July 21, Columbus, OH

West Wing........talking about TV now.......if you are like me, you watch too much TV

BWAH....when I was auditioning for this tv show called Survivor.....no, American Idol

Did the whole "I got cut in Charlotte....stupid people" thing. BWAH.

Singing bits of songs that he was thinking of singing, now leading into Perfect Strangers.

Edited by lickiest1

Earlier he said there were so many people there that they must have thought this was a Kelly Clarkson Concert. :)

cool...

he's really embelishing this story now..saying they were going in in groups of 5 and coming out in groups of 5 - everybody was getting cut...I was so nervous

I can basically hear everything, and this is what Smitten typed up. They are on the TV songs now ...

I watch to much tv, thats why Im so fat, that and Krispy Kremes..(someone screamed) you like to scream you dont even care what you scream at SHOE!! see

the songs that you get stuck in your head more then anything is tv show theme songs, you get em stuck in your head

If I dont watch it I dont know, sorry..maybe I dont watch enough tv.

I love the tv show theme songs, cause when I was younger they always had tv show theme songs, and they had such a great melody, now it goes straight into commercial and you have no theme songs at all. The most embarressing story for me is I was auditioning for this show..survivor..no, american idol..when I was auditioning you had to stand in line for awhile, now they jsut get to get in the building, but we had to wait in line. I auditioned in charlotte and got cut,and I said I aint getting cut the first day.

I went to the show in atlanta and said I need to be prepared this time, I had 5 or 6 songs in my head and said I need to be prepared this time "you had songs planned didnt you" "no"

everyone was singing their songs on the street, so I could have stolen one, but no...everyone was singing their songs and I wanted to hold my cards close (did the NY city song, and always and forever)

I had all these songs in my head and I was so prepared, but when I got in the room I was scared to death, nobody had went through everyone had been cut, so I was scared to death and when I walked in the room here is the problem, instead of any of the songs that I had planned to sing, I asked God(something about showing "me" ?) and this is what he did...

Edited by Carolina Clay

Here's some more:

they stopped me, said can you sing something else? that was stupid! that was the theme songs from perfect strangers with balky, but when you think of theme songs you think "this is stupid" but I got pretty far! but they are good songs, and they get stuck in your head.

this table that didnt eat their food got really excited when I started talking about tv.

this is very good reception tonight. I can understand the banter even without the earphones.

But that oregon girl must be super fast typist. I get all that is said...I;m just so slow at typing that I have to paraphrase....

I am amazed at how strong his voice remains this is the fifth show in a row...

Q solo now....

I actually thought the easel and cards worked really well the first night. It's too bad the whole thing fell apart last night but it was pretty funny in it's own way, and also proved how quick they all are on their feet, because they improvised that section very well.

Do y'all need this or are you hearing it?

were gonna take a break in just a second here

(boo) we'll be back

cause ya know, weve been drinking and there are only 2 toilets around here,

15 minutes, 15 minutes...quiana parlor is gonna be singing, and then were gonna take a 15 minute break

ladies and gentleman quiana parlor

Ok, this is weird. Last time the CV stream started working for me during Quiana's song and it just started working for me again! Guess it doesn't like the first half too much. Doesn't it know I LOVE TOA??