# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

Would you think it voyeuristic of me to ask to look at your credit card receipt? I swear I won't drool on it! I won't, honest.

Honey, that receipt got soggy before I finished signing.

keepingfaith, is on a roll. Loved it.
Clayzor -- My financial project ended last month, finals ended last night, graduation is tomorrow, this place is empty today, beginning Monday it's jeans and tshirts for a couple of months, all's right with the world!!!!! Now where were those Screaming Orgasms ... ?

C. Which decision demonstrated a bigger lack of understanding for the NBA studio audience: David Blaine or the Pussycat Dolls? And was Clay Aiken "Plan B" for both choices?

So catching up on my ESPN NBA reading and came across that. So unexpected and so funny. Not too worried about this guy getting spammed because I think you have to pay for the privelege of reading this section. Maybe this should be a white hot topic -- Clay Aiken and guys... how to win them over. Oh, and must have Idol as a topic too. But ya'll are so busy doing Clay these days we could probably give each body part it's own time as well. heee. LdyJ will propose some dates and times soon and we'll have a vote on when the chats will take place.

This Anna Nicole thing gets curiouser and curiouser. And why do you cut future children out of your will. I never really gave this woman much though --she's just the person that knocked Clay off his People cover but dang,... Larry King and Court TV can't get enough.

Keepingfaith -- I envy you. Enjoy your time off. .Congratulations on your graduation!

Muski, are you home yet... geesh...I need my walking partner.

Anybody heard of any bead for life parties at their pre parties. I could use some stuff. I guess I can go to the website and order.

I don't know anything about t-shirts and such. Looks like a major project for somebody just seeing if it's feasible. :eusa_whistle:

Happy weekend

Don't envy me, Couchie. No time off until July, just back to a work environment that will be quieter and more casual for awhile. And I'll be ready when it picks up again in August. In the meantime, I have this blessed down time to focus on what's really important ... namely, attending my first Clay Aiken concert!

Wow, that's cute! Heee...what's so funny is that I have a cousin who worked at Cafe Press when they first got started. How does Cafe Press work? Do you have to order so many of each kind? Would we have a representative from each concert that someone is attending? What's this about putting other stuff on the back. Can I have any more questions? :Tour3:

There is supposedly no minimum for an order for shirts. However....for a T-shirt, I would stick with a single phrase (I really like bottlecap's one, "I did Clay a Thousand Different Ways...") that could be generic for the concert tour. Maybe a series of pins with a phrase for each of the individual concerts. Didn't someone make a pin for each of the JBT shows? We could do a similar thing for this tour. But I'm totally pliable, and would go with practically anything.

I also vote for a shirt with sleeves, though.

With either zazzle.com or cafepress, you can create a shirt design and buy ONE if you want. So, we could create a template and everyone can fill in their own, upload a jpg with the design on it, using whatever text you want, and order just one for yourself of whatever style shirt you want, or coffee mug, or whatever... OR, we can make one shirt with blanks and a bunch of choices on the back from which to choose, like your idea, muski. Mix and match, and then people can just sharpie in their choice or make up their own.

I think the got clack shirts came from zazzle. But I've used cafe press too. I'm not sure if you can use "Clay Aiken" or not... they might reject it, so I'll look into it. But there is alot of "Clay" stuff... this one in Men's wear, CMSU:

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/clay/-/pv_des...pt_/fpt_/c_360/

Hee.

Or maybe we could give this one to Clay:

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/clay/-/pv_des...pt_/fpt_/c_360/

:lol:

Edited by YSRN

With either zazzle.com or cafepress, you can create a shirt design and buy ONE if you want. So, we could create a template and everyone can fill in their own, upload a jpg with the design on it, using whatever text you want, and order just one for yourself of whatever style shirt you want, or coffee mug, or whatever... OR, we can make one shirt with blanks and a bunch of choices on the back from which to choose, like your idea, muski. Mix and match, and then people can just sharpie in their choice or make up their own.

The idea of blanks and a sharpie..don't know if I like..I can so see me fucking up several shirts..heee. Maybe a template for each city with representation..but I also loved the 1000 different ways..and everything I have one. Can't remember the exact wording. This is fun. As for pins... really don't think a series of pins is feasible... we'd have to buy at least 100 of each and that would make them expensive and I dno't know how much a market there is out there. Perhaps 1 that we could all wear to the concert would be cool.

....so would we have the cities on the back and a bunch of adjectives or phrases to choose from?

And would we offer the tee shirt in a style that doesn't reveal upper arms?

And not so figure hugging???

There is supposedly no minimum for an order for shirts. However....for a T-shirt, I would stick with a single phrase (I really like bottlecap's one, "I did Clay a Thousand Different Ways...") that could be generic for the concert tour. Maybe a series of pins with a phrase for each of the individual concerts. Didn't someone make a pin for each of the JBT shows? We could do a similar thing for this tour. But I'm totally pliable, and would go with practically anything.

I also vote for a shirt with sleeves, though.

I agree with using Bottle's idea...

I can't stop!

I did Clay a Thousand Different Ways, and I gave him Everything I Have.

....And I have the credit card bills to prove it.

It might get too confusing trying to get one for each concert and there may not be enough room on the back for all of them.

Although, using Bottle's idea on the front and then all the specific city ones on the back might be cute. Just don't know if they would fit!

I did Clay all summer long....

Oh, yes...I do second YSRN's nomination as tee shirt queen. And although I won't be wearing that baby doll version of a tee shirt, we should probably offer them...to tell the truth, I'd love seeing some PYT's with nice racks wearing them....heh.

I like the one you designed, too, YSRN---with the DCAT 2007 on it and the written words on blanks...

Choices, choices....wonder if offering different versions would be good....baby doll with that on it; regular tees with the fill in the blank, generic ones with bottle's line, pins for each concert---would we have to get a license to sell them? I volunteer to get in touch with Clay to get his release....

heh.....

Possibilities are endless!

Edited by muskifest

I'm not a PYT, but I'd sure like a figure-hugging tank top or a baby doll tee.

The "IGotWood" items are a hoot. Particularly the thong. A little suggestive, no?? Heeee.

Edited by Gibby

Gibby, since 'young' is a relative term, I'd definitely put you in the PYT category and could very well imagine you in one of those body hugging tees---of course, you'd need to get a cropped version to show off your new tattoo! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Maybe I should really shock my daughters and get a belly button ring to show off in the front, to go with the tattoo in the back. Ya know, a girl wants to look pretty coming and going in a cropped tee!

And kisses back atcha!

Edited by Gibby

Muski, looks like we have to stop walking and start running.

RUNNING? WTF?

If we're going to run, I'll have to buy a few bras a few sizes too small---to wear at the same time.

that is all.

keepingfaith, is on a roll. Loved it.

Clayzor -- My financial project ended last month, finals ended last night, graduation is tomorrow, this place is empty today, beginning Monday it's jeans and tshirts for a couple of months, all's right with the world!!!!! Now where were those Screaming Orgasms ... ?

Yippeeeee. *Clapping hands wildly* Great news, keepingfaith. I know how hard you've been working.

Now it's "Let's play with Clay time."

Looking forward to Tulsa girl. You can share your concert 'cherry popping' experience with me. I remember my first time. The first time is always so special.... :whistling-1:

I third the nomination for YSRN to be in charge. Actually, for me, I'm thinking along the lines of a sleep shirt with " I Did An Evening With Clay A 1000 Different Ways," on it. Plus a matching coffee mug for morning, with a smiley face added to it. :medium-smiley-070:

Edited by Clayzorback

Cafe Press, baby. Anything's feasible! (except maybe that being my actual figure - heh)

texastank.jpg

I absolutely love this. If we could each fill in the blanks before we ordered.....wouldn't that be cool? Seeing what everyone had written on their shirts? Except I need some sleeves, too.

Love that cafe press will do shirts for 1 order...so people can make customized shirts for their city.

Unfortunately its not the same case for pins. its pretty expensive to make small orders..

BUT I really like the pin idea but one design or even two...

can I send another design challenge to our members???

a pin with DCAT 2007 FCA

A pin with Bottles summer tour line...

AND a new Banner with DCAT and the I did Clay in____and it was____??? or the

I did Clay a Thousand Different Ways, and I gave him Everything I Have.

....And I have the credit card bills to prove it.

-----

Love all the creative ideas!!!!

speaking of creativity...the Broads put together two of my most favorite things this season

Heroes and Clay

As usual it is AMAZING!!!!