#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

Thanks ladies!  I do Body Pump on a regular basis, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do it anymore with a hip replacement!  I'll keep you all posted...

Clay's on the radio tonight!

Did anyone get a chance to listen?  I was out to a different workout class.  Probably pushed it too hard, as I know hurt!  Anyway, hope Clay did well -- I'm sure he did.

Body Pump is choreographed weightlifting set to music.  Don't let it scare you -- I find weight lifting really fun, and I feel so much stronger at this point. 

I lifted hand weights for years,  but the arthritis in my hands makes hand weights iffy.  Hoping to learn to use the machines at the gym in a few months.  Loved lifting,  it's so good for you. 

Just got home from work,  podcast doesn't seem to be up yet

Thanks for the heads up y'all. I would've missed it otherwise, just heading into my back room where I can't hear the iPad - so I took it with me and darned if he didn't sing to me. Sigh. That was a really pretty song. Has anyone identified it yet?

Finished listening to the Meghan show -- and I gotta say, this one was the best one yet!  There was a variety of topics, and Clay seemed to be loose, funny, and in a great mood.  

I'm glad he's doing this weekly at this point, and I hope he continues doing it after the election.  I learn so much from him, and about him as well.

ETA: this tweet is fun!

Just got an email from the Nationsal Inclusion Project, and the live auction for the Gala.  Oh, to be rich...

http://www.inclusionproject.org/news/championsgala/6281-2/

Game Nightdinner2012groupshot

Back by popular demand is GAME NIGHT! Join our Co-founder Clay Aiken for a memorable night of board games, mouth-watering pizza, and the opportunity to spend some quality time with the NIP co-founder himself.  We will work with your group to find a time and location that works for everyone.

* Participants are responsible for their own travel, accommodations and games – NIP will take care of the rest! (For up to 10 people)

Dinner at Faye’s

For the first time ever, Faye (Clay’s mother) is hosting a dinner for a group of lucky NIP supporters in the very kitchen where she raised Clay for over 30 years in Raleigh, NC! Join Faye, Clay, and NIP Executive Director Nick Leisey for your choice of a home cooked meal or a feast prepared by a professional chef. This is a one of a kind opportunity to reminisce about the good old days!

* Participants are responsible for their own travel to and accommodations in the Raleigh area – Faye and Clay will take care of the rest! (For up to 5 people)

PardoPhoto-8583Let’s ALL Play (LAP) Experience

This year we are offering a memorable Let’s ALL Play (LAP) experience for those interested in seeing our mission in action! A group of NIP supporters will join NIP Executive Director Nick Leisey, NIP Board Member Gary Siperstein and NIP Co-founder Clay Aiken on a site visit to either Camp Shriver or Saturday Camp based in Boston, MA. To make things even better, participants will be taken out to dinner following the site visit at their choice of either of the award winning Lucca Restaurants.

* Participants are responsible for their own travel to and accommodations in the Boston area – NIP will take care of the rest! Site visit location will be determined based on time of year in which the LAP experience is scheduled. (For up to 2 people)

Date Night with Clay

As many of you know, our Co-founder Clay Aiken now lives in the Big PDI-2214Apple! After over a year navigating the restaurant and Broadway scenes, he feels ready to truly provide a special night for one lucky NIP supporter. “Date Night” will begin with dinner at a surprise location, chosen specifically by Clay. After dinner, you’ll both head on over to Broadway to catch a show that Clay promises you’ll never forget! This might be the only time this experience will EVER be available, don’t miss out!

* Participant is responsible for their own travel to and accommodations in NYC – Clay will take care of the rest! (For 1 person)