# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

I pretty much stick to the New York Times website for my info on this.

Clay retweet:

Someone must have replied to his tweet on Trump's weight, and then deleted it.  Here's Clay's reply though:

My daughter just called me. A kid in her class has tested positive!  He sits in the front row but he’s been out since Friday so needless to say she is panicking right now.

We do have a plan for her to stay away from me so here we go!

• Sad 1

Hugs to you guys.. know just how u feel. They just  shut down the schools up here now to all distance learning. In my husbands school, Elem and high school principals are home sick. 

I hope that’s what your daughters school does too,  peace of mind!

Texas doesn’t want to close schools but if it spreads they may be forced to!
I went into a downward spiral for a little while but now I’m laying on the couch with a real coke and some chocolate! Also watching a stupid hallmark movie.

• Like 1

Yay real coke and chocolate! Cancel each other out 😜👍 

whatever u do, do not check the replies on Clay’s joke tweet.  It’s a joke people!  T-rumpers acting like the man is the degradation of society 😆

check hour President and what he said about Rosie O.. bet they thought that was funny 

Ha oh yeah some things will never change

Sitting here waiting for these election results is like waiting for a biopsy result.. so much of your future depends on the outcome.

so lately I’ve been obsessed with watching Steve Kornacki on msnbc. He reminds me so much of Clay.. politically passionate nerd.  So I look him up and he’s gay, same age and couldn’t find anywhere that says he’s married or linked..so now I’m all about the ship- how cute would those two be?

ok so I’m bored and a girl can dream 😋

Years and years ago my husband blamed me for the Cleveland Browns fumbling really badly and losing a very important game. He said I was a jinx and was banned from watching because they always lost when I did.  (They always lost anyway but I didn’t mention that). So today I am also not watching the tv in case the jinx works on other things!   Hmm I did watch all events where Clay came in 2nd!

• Haha 1

That is so cool!

Look at Clay.. saying the right things.. choosing love over hate

How can anyone not see this man needs a political analyst job? If u look back at the map he made a couple of pages ago, he may very well only have had Texas and N Carolina wrong !  I wanna take the guy with me to Vegas 

:chairhide: for merrieeee.

mik, I think Clay's strength is also his drawback regarding him being a political TV guy -- he's willing to listen to both sides, and that tends to  not make good television.  Sigh.

1 hour ago, merrieeee said:

Is there an emoticon for peering through ones fingers? I could use that ‘bout now!

I’m sitting here staring at the tv with my Biden shirt that reads “ Will you shut up, man?  across the top 😁🤞

ldy I get what your saying, but we are at a time where it’s going to be all about how we can bring this country back together. Never have I felt more that we do need shows on tv to try to do that.. whether that will happen, who knows. After listening to the podcast today I’ve never felt that more. The guest was so impressed with Clay and he does seem to garner respect in this field. It was an awesome podcast.. made me feel so much better, and info I haven’t heard anywhere else! I have to remember ‘How the heck are we gonna get along’ started as a vodcast. When we get back to that, hopefully it will still be around, I’m good with just watching him on that. 🥰

23 hours ago, Mik4clay said:

Ha oh yeah some things will never change

Sitting here waiting for these election results is like waiting for a biopsy result.. so much of your future depends on the outcome.

so lately I’ve been obsessed with watching Steve Kornacki on msnbc. He reminds me so much of Clay.. politically passionate nerd.  So I look him up and he’s gay, same age and couldn’t find anywhere that says he’s married or linked..so now I’m all about the ship- how cute would those two be?

ok so I’m bored and a girl can dream 😋

Good instincts. I just saw this today and thought, wow, he's a lot like Clay in his journey to acceptance and his messy cargo pants approach to gay style - lol.  https://www.salon.com/2011/11/16/the_coming_out_story_i_never_thought_id_write/

• Haha 1

Thanks for sending that out jmh! O my gosh what a story

I assume that he’s still single and I’m assuming Clay also, unless there is a back story I don’t know about, so I’m now even more in love with the idea!!

i feel so for these guys that took so long to just be who they are.  The only time I really felt protective, or sad, for Clay was the interview on the Dr Oz show where he talked about reparative therapy.. he must have had some painful unaccepting times in those 5 yrs after idol, broke my heart.

...meanwhile,

Do we have a new Prez yet? 😐