# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

A few tweets about Clay not being a good moderator but they appear to fans of Tomi Lauren so I’ll just leave them there!  I watched the video of the two women and I was exhausted after!  

Clay is going to be at the Raleigh Christmas Parade Saturday November 23! 
A couple of people have told me they heard on our local channel ABC 11 he was going to at the parade. Ive been keeping an watch out I saw a commercial about the parade a little bit ago its the 75th Raleigh Christmas Parade they mentioned a couple of people who would be there and Clay is one of them!

Just trying to catch up here! 

Haven’t checked in lately as I had major foot surgery a month ago and have had the use of only one leg ever since!  It’s pretty tricky and I feel a bit clumsy with a cast up to my knee, but the knee scooter is better than crutches for sure. Will have to be non weight bearing til mid December—such a long time.  DH is doing the cooking and cleaning, etc. He’s actually a better cook than I am and when this is over, I’m going to suggest that he start cooking at least a couple of nights a week. 

Watching lots of NetFlix—including “Unbelievable”—Clay had recommended that one. Also, found some Jeopardy episodes on NetFlix and really enjoy watching those. 

ldyjocelyn, read that your DH is up for an apprenticeship and am crossing my fingers for him (and you)!

Exciting news that Clay and Ruben will record “Oh Holy Night”—loved their rendition.

Hey RIFAN!  Good to see you -- sorry to hear about your surgery!  OTOH, good way to get DH to do some cooking/cleaning!  Hope your recovery continues well.

I too cannot wait for Clay and Ruben's version of OHN.  That should be powerful!

Netflix?  Just finished watching the finale of "The Great British Baking Show" -- happy with who won, although I feel badly for the person who had done so well in so many weeks, only to have a really bad weekend during the finale!  And then the Queer Eye crew are in Japan, just finished that first episode.  

Yes, my DH had an interview on Friday for an internship at our areas major employer.  I think he was well prepared, we just have to hope and pray now that it comes through.  It is a paid internship, so that would help so much!

Off to Davenport Iowa to see a live version of "Mystery Science Theater 3000" with Joel Hodgson.  Should be a blast!

• Like 1