July 23, Sterling Heights, MI

I missed it...

He's reaaaaaaaly chatty tonight. Musta missed us. Hee.

Quiana up now.

Walked up in the aisle so they didn't have to look into the sun. Sat on the railing?

Dark blue shirt, tucked in, belt, jeans, dark jacket, ... and shoes. Ripped jacket off during Jeffersons. Quiana told him his pants were falling off? Clay made a moon joke out of it. Place is now packed.

Edited by jamar1700

Sean has a My Space ..and Ethel said she wanted Sean on a plate with some bbq sauce... and Clay wanted to know what she would do with that plate..and Quiana said she wanted to slurp him up..something like that... is this is a family show.

Tossed of fhis jacket during the TV medley -- doing the Jefferson dance...

He's very naughty tonight.

Can't concentrate for some reason ..hope that is reasonably correct.

meet and greet report

Last night for ATD - hard on his voice, bored with it.... loves the song but it drags on forever

They do nothing to warm up, to protect him voice, During Idol, he, Ruben and Kim were the only ones not to protect their voice. Trenyce, Carman had all kinds of tricks.

He read the review in the paper - he's thinking about dinner and food and going through the motions ... when he wrote the lyrics to LAA he was just trying to make things worked. Diane Buble miscommunicated the fact that he wrote his own songs on Oprah.

Someone had a bib that says I drool for Clay and he signed it.

JEFFERSON THEME - HE RIPPED THE JACKET OFF AND THREW IT AT QUIANA....SHE TOLD HIM LATER THAT HIS PANTS WERE FALLING OFF...RIGHT BEFORE SHE SANG AND HE SAID OH GOOD, WE HAVE THE SUN AND THE MOON!!!
The belt buckle looks like 2 boots heel to heel.
Edited by playbiller

Now M & G'er's are also saying ATD is hard on his voice, which is another reason he's not going to do it anymore.

Diane Buble miscommunicated the fact that he wrote his own songs on Oprah.

oh no shit...

Hee.

That sound you hear...

Edited by jamar1700

he was animated ...smiled a lot, feet a strange color..due to the tanning stuff I guess

He was cranky today..mary was late..he regged her for talking to her mother, Jerome doesn't care about the cameras as long as there wasn't flash...not a long of questions... he just talked a lot

she has secret stuff she can't tell..which maybe they should just not mention LOL

ATD...it's farewell Concert Performance?

and it sounds incredible too..so thats the reason he has all kinds of flourishes for the songs cos he bored with it. I can also see how itsa strain on the chords.

Cell phone photos on CB

This is the most screaming and clapping he has gotten all night, was at the end of MOAM. Quiana says it helps that they have a great orchestra.
scroll down
After MOAM, he spotted a woman hiding in the trees. He called her out and asked her what she is doing. She said that she had lawn seats and wanted to get a better look. He directed her to an empty 5th row seat so she didn't have to hide in the trees.
Edited by playbiller

M&G...

the last night for ATD. He is so bored with that he is falling asleep

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::allgood::allgood: I've been waiting for two years for him to stop singing that song!!!!! (Sorry. I know some love it.....)

Wonder what he'll replace it with.

they told him that LAA was moving and he said that he was thinking of what he was goign to eat for supper

Hmmm. He really must stop knocking this song!! Way to sell it, Clay! :rolleyes:

mary came out with waterbottle...he got red vitamin water.

He does love Kelly!