassing I've done in front of Huskerfalcon. All clear although I might have bent her ear a time or two during my job searches. Getting me to my meet and greet on time in New Hampshire was fun.

Especially since SOMEONE forgot to bring her camera.... :whistling-1:

This whole board personality vs real life has got me thinking - so if there is ever an FCA get together - would we end up with a group of people sitting in a circle and staring at each other - waiting for someone else to speak so we could all listen?

Off to see if there is an emoticon for this!

Actually, I'm imagining a situation similar to Clay's in Afghanistan, with KAndre in the role of Clay, leading the rest of us in "If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands." *g*

:angry22:

Like any of us are surprised...

:funnypost:

*starts a collection so that bottlecap can afford Cheez Doodles*

UNICEF Schmunicef!!! Where's my darned field blog!! Am I gonna have to go all Clay Aiken fan on someone?

And does anyone have the pic of baby Clay in the washtub? I need it for sumthin'.

Thanks..the shy and retiring one in real life.

Back to the hotel after stopping at two places on Ocean Drive....the first because the music called to me---Rumba Palace. Just happened to be two for one drinks...so I ordered Sex on the Beach and called CG..

wait...that doesn't sound right....

Then ordered fried calamari and another round of Sex on the Beach....mmmmmm...I tried to see if the waiter could make my drink bigger by serving Clay with the Sex on the Beach, but my Spanish must be rusty----he just gave me a very, very scary look and ran away.

Decided to take it home (everything then was sorta blah---not having Clay with my SexontheBeach)...but just HAD to stop at another place (already forgot the name) for a slice of Key Lime Pie. Oh, and this place had two-for-one drinks, too.

So damned if I didn't have my third go at Sex On the Beach! It wasn't as strong as the first two, but I've found that to be pretty much the the way that is. heh. Since I had another drink coming and it was time to head home, I decided to just go for it and end the evening with a Screaming Orgasm.

yum.

that is all.

OK so we're either 5 feet or 5' 9" and now we're shy (normal definition) or shy? (KAndre definition). LOL Want to catch up on some posts but first must run some rice pudding over to my nephew. It's his favorite..and it's hot!

Anybody see Clay's comment on Quiana's MySpace from earlier today -- oh my GOODNESS!!!!! :hubbahubba:

www.myspace.com/quianaparler

ETA: To change yesterday to today. I'm been working so much I don't know what day it is!

Edited by keepingfaith

That man is no innocent.

Thank the stars. :hubbahubba:

I bet I could even talk him into Sex on the Beach.

Yeah, but three in a row??? Hmmmmmmm. Yeah, that sounds REALLY good! I would just want it to be a deserted beach, and have him all to myself. All three times.

And the MySpace comment - What a little shit! He's the one who's not family friendly, 'cuz he brought the subject up himself! BWAH!!

ETA: Muski, I believe that smart ass emoticon was used in reference to Clay's 'family friendly' comment. Pretty good description, huh?!

Edited by Gibby

OMG! Look at this gif I saw at EAYOR!

smartass.gif

Bwah! That CMSU!

Okay, muski, help a poor backward girl out .... what is EAYOR? .... and what is CMSU? .... and there are others that go past me that I can't even think of right now. I'm near braindead at the moment, but Clay is bringing me around.

Sex On The Beach ... sounds great right about now. A drink would be nice, too!

Joe's Stone Crab in Miami Beach sure brings back memories for me. But as I remember it's only open during stone crab season, which is something like October through April as I recall. But enough Sex On The Beach and you don't need stone crab. Or enough Hot Nuts. Ever had a shot of Hot Nuts????

HEEE I love that comment ....the little...tease!!!!

Family friendly?? I sure hope not!!! bwah!!!

I am wondering why only two dates is up on Quiana's site...this is getting more interesting. I wonder if he will have different guest artist!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can;t wait for the first concert...

is it July yet???

Okay, muski, help a poor backward girl out .... what is EAYOR? .... and what is CMSU? .... and there are others that go past me that I can't even think of right now. I'm near braindead at the moment, but Clay is bringing me around.

I'm not Muski, but I can tell you what the acronyms mean. EAYOR is a part of Red Hot Topic, and stands for Enter at Your Own Risk. There's steamy fanfic there, including Muski's smutty tales.

CMSU means 'crack my shit up.'

Edited by Gibby

Oh couchie, we should be quite a pair in California! My father has always called me a heffalump (Winnie the Pooh reference) because I have the grace of such a creature. A good friend of mine in high school used to say my clutziness was all part of my charm! I have a tendency to fall of my shoes - even when wearing flats! I drop things all the time and frequently dribble whatever I am drinking down my chin! But I have become very good at covering up and sometimes no one notices! Or at least they seem like they don't.... :blush:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL...we'll make quite the pair. Yep I remember walking across the street in Berkeley and just fell on my ass. I'm going to have to refresh my memory on this heffalump... love the word though. I think I may be a heffalump as well!!

What is a Poddie

Seems to be some confusion.

I love those pictures of Clay and Chamberlain on Quiana's myspace...

I'm not Muski, but I can tell you what the acronyms mean. EAYOR is a part of Red Hot Topic, and stands for Enter at Your Own Risk. There's steamy fanfic there, including Muski's smutty tales.

CMSU means 'crack my shit up.'

Thanks, Gibby! Makes perfect sense now.

I think TLC has some great shows. Besides WNTW, I also try to catch "Little People, Big World." Discovery Channel has one one my favorites too, with "Dirty Jobs" (anyone here a fan of that one? I'm missing it so much lately!) and "Mythbusters." And, if there is absolutely nothing else on TV, I'll put on the Food Network (Ace of Cakes, Dinner: Impossible, any of those silly challenge shows, and of course, my favorite, Alton Brown's "Good Eats," which recently won a Peabody Award for excellence in quality TV. Alton is my other Southern Geekboy boyfriend.)

I love "Dirty Jobs" and "Mythbusters." Also Alton Brown! Whenever he goes to Harry's I squeal, "I've been in that store!" I also love to watch "Sell This House", "Flip This House" and "Flip That House."

Board personas? Wow, that's a tough one. I think I'm pretty much the same except that I'm a much better writer than I am a speaker. Oh if I'm comfortable with you I don't shut up. But I think I'm funnier online than I am in person.

I think you're a heck of a lot of fun in person too!