# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

This is starting to sound really clear...

they are talking about different projects I think...are they talking about diversity day? something like that?

so sounds like there is a narrator and interviews with epople of differect experiences

Clay is talking and apparently moeving people from the side to the front seats

each place that I;ve been in my life i...then he said saomethign that made everyone laugh

talked about YMCA

:angry22: :angry22: :angry22: :angry22:

Phew! They got them back. I can tell Clay's talking but cannot understand a word he's saying! Lots of laughter.....

ETA: Play - maybe you should? Couldn't hurt.

Edited by Claygasm

I guess he is talking about his journey to this place...

again said somethign funny about the YMCA in Raleigh ...lots of laughs

talking about Diane...and pressure? and lots of wooo

" a lot of opportunity...." ...it got quiet and then people laugh...

"opportunity to have an idea..." its either he is a bit more tentative speaking now or the sound is just getting more muffled

talking about getting pushed to AI...

I just love listening to the cadence of his speech and his voice...and all the laughter...

He is such a good speaker cos the crowd was a bit dead before he started to talk...now there is so much laughter...

now laughter and applause.

This was posted at CV:

From the WRALTV web site:

Clay Aiken Attends Charity Gala in Raleigh

Posted: 1 minute ago

Raleigh — Clay Aiken is sporting a new look these days, but he hasn't changed his favorite cause.

The Bubel/Aiken Foundation hosted its annual Champion of Change Gala in Raleigh, where Aiken spoke to WRAL's own Lynda Loveland about what the sold-out event supports.

We have a lot of different programs,” Aiken said. “We give out a lot of grants throughout the year to YMCA programs, Boys and Girls Clubs, you name it -- any community organization, educational organization, extracurricular activity organizations that are able to include kids with disabilities into their programs, we give out grants.”

The foundation also helps train organizations to build curriculums for children with disabilities.

This was the first time the gala was held in Raleigh. Organizers said they expect to raise more than $100,000 for the foundation.

Diane Bubel is still talking. Can only understand a little of what she's saying. I think she just finished, people are clapping.

Edited by Claygasm

Berkeley posted this from WRAL:

Clay Aiken Attends Charity Gala in Raleigh

Posted: 7 minutes ago

Raleigh — Clay Aiken is sporting a new look these days, but he hasn't changed his favorite cause.

The Bubel/Aiken Foundation hosted its annual Champion of Change Gala in Raleigh, where Aiken spoke to WRAL's own Lynda Loveland about what the sold-out event supports.

We have a lot of different programs,” Aiken said. “We give out a lot of grants throughout the year to YMCA programs, Boys and Girls Clubs, you name it -- any community organization, educational organization, extracurricular activity organizations that are able to include kids with disabilities into their programs, we give out grants.”

The foundation also helps train organizations to build curriculums for children with disabilities.

This was the first time the gala was held in Raleigh. Organizers said they expect to raise more than $100,000 for the foundation.

wow 100K and mayeb 50K plus from six degrees...good day for BAF

eta: jinx 3 times!!!