# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

Well, we can put all the sayings on - say and inexpensive tote bag - you know like we need to tote around our tour merchandise - you can even use it as a BAF fund raiser.

Hey thats a good idea!!! do they do that in Cafe press!!!

I love the idea of some t-shirts!! I also love the idea of the Doing Clay Aiken Tour.

I also have a suggestion.

If someone (anyone) will make a list of all the sayings I can make BUTTONS.

That is if anyone would like buttons. I made this for my bunco group this week.

button-sm.jpg

I can make 1¼, 2¼, and 3 inch buttons. For a couple bucks each plus postage!

QUESTION: where did THIS come from?

I assume the usual haters created that

Cafe press does a totebag for 12.99

I can get all the sayings together and we can vote per city and have a none of the above so we can fine tune the sayings. Then it is a matter of gettingthe saings into a jpg format and uploading them. I guess this will go i the tours section, but I will put a voting link here.

Nice things about totebags is one size fits all - then you have to decide if you want to make money from this by having a Cafe Press store.

I've just added a thread title poll for the next thread! See the top of this thread for the choices...and there are a LOT of them!

cha cha, I like the button idea, as well as the tote bag, although as a librarian, I've got TONS of tote bags already!

Oh crap, just noticed a spelling mistake in the poll. Damn.

I assume the usual haters created that

OH I'm dense...I thought it was a homage to the husbands out there who have lost their wives to Clayl. Yeah I agree with Artquest on that one.

LdyJ will three votes be a winner heee.

Those buttons are cute Cha Cha.

:rainbowsmile: I have another idea....

How about we just make the artwork available to all and then everyone can

make whatever item they prefer using Cafe Press? Do we have a gallery we

could put it in? Or we could send them in email or something. Or are we going

to set up a store on Cafe Press?

Another note about the buttons. I can make just one button of a certain

thing very easily.

:rainbowsmile: I have another idea....

How about we just make the artwork available to all and then everyone can

make whatever item they prefer using Cafe Press? Do we have a gallery we

could put it in? Or we could send them in email or something. Or are we going

to set up a store on Cafe Press?

Another note about the buttons. I can make just one button of a certain

thing very easily.

That's what I was thinkin', seein' as how I was nominated and all. :lol:

I'll be happy to make the artwork if ya'll want me to. I haven't had time to look to see if "Clay Aiken" is allowed; they do have rules against unofficial band merchandise and such, so it's possible.

I'm not even sure that "Goddamned Clay" stuff was OUR Clay-related. If you go to Cafe Press and do a search on Clay, you get all sorts of stuff; some obviously Clay-related and other stuff, about other Clays.... (there are others?!?!). I thought of it as couchie and artquest did and just thought it was funny. Haters schmaters... who has time?

Edited by YSRN

Yep...Doin' Clay Aiken Tour...DCAT

And I would actually PREFER to use just the first name Clay, rather than Clay Aiken.

I did Clay in California 4 times and rode his big surf!

heh

Quiana had written "A Evening with Clay Aiken" on two dates on her calendar. Clay commented on her myspace that it sounded as if she were doing him on those dates. From that, Brightstar at CH came up with the Doing Clay Aiken tour.

Play..I PM'ed you... but can you move that wonderful compilation post -- and thanks for that - into a new topic set up in the tour section here?

http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...pic=329&hl=

We can plan stuff out there ...Cha Cha love the idea of a button!!

Don't forget to use the "View New Post" options ... you can't miss anything that way...

How about that Clay... heee.

In the kids says the darndest things category, my 4 year old neice said that everybody is cheering for American Idol. My sister asked why she says that. And she said because it is everywhere. There it is on your steering wheel. Of course that confused my sister so my Alex pointed to American Idol on the steering wheel - FORD.

And today she has her hair fixed like Melinda. I guess Clay was right. I think this show can go on forever.

So I think the bidding starts Monday on the clothesoffyourback idol auction. Something to distract for a bit I guess.

Duh.... *slaps forehead* I knew it would make sense once I knew. Thanks for the explanation everyone. Hey, if you want to know something you have to ask. Even at the risk of sounding stupid. As in this case..Duh!!! LOL

I like the button idea too. In fact I like all the ideas. It will be hard to decide which I want for myself.

ETA: I really enjoyed reading the Broads front page. Very, very clever bunch. I have always enjoyed them. Thanks for the link.

Edited by Clayzorback

ETA: I really enjoyed reading the Broads front page. Very, very clever bunch. I have always enjoyed them. Thanks for the link.

I love the Broads as well. Clever is certainly the right word for them. And I love me some Nelle. Question though..I haven't read the latest Heros thing yet. Will I need to see the entire season to get it. I'm going to watch the series online.

So, do we know whether or not Clay attended the latest Presidential Committee meeting? I would love to be a fly on the wall in one fo those..and at the recording studio as well. I would say ..oh just make his life a reality show but you know..that would be great for me, lousy for him LOL. Still, one of the things I love about Clay is his ability to not just suprise me sometimes but SHOCK the hell out of me. He's fun!!

It was reported on the boards that he did attend the meetings. I don;t think you need to be up to date with whats happening in heroes to enjoy the Broads page. You will just see some screencaps that you ahven;t seen before but its mainly Clay trying to figure out his super power and talks to the heroes about it.

Ok, completely not Clay related.....but I know we have some Beatle fans here. I guess I've been living under a rock, but I just found out that McCartney is releasing a new album in June 5th, called Memory Almost Full. And it's available for pre-order on iTunes, with 3 bonus tracks and a video.....and when you do that (I just did) you get the first single downloaded automatically. Woo hoo! I am excited! I wonder if this means he might tour again? OMG I'd love that.....my one son wasn't quite old enough last time to have appreciated it, but he's 16 this summer, and he would love to come with me.

If anyone hears anything, please let me know, ok? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

In Clay news, we (goldarngirl and I) are almost ready to upload our newest montage series, the Williamsport JNaT. Should be up sometime this coming week.

Edited by luckiest1

Geez, I'm ahead of luckiest1 in Paul McCartney news. And his album is going to be released on the Starbucks record label -- if you go to any Starbucks on June 4, you'll be hearing his album all day.

OTOH, EEEEEEEEEE for new montages! I love the goldarngirl/luckiest1 productions!

If you are attending a 2007 Symphony show, please check this thread and see if you are listed! If you are listed for a show you're not attending, or wish to be added to a show, please PM me, and I will try my best to keep the list up to date!

Geez, I'm ahead of luckiest1 in Paul McCartney news. And his album is going to be released on the Starbucks record label -- if you go to any Starbucks on June 4, you'll be hearing his album all day.

LOL..can you imagine finding out about a clay release two weeks before it's out...oh wait that was ATDW and the fandom was going crazy...or crazier than usual. Me included. Things are really changing in the music industry aren't they. I wish I still had that article that talked about how promotion has changed and how the labels are really streamlining promotion. Did I dream that article? But this seems to be the new things, the wave of the future maybe? Starbucks? Hallmark? What's next, Krispy Kreme? I know that JT's Xmas album that sold at Hallmark didn't count on soundscan....I wonder if this will? And will this bring in more people to Starbucks? It must be. Very interesting.

Hugs to Muski and everybody else who need them tonight.

ETA: Cute story Play. Thanks for bringing it over.

LOL..can you imagine finding out about a clay release two weeks before it's out...oh wait that was ATDW and the fandom was going crazy...or crazier than usual. Me included. Things are really changing in the music industry aren't they. I wish I still had that article that talked about how promotion has changed and how the labels are really streamlining promotion. Did I dream that article? But this seems to be the new things, the wave of the future maybe? Starbucks? Hallmark? What's next, Krispy Kreme? I know that JT's Xmas album that sold at Hallmark didn't count on soundscan....I wonder if this will? And will this bring in more people to Starbucks? It must be. Very interesting.

Hugs to Muski and everybody else who need them tonight.

ETA: Cute story Play. Thanks for bringing it over.

I don't remember reading that particular article so I hope you find it. I'd like to read it. I have read several other articles about this subject though, as well as noticed the different ways they are promoting songs and artists. TV is being used a lot more today than ever before. Along with the Hall Mark Stores, Starbucks, etc. I found a lot of new songs just by belonging to Promosquad and rating the new music. As for radio, I don't listen much at all anymore, but I do check out my local station's website, once in awhile. They will have new music featured. Such as they did with Clay and others when they give sneak peaks to new cds coming out.

I've also read many articles about how the music business is in big trouble. It's all about the bottom line for these labels and that includes RCA. It isn't about how they can destroy Clay's career. I think it is more about where they need to focus their limited dollars the most. I truly believe Clay's time will come.

Isn't Soundscan going to be changing somehow too?

Good for that little boy trying to raise money for BA/F.................It doesn't take much to get that snowball rolling down hill. I hope his efforts spark other kids to set up their own lemonade stands.

Edited by Clayzorback