ldyjocelyn

"If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Enjoyed BOLD yesterday. I can understand D & S getting upset about Facebook calling them a threat but they should also have recognized that FB did apologize and fixed the computer error. JMO

• Thanks 1

Jinx!  Actually, he also Instagrammed it, and there are three different images.  (I've got to figure out how to do that on Instagram!(

The other two images:

2018-04-16_07512.png

2018-04-16_0752.png

Idyjocelyn to upload more then one picture on Instagram when you go to upload where it shows you your pictures there’s a select multiples  or it could look like  the squares that are kind of over laying on the bottom right corner you touch that then you can select up to 10 pics. 

22A4678C-9A87-4414-BC06-BAD12F9A8FC2.png

Thanks Twilight!  I've never noticed that feature before, I'll have to use it more often!

27 minutes ago, ldyjocelyn said:

Thanks Twilight!  I've never noticed that feature before, I'll have to use it more often!

: ) I’m glad I could help! 

I'm into Clay's choice of artwork. Really like both pieces from both artists. Now we can imagine what we would see as his portrait if he should become President of the US.

• Like 1

I really like this artwork.  Tempted to buy the notecards with the image on them.

And from the artist's Facebook page:

Applications may be submitted at ncdcr.gov/about/special-… … or materials can be sent to the North Carolina Awards Committee, N.C. Department of Natural and Cultural Resources, 4601 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, N.C. 27699-4600.

Cute throwback video from the National Inclusion Project Twitter feed.

• Like 1

Read on another site that Clay sang at an event in Raleigh last night. No clack. Guess it's on CV.

Thanks ninna!  Here is the Instagram post about it.  If you scroll through, the last thing is a brief video clip of Clay and Ben, but no singing.

There’s an Instagram story for mandyhardts that has a bit of singing.  Clay sang Tonight from West Side Story.

Another photo.

More pics to scroll through.