# 10 It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.

Ansamcw

New thread title poll  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Clay Aiken ? I can?t imagine my life without him.
    • Compromise ? I have learned to live with it?.
    • Clay Aiken: not-ordinary, an acquired taste, likened to kitsch ? but has people talking
    • Gah?and stuff
    • He is such a grown-ass Southern-gentlemen type man
    • I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks! *g*

Yes, yes bottlecap! There'll be room for your tutu, glow in the dark underwear, DCAT pins and anything else you care to bring ...we'll just sort of give you l.o.t.s of room at the back of the van. (hey look...it appears you actually found a size tutu that might fit me...whoo-hoo!)

I'm almost sorry I'll be at work tomorrow morning. I say almost because I love my job...but I also really did want to be around to see the OFC re-open. I'm anxious to see if any changes were made and if so, how the posters will handle it...and if not, how the posters will handle it.

Hmmm considers BottleCap's suggestion - what a perfect world!

I have been waiting for months for this docotr appointment, I need to be fixed before going to the concerts! I have no love of portojohns.

I had the ignore problem with the biggest Clay hater at IDF, he was on ignore bu someone always quoted him.

OK, since noone has posted since me, let me put forward a little PSA for supporting Clay. A while ago, I went to Sirlinksalot.com to see what they had listed as articles on Clay. There was only trash mentions, none ofthe good stuff I knew was out there on google. So I followed a thread calld Suggest links and suggested a few positive one. The new articles are posted in a matter of hours.

So, the PSA parts, if you evern see a positive mention of Clay in an article just about him (not a list of ticets available for a venue), please suggest it to Sirlinksalot.

I am hoping we can get a lot of positive reviews up there!

Ok, then, is everyone prepared for Monsay ? :sport-smiley-002:

Hmmm considers BottleCap's suggestion - what a perfect world!

I have been waiting for months for this docotr appointment, I need to be fixed before going to the concerts! I have no love of portojohns.

I had the ignore problem with the biggest Clay hater at IDF, he was on ignore bu someone always quoted him.

see this is why it is much more important to ignore posts that are obviously baiting people...quoting them only lets more people see the offending post.

Wisconsin. He isn't even coming sorta close

:F_05BL17blowkiss: ah sorry. I know that sucks. Last year's JNT was the first Clay concert series I have ever missed. I tried to soldier on cuz I had seen him so many times in the past. Made me grateful for the cellcerts.

Clayzorback, I don't know if these people will be suspended or not, but it is also fearful that I have read on so many boards - let's take the OFC back. I don't think itis anyone's to take back,

I agree. I hope people remember that the OFC is a FIRST home to many and go in with the right attitude.

Clay content? To answer couchie's question from pages back. My favorite shows, Clay has been on, are Martha Stewart when he had his grannie on. Then I loved his Kimmel shows where he was beating Jimmy up and the one where he had the tatoo of Jimmy on his leg. Priceless entertainment.

Ah man, you know what. I've never seen that. I need to sit down with the FCA Clay timeline and make sure I've seen every bit of Clay from last year. Things were so hectic for me and I got behind and I think there are some things I totally missed. So YAY, fresh clack. :cryingwlaughter:

You could always have every single member of the OFC on your Ignore list - that way your's would be the first, last, and only word on every single subject. :whistling-1:

heeee.... oh yeah that is too funny. And I won't go with any obvious little jokes right there. Be good Couchie, be good. Oh shit I'm talking about myself in the third person.... there should be a rule against that. Consider it a rule heee.

So, the PSA parts, if you evern see a positive mention of Clay in an article just about him (not a list of ticets available for a venue), please suggest it to Sirlinksalot.

I am hoping we can get a lot of positive reviews up there!

Ok, then, is everyone prepared for Monsay ? :sport-smiley-002:

What a wonderful idea..and that damn sirlinksalot is on the first page of google when you google Clay Aiken. Great idea. Can you share the link where we need to submit articles?

I don't intend to start going to OFC. But I do hope it goes well and I'm nosy enough to want to know exactly how it went.

Yes, yes bottlecap! There'll be room for your tutu, glow in the dark underwear, DCAT pins and anything else you care to bring ...we'll just sort of give you l.o.t.s of room at the back of the van.

Phew! laughn didn't include the words "roof" or "luggage rack" in her post. minivan_01.gif

Here is the e-mail address

linkexchange

@sirlinksalot.net

I usually put Clay Aiken Article in the heading so they can see where to file it

But it really has to be an article just about Clay, You can also suggest American Idol links if it is about multiple idols.

Here is the e-mail address

linkexchange

@sirlinksalot.net

I usually put Clay Aiken Article in the heading so they can see where to file it

But it really has to be an article just about Clay, You can also suggest American Idol links if it is about multiple idols.

Thanks Play...maybe we need one of those threads that most boards have..to find the helpful info to support clay. We're woefully behind on that... probably cuz this isn't my thing normally. Just haven't been a poll clicker. But I want to help. But then we don't need 20 people to send them the same article. I'll think on this.

Scarlett is probably sick of me I think we're starting to realize that we are hitting on the same points over and over. I'm tired of myself.

I miss Muski. When's my Muski reporting in. She's going to love Clay's name for the tour.

I haven't done crap all day long.

With all the new people here....are you on the FCA DCAT representing list? If you want to be, you can either post on that thread, or you can PM me....

Scarlett, I think I love you. Actually, I know I love you.

Topic? I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks! *g*

I love it when Clay gets all his creative juices flowing.

from Notacanuck at the CH (could not get the links to work for me. sorry)

Clay participated in the 2007 Face Behind the Mask, a benefit for Hospice of Michigan's Maggie Allesee Center for Quality of Life, by decorating a clay mask (himself!) which was featured in an auction on June 7. First I had heard about this auction; too bad we couldn't have gotten word out ahead of time.

You can view the items for bid HERE (PDF file) and scroll down to page 10 to see Clay's mask. I think it reads "Use Your Gifts", but I'm not sure.

th_maskuseyourgifts.jpg

Look at the cute little beard. hee. Actually looks like a traditional African mask with the dots along the scalp line. I figure maybe he saw some on his travels with Unicef....or he could have just dripped and tried to cover up his mistake. :eusa_whistle:

So where's this ignore button at the CH?

:lol:

I bet a shitload of people wished they could use it on me today! I don't know what came over me, but damn, that was hella cathartic. Sometimes I have something to say, yo. And then there's no stopping me. But I'm done. Really. I am! :lol:

So, um, did I miss anything? Hee. I keed!

OMG, KAndre, that is one cute ballerina! What a great story, especially the sleeping ballerina hefting. Pretty cute.

Caro... Thanks for checkin' out my blog! I peeked in on yours too! And left you a little comment. :)

I got some catchin' up to do... I've been off being bitchy. Aren't you glad I got it out of my system? :whistling-1:

Damn A's!

Look at the cute little beard. hee. Actually looks like a traditional African mask with the dots along the scalp line. I figure maybe he saw some on his travels with Unicef....or he could have just dripped and tried to cover up his mistake. :eusa_whistle:

heee thanks for bringing that over. I guess Clay really did his own mask this year! :cryingwlaughter:

Muski's home! YAY

Damn A's!

:cryingwlaughter: guess I don't have to go to ESPN and find out who won.

I'm SO tired! I swear that sitting on my ass in the sun for two days wears it out!

Our wonderful girls were on fire yesterday---for the first two games, that is. We won the first two; Carrie pitched the second one and did a great job. For the third game, we played under the lights for the first time--(such as they were--I have no idea how the girls could see their hands, never mind the ball!) Bless their hearts. They imploded...no hitting, no pitching (our 3rd pitcher was on the mound), sloppy fielding. Lost 12-6.

Then this morning? Lord. Carrie started as the pitcher and it was so weird. Her pitches weren't going over the plate and were slower than usual.(Although she DID deliver a change up that had everybody's jaws dragging the dirt. Unreal. It looked like that ball would NEVER get across the plate and the batter never DID swing! It was perfect!) Nobody on our team could find the ball with their bat. People had holes in their gloves. It was painful. At one point, they took Carrie out and tried our number one pitcher. She couldn't find the plate, either, so they put Carrie back in. She walked the next batter, so they brought in our number 4 pitcher. She walked another one. So weird.

So we made it to the quarterfinals but then stalled. Here's the thing the coach told the girls. Three of the four teams we faced this weekend made it to the Nationals last year! One of the teams actually placed as Number 5 in the country! At one afterwards (some of us stayed to watch the semi final game.) I called Carrie over. She sat on my lap and I told her she shouldn't feel bad--

Me: Honey, don't get down on yourself. It wasn't your best pitching, but it wasn't just the pitching---nobody was hitting...the fielding wasn't good, the..

Carrie: It was the whole enchilada.

:blink:

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

So...next weekend? Another tournament nearby...our first opponent? That team that placed fifth in the nationals. :scream:

Clay's blog? I can't see anything negative about him offering us a hard place this summer. I lurve him.

KAndre? That little ballerina is so cute I just wanna (to borrow my grandmother's expression) bite off her cheeks!

I don't expect some huge difference---some epiphany of sanity to replace the paranoid war-like approaches of that 1%. I can only hope--as Clay evidently does--that people can disagree like grown ups. Or ignore the ones who can't.

Personally, I can't stop :hubbahubba: thinking about KarenEh?'s description of Clay creating a hard tent with the bedcovers and so really can't give anything else much thought.

Edited by muskifest

So where's this ignore button at the CH?

LOL at your story, KAndre. Your niece is just adorable.

BWAH...you are naughty...hee

Yes, I was being naughty. *hides behind Ansa*

BTW, someone pointed me to this button big-red.jpg

Luvya right back, ldyjocelyn. {{{Squishes couchie & YSRN}}}

ETA: Hey, welcome back, Muski!

Edited by Scarlett