# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

I think you're a heck of a lot of fun in person too!

Aw thanks hon... and you know it's not too late to join us on the Cali tour road trip. whoo hooo

what's the scariest thing in the world.... internet just going off for no reason. Hell I'm old enough. I know what we did before internet but why don't I want to go back there. LOL.

eeeeeeeeeeeee just looked at my field report. Forgot all about it. And Merrieeee I hope you get yours very very soon...and not Clay's definition of soon.

Clay's comment on Quiana's myspace CMSU and will keep a grin plastered on my face for the rest of the day. What a little shit. I noticed that he called it "our" tour.....I know he always uses the royal we (mouse in his pocket?) but in this instance I took it that he was including her, and that was kind of his point - that she only had him down (heh) for a few dates. I think she's going to be on the whole tour. YAY! :Tour3:

Arrgghh, I wasn't online last night, and I can't get into myspace at work. Can someone post or pm me the Quiana comment? Tenqueberrymuss.

So - this final two are Blake and Jordin? They were my picks as being the most marketable. And I must say, I had forgotten how much the lead singer for Maroon 5 sucks live. I think Blake sounds pretty good compared to Adam Levine. I still can't figure out what kind of CD Melinda should record, but I wish her much success.

Arrgghh, I wasn't online last night, and I can't get into myspace at work. Can someone post or pm me the Quiana comment? Tenqueberrymuss.

The way you have our tour on your calendar, it looks like you are doing me on those dates! This is a family show! Watch yourself!!

So - this final two are Blake and Jordin? They were my picks as being the most marketable. And I must say, I had forgotten how much the lead singer for Maroon 5 sucks live. I think Blake sounds pretty good compared to Adam Levine. I still can't figure out what kind of CD Melinda should record, but I wish her much success.
yup Jordin and Blake. Hope its Jordin who wins...AI still tries to be a singing competition and on vocal performance alone...Jordin is really much better than Blake...

Clay openly posting on Quianna's site. LOL I think he is a smutter at heart.........I noticed about 3 pod people had to run over there and make a post. Bwahaaaaa.

Going back to reality shows. I think this is my last year watching Survivor. I have watched every year since it began. It was the first and best of the reality shows, I thought. However I am sick and tired of the right person never winning. That can be said about most of the reality shows. It is all scripted to make good televion and is not about the right person who earned and deserves to win. Yao-Man should of won Survivor. They never let an older person win on that show. Of the remaining, I was glad the one who won, won, because he was a good friend to Yao-man and he deserved it instead of Dreams and Cassandra who had no business even being in the final 3 IMHO. Usually, it is always some young person, who is lazy and doesn't contribute to the team that ends up winning. Made me really mad that Yao-Man didn't rightfully win.

My favorite shows are

1. LOST-1st & foremost

2. Boston Legal-Close race for 1st place

3. Grey's Anatomy

4. Heroes

5. Desperate Housewives

6. Jericho

I am sad to see Jericho go. I was sad to see Invasion go too. Hell I kept waiting for that one to come back on unaware that it had been dropped. I was devastated.

muski..............Tsk Tsk. You have Sex On The Beach, a Screaming Orgasm, and you didn't try a Slow Screw? You are slipping girl.

Edited by Clayzorback

:Morning:

Also Alton Brown! Whenever he goes to Harry's I squeal, "I've been in that store!"

EEEEEEEEE! Another AB fan! When I went to Florida last month, we had a layover in Atlanta, and AB was on the cover of the Atlanta magazine. It was an interesting article -- and I found out that AB has way more in common with Clay than I knew. He's a fascinating man as well.

what's the scariest thing in the world.... internet just going off for no reason. Hell I'm old enough. I know what we did before internet but why don't I want to go back there. LOL.

No kidding! It's bad enough to not have internet at work (when so much of what I do involves the net), but when it goes out at home, I'm usually frantic! I'm getting better though...mainly because right now, I'm rereading the Harry Potter series, hopefully finishing it in time right before the new book comes out!

Clay's comment on Quiana's myspace CMSU and will keep a grin plastered on my face for the rest of the day. What a little shit. I noticed that he called it "our" tour.....I know he always uses the royal we (mouse in his pocket?) but in this instance I took it that he was including her, and that was kind of his point - that she only had him down (heh) for a few dates. I think she's going to be on the whole tour. YAY! :Tour3:

He's such a knowing little cuss, isn't he? Innocent? I think not. But see, that's the thing -- he's a master of innuendo, without being crude about it. Love him.

No kidding! It's bad enough to not have internet at work (when so much of what I do involves the net), but when it goes out at home, I'm usually frantic! I'm getting better though...mainly because right now, I'm rereading the Harry Potter series, hopefully finishing it in time right before the new book comes out!

I think I'd die (or fall asleep) without internet at work. When it goes down at home I freak out, and start to get the shakes. However, our satellite has been out for almost two days now because of the stormy weather, and while I was annoyed about that last night (only because I wanted to watch the final 5 minutes of AI to see who got the boot *argh! why wasn't it Blake???*, and then watch Criminal Minds) I have decided that I am finally going to read the last 3 Dark Tower books by Stephen King between now and July 4th. I've been putting them off for 3 years! :cryingwlaughter: So I got a good jump on them last night.

Edited by luckiest1

Finally! The sun comes out in Miami! Think I'll put on my shorts and dip my toes into the ocean...

Doing Clay is hard work.

When I Do Clay this summer I'll have lots of Sex on the Beach and Screaming Orgasms.

I never dreamed I'd be Doing Clay NINE times this summer!

I need to drop some pounds before I Do Clay nine times; otherwise, I might get out of breath.

It is going to be so much fun Doing Clay nine times in three states!

etc.

:TourExcite: :Tour3:

Hmmmm. Wonder if he'll only being doing Quiana this summer or if may be doing Angela too? I cannot imagine him only doing one back-up singer for the whole tour!

Head hurts - sinuses killing me.

No internet at work? I WOULD DIE!!! As slow as things are here in our waning days I would LOSE MY MIND!

I was just wandering off to follow the link on the kids challenge for lemonade stands for earnng money for BAF and saw that, with all the money raised, they still only had 4 camps - I was hoping they would have more - but when I looked a little closer - I realized that 3 of those camps are for more than 2 weeks - they are for the whole summer! How great - I guess they are growing them into full time camps a little at a time. This probably is better than just having little samples of what can be in mroe towns with more people to train and less getting done. .

The ocean here is so warm. Natives say that's a bad thing because it means that hurricane season will be worse. I walked on the beach for almost all of ATD and enjoyed the sun. Didn't don a swimsuit---wouldn't want to scare away the fishies...but walked so that the water lapped over my feet. Some interesting sights:

an old man in a speedo. humongous package. gross.

a young woman sunbathing without a swimsuit top. big boobs. hate her.

a pelican swooping so close to the water looking for goodies. too bad he didn't swoop down on the boobs.

a very overweight young man doing stretches, seeming to be preparing for a run. was still doing stretches on my way back past him.

a woman totally covered in clothes. from a distance I thought it might be because of religious or cultural reasons, but when I reached her I saw it was just an old lady who didn't want the sun to get to her skin. i guess.

a little girl with her blonde hair in a little top knot on her head, laughing and running back and forth from the little waves. made me think of my blonde haired baby years ago doing the same thing.

hot beach chair rental guy. lots of hot guys around here. the dark, swarthy types. yum.

a bottle of water for $2.73.

I got a late check out so that I can enjoy the beach a little before heading inland. Going to stay in a different hotel tonight near the airport. Having dinner with the hotel sales director that I struck up a friendly acquaintance with on my first site visit months ago. She's the one who gave me a bag with goodies in it---Clay's ATD CD and his Christmas special DVD! Gee, I must have talked about him a little during dinner, huh? :whistling-1:

I'll be losing my internet connection at noon, I think. Don't want to pay for another day, although when the bill was slipped under my door, the only charge was a bottle of water I took from the mini bar---$5.16.

I love Clay Aiken. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I am only doing CLay two times this summer...so it better be GOOD!

Tshirts, yeah need tshirts...

"I did Clay on July 6th and 7th and it was GOOD!"

hmmm works for me!

I want that shirt!!! Maybe .... "I Did Clay in Texas and it was HOT!

hmmm works for me!

Oooooo! I like that!

hmmm works for me!

Oooooo! I like that!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, I'm wondering, does this mean there really is a "Kindom of Do Me"?

BWAH!!!!!

Maybe we could come up with a whole series of shirts...."I Did Clay in Philadelphia and it was ___." Etc., etc. Think we could come up with some good ones? The Texas shows, California shows, and Florida shows could be each combined on one shirt.

FCA-MAD fundraiser? *g*

Maybe pins would be the way to go....

Ok Peeps... your admins have been thinking and we think it's time for a chat. It's been awhile. What the sketchy plan is at the present time is to take a variety of white hot topics - and go at it for 20 or so strong minutes. If it's going well we'll add another 10 minutes to it. In other words play it all by ear up to 2 hours or so. LdyJ is in charge of the bell.

We'll know the topics in advance so if you want to work out any thoughts in advance (for me, I'm a fast typist so only my theory on the ATDW PR would I whip out in advance). If things go long we'll have two chats. I like that we can discuss practically anything and this white hot topic chat will be no exception to that rule. These topics are not set in stone. If you have a topic idea please post. I'll let LdyJ work with ya'll to figure out the best time to do this.

Prospective Topics....

1. ATDW - PR

2. The RCA Boogiemen - Clive and Roger

3. Dealing with the gnats - disengagement?

4. Clay's sexuality - why so fascinating

5. The Tour - what do we know and what do we want

6. The Next Album What? When? Where? Why? and How?

7. Clay's Musical Direction - uh, what is it exactly

8. your fandom - how has it evolved

Feedback definitely needed

OK I am confused - by chat, do you mean here, or somewhere else? Will the times be posted in advance so that we can get the maximum # of members on the board? 20 minutes doesn't seem like much of a window.....and seems like it might be difficult to pin down a time that is good for everyone.

Ok Peeps... your admins have been thinking and we think it's time for a chat.

Ok, why when I read this part did I suddenly feel like a kid who had done something wrong????

I was skeered! :ph34r:

Hope couchie doesn't mind me taking over here....

OK I am confused - by chat, do you mean here, or somewhere else?

We'll set up a separate thread, probably in the Clay Parties section, for the chat.

Will the times be posted in advance so that we can get the maximum # of members on the board?

Yes.

20 minutes doesn't seem like much of a window

A piece that we really need some feedback on, actually. I personally think that no more than 30 minutes is good, keeping things short, sweet, and to the point -- and it prevents things from being dragged out for too long, IMO. But then, I'm a quick typist and reader, so others may have some say in that.

.....and seems like it might be difficult to pin down a time that is good for everyone.

Extremely difficult! Two consecutive Fridays? Saturdays? Sundays? A weekday? (Now that it's summer, and TV season is just about over, my weekdays are better than weekends!) Or should we try to do this on a Friday/Saturday combo? Saturday/Sunday?

I'll take some ideas here, and eventually put up a poll or something like that.

Ok Peeps... your admins have been thinking and we think it's time for a chat.

Ok, why when I read this part did I suddenly feel like a kid who had done something wrong????

I was skeered! :ph34r:

I thought it was going to turn into one of those "We need to see other people" and "It's not you, it's me" dealies. I was afraid I was going to have to switch over to being a Blaker Girl or something... :cry4:

How did Qiana originally post her claygagement on her calendar? Was it just "Clay"? Boy must be mighty horny if he derived being done just by sheer mention of his name.

That would be quite a "stretch", eh, muski?

I once had a "Chocolate Orgasm" the night before my wedding. Am I a bad girl? :eusa_whistle:

I thought it was going to turn into one of those "We need to see other people" and "It's not you, it's me" dealies. I was afraid I was going to have to switch over to being a Blaker Girl or something... :cry4:

Oh geesh people...we are not THAT skeeery. LOL

Anyway, for newer members, we used to have Clay listening parties and other chats... we've gotten away from that so thought we'd go back to it.

Examples found here:

I thought of another hot topic --IDOL Should he/has he cut the cord?

hell Idol is two topics - Idol fan wars