# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

Damn, now I am sitting here watching them.

On some its really funny! He looks like a bad lip syncher on some - especially on "Tell Her About It"!!

Sometimes its hard to believe that that guy is the same as this guy....

ama06-41r-1.jpg

or this guy....

P1030260_edited-3.jpg

or this guy....

Tyradimple.gif

or this guy.....

121317306-M.jpg

or this guy....

unicefsf_11-1.jpg

That first picture is one of my favorites. He looks kind of satisfied, doesn't he??? :whistling-1:

I just watched his BOTW from the AI2 finale and it gave me chills just like the first time.

That man is magic and mystery and sex all rolled into one delicious package! :wub:

Thanks to ldyjocelyn's rapid response to my plea, I was able to show my friend some choice Clay downloads. She just left my hotel room totally mesmerized by one Clayton Aiken. She.Had.No.Idea.

So she wants me to send her dvds of his concerts and she's going to buy his cds. She thinks his voice is unbelievable and when she watched and listened to Atlanta Always and Forever....she said,,,"No way...no...god, I've got chills."

I think she gets it.

I showed her AI DLTSGDOM, Solitaire and BOTW. THen his Solitaire return performance on AI in 2004, then some JBT Motown and NaT Dayton ISY (waves to ldyjocelyn), then Toronto WDC...then I dared show her the IT Washington WDC on the steps and she definitely got that. :hubbahubba:

Then I showed her Martha Stewart ATD and finally Long Island AIW.

She is sold. She is toast.

He sells himself so very well.

My work here in Miami is done. I leave early tomorrow. G'night, all!

Oh, and I'm definitely in on the tee shirts...fo sho.

By the way....my credit card WAS at the restaurant of Sex on the Beach and Screaming Orgasms...and as soon as I get back home and can fax a copy of my driver's license to prove my identity, they'll send it to me.

So there! :medium-smiley-070:

OMG....I forgot to tell you that my friend said Simon Cowell stayed at this hotel during the some time in January!

OK...now that I've written that, I'm not sure why I did. I mean...and that's important because???????? :eusa_whistle:

Guest huskerfalcon

Goodness, I forgot to send hugs and squishies to muskifest, too! wetkissf.gif

*waves to Ansa* (your name is different here?)

I hope you don't mind me jumping in, I feel like I know most of you pretty well... :openflower3:

I'll be going to the first three, the last three, Sterling Heights, and the Greek/LA!

He sells himself so very well.

Man, that's gotta be a thread title....

Which reminds me, I think I need to go through and figure out what our nominations are for the next thread title. If you can remember any of them from the past three weeks, post them here!

I'm also thinking of starting an FCA list of attendees for shows. I started that this evening, only to get waylaid, because of all the different troubles with planning. *sigh* I'll work on that again this weekend.

While watching ER this evening, I saw an advertisement for the NBC Nightly News tomorrow night. Their weekly "Making a Difference" segment will be discussing Beads for Life -- I recognized the beads right away! Hee. Might be interesting to watch.

Has anyone recorded all the different ways we're going to do Clay this summer?

T

By the way....my credit card WAS at the restaurant of Sex on the Beach and Screaming Orgasms...and as soon as I get back home and can fax a copy of my driver's license to prove my identity, they'll send it to me.

So there! :medium-smiley-070:

So there? I don't think you convinced CG that you should be holding her concert tickets heee.

I'll be going to the first three, the last three, Sterling Heights, and the Greek/LA!

Whah..she's doing him 8 times and I'm only doing him 4. Life is really just not fair.

You guys cracked me up today. And then those pictures got posted and took my breath away. The silly /goofy and the hot..That's my Clay..

So my cutie pie neice nosing around in my DVD's found Aladdin and she was just flummoxed. Why on earth would old Auntie have Aladdin. She wanted it. She wanted to take it home. I made it quite clear that she could borrow it but it must come back. The look on her face was priceless..that video was for kids only so why couldn't she have it. I explained that Clay-- yeah him the one who's painting is right there, and whose calendar is right over there, and whose picture is right there on my computer - yes that Clay has a special feature on that DVD so therefore after she watches the movie she must return it to it's rightful slot in my rack. SHe just turned to me and said with a sigh - ok Auntie. Get 'em while they're young.

Ansa, CG, Muski -- make sure to check the Cali4fer thread... important stuff to think about...

I am sorry, but I am still giggling over the Colbert Report where he ahd Tom (the hammer) Delay autograph his hammer, since Colbert likes to nail people - he did tell him that he confessed to crimes because he had a double negative in his new books about not not committing a crime. I don't remember the quote but it will be up on youtube from some one eventually. Think that some of the fan book writers helped Delay write his book? I remember a similar issue with those books.

OK soime pictures for what we were saying earlier

message34.gifvalentine31.gif9b292bbe.gif60bae76e.gifvalentine107.gif

Good Lord, people... Chatty much? :lol:

I'm gone one stinkin' day and it takes me HOURS to catch up! I LMAO most of the time too. Thanks! Hee.

I find the concept of onboard personas vs. real life personas interesting as hell. I can't imagine faking who you are. I mean, I guess I think people on the boards are exactly who they are in person. I think I am. Maybe not though. I don't try to be any different than in person. But I definitely find it easier to express myself in person, so I hold back from posting many a thought. Maybe people see differences more because of how you're read vs. how you post. Kinda like when you talk to someone on the phone for years and then finally meet them. So many of your own preconceived notions go out the window. And yet, they are just the same. Dunno. It's interesting though.

Me? I'm just as reasonable in person! --- bwah... kidding! I'm a bitch. :lol:

I guess I'll just have to meet artquest someday so she can love me too.

:medium-smiley-070:

I did dream about you the other night... isn't that funny? You were planting iris' in my backyard with my neighbor's mom. Hee. Thanks, they were lovely!

All the T-shirt ideas are great! I hope you really make some. I think it'd be entertaining to make them all the same with lines for filling in the place and description - I did Clay Aiken in _________ and it was ________. And give sharpies away with them. People can make their own. It would be amusing to see what they come up with. Of course, it could be skeery in some instances... :lol:

Hee for the newest member's name. Somehow I feel like I might know that person. LOL!

That first picture from the AMAs is the best! I love how he's pulling back his hair. I love the color of his hair. I love that I can see his face. It's just damn beautimous!

Anyway, I got nothin'! Just wanted to check in and feel caught up and say I'm totally game for the chats! I'll try to think of some topics.

God, KarenEh!?, you already know you're funny as hell, don't you? Don't you? Cuz, really... you are!

I missed you chach! :F_05BL17blowkiss: Thanks for the links!

*tosses muski some velcro*

ETA... I can't figure it out either, play! Is it from when he sang Hello? You can almost barely hear it in the background, but those damn people won't shut up. LOL!

Edited by YSRN

A link from Gerwhisp at the CB - non-winners of AI SHowbiz tonight

I am blanking on the video they show.

I think that's the medley from the final three night...the one that ends with Solid As A Rock or whatever it's called....Ashford & Simpson, maybe?

What? They didn't require a photo of that tattoo? muski, I lead such a freakin' sheltered life. I never even knew you could pay for sex on the beach with a credit card!

I never even knew you could pay for sex on the beach with a credit card!

Hell, I'm still tickled to death plastic got me a screaming orgasm!

Wait...I already am.

Anyhoo...off to the airport, chickies...a long ride home in a full airplane, dang it. and I FLOVE that self-proclaimed "bitch" YSRN's idea about the fill in the blank tee shirts. I could see the line on the front and then on the back there's a like group A--places and group B---some ideas for the second fill in the blank and then people could mix and match (you know, like one from group a and one from group b?)

It's too early, I can't explain myself.

shutup.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Catching up.....and couldn't have my NY 3fer left out!

Any slogans for the NY concerts? I mean, how difficult could Chatauqua, Syracuse and Rochester be???

I did Clay Aiken in Syracuse and he Croused my Hind

I did Clay Aiken in Canandaigua and he fingered my lakes

I did Clay Aiken in Chatauqua and he played with the wood

Hee, I'm not a very good smutter.

I woke up this morning almost certain he'd blogged. Do you ever just get that feeling? Well, apparently I was wrong. Maybe today?

A few more I thought of after I signed off last night:

I was in a three-(thousand)some with Clay Aiken.

For the Claynadians:

I did Clay a Thousand Different Ways, Eh?

The bumper sticker:

I'd rather be doing Clay.

For our lovely Clack gathers:

I did Clay a Thousand Different Ways, and I got it all on video.

I did Clay a Thousand Different Ways, and I have the pictures to prove it.

And luckiest1, why does this sound STD-ish? Bwah!

I did Clay Aiken in Canandaigua and he fingered my lakes

I did Clay Aiken in Chatauqua and he played with the wood

You do not give yourself enough credit, my dear -- simply priceless. Love all of bottlecap's ideas too. Hell, I've loved ALL the ideas from yesterday!

Just bopping in to say I'm in on the t-shirts, and I love the fill-in-the-blank idea (and the "one from column A, one from column B" thing on the back of th shirt). And I'm serious that maybe we should consider making this an FCA-MAD fundraiser. I'm pretty sure Cafe Press will allow you to donate money to your cause with anything you order from them.

Just thought of a couple more, for the concert ho's:

I did Clay in multiples, and it was tiring!

I did Clay in multiples, and it was fantastic!