#48: He is...therefore I fan.

Couch Tomato

New Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What say ye - what's our new thread title?

• I don't ever have a day so gloomy that Clay's smile doesn't make me happy
    • At the end of the day, who cares? Clay is hot. He?d be hotter naked. ?nuff said
    • Ladies and gentleman, the 49th president of the United States and American Idol runner-up, Clay Aiken!
    • FrstlgrglooMmflsgoolce! :heart: scruffy Clay!
    • The Clay Aiken fandom....it's just fun!
    • I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

I am so not caught up because this week I started a new job and my 2nd day was the start of a conference with people flying in from all over for 4 days. They're finally gone (well almost). I've been talking to people from Halifax and St Johns and btw, did you guys know that Newfoundland is 30 minutes ahead of Atlantic time? Two years ago (the year I was taking care of DST), they decided to jump 2 hours instead of 1 hour. I told our visitors how much "fun" they've given me through the years.

I have a favor to ask... could someone please, please summarize what's been going on? I thought the posts implied that a cute guy blogged -- but it seems like he hasn't. Wassup? (Yes, I know I was also offline on Sept 25 and on May 29 -- my lot in life!)

Oh, and thank you so much to kimiye!!! Your package arrived today and I'm going to have a huge Big Bang marathon for the weekend!!! MUAH!!! :BlowKiss:

I think its important the announcement is titled "Clay Aiken Leaves Record Label" not RCA drops Clay Aiken. Also the paragraph on negotiations from the RCA rep implies that if both sides had agreed to terms and conditions, RCA may have resigned him. Semantics perhaps but it presents Clay in a better light than just getting dropped for whatever reason.

*waves*

Lurking more than usual because my desktop died and I'm using a mini-pc. Typing on this thing is a real pain. Yes, yes. I know I could hook up my fullsize keyboard but I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too lazy. Hee.

I'll be shopping around for a new desktop computer in the next week, but haven't really decided what I want and don't want to make a snap decision.

Have another 3 day weekend because I'm having an "appt." day on Monday....Dentist...Vet...yadayadyada.

YAY ME!

---

I'm not sure being signed to a major label is the be-all-and-the-end-all anymore. So much has changed in the last several years. Not gonna sweat it in any case cuz Clay has his own peeps for that and they have way more info than I do. :)

edited...

too. to, two, 2 .... samething right?

Scarlett, Clay posted that he needed an answer to what date the Independent Tour ended and what ensued was a lot of speculation as to the meaning of his post. Was it just to get a question answered or was he trying to hint at something more. He mentioned about us being more accurate than Google at finding things. He sure wasn't talking about me there. Anyway, people were thinking he was either telling us that he would be independent soon or doing another Independent Tour or that it had something to do with Reed because of the St. Paul connection. Even that he was forming his own record label named Foster Aiken Records because he capitalized FAR.

Feel free to add anything that I left out cuz I suck at details.

so don't hate me

but I was thinking mentioning St.Paul was Clay way of saying he is having twins. You know St. Paul the twin city. But the twins are FAR from being here. Okay so sometimes I get bored.

I have a question maybe you guys can answer

I have met a lot of Clay fans on the AI site that are straight teenage males. They asked me about a Clay message board for them. Is the young Claynation a good one for them?

I'm not sure being signed to a major label is the be-all-and-the-end-all anymore. So much has changed in the last several years. Not gonna sweat it in any case cuz Clay has his own peeps for that and they have way more info than I do. :)

yep that will be my mantra...

have fun on your days off... have fun computer shopping!

Just finished watched the Bees movie. Very good. Thanks for the recommendation Lucky.

I have met a lot of Clay fans on the AI site that are straight teenage males. They asked me about a Clay message board for them. Is the young Claynation a good one for them?

YAY! for the young male fans, straight or gay. I haven't read the Young Claynation board in awhile, but last I did, I thought it was a great board for young fans of either gender. If you have time, you might want to read a bit there and just see what you think.

YAY! for the young male fans, straight or gay. I haven't read the Young Claynation board in awhile, but last I did, I thought it was a great board for young fans of either gender. If you have time, you might want to read a bit there and just see what you think.

thanks for the answer I wasn't sure but I know that don't feel comfortable about shipping stuff. (no offense to people who ship).

Okay so I was really just having fun with my guessing but was there really a riddle in Clay's post? I thought maybe he was just having a little fun.

Scarlett, Clay posted that he needed an answer to what date the Independent Tour ended and what ensued was a lot of speculation as to the meaning of his post. Was it just to get a question answered or was he trying to hint at something more. He mentioned about us being more accurate than Google at finding things. He sure wasn't talking about me there. Anyway, people were thinking he was either telling us that he would be independent soon or doing another Independent Tour or that it had something to do with Reed because of the St. Paul connection. Even that he was forming his own record label named Foster Aiken Records because he capitalized FAR.

Feel free to add anything that I left out cuz I suck at details.

Thanks very much, justclay12!!! :thankyou:

so don't hate me

but I was thinking mentioning St.Paul was Clay way of saying he is having twins. You know St. Paul the twin city. But the twins are FAR from being here. Okay so sometimes I get bored.

:cryingwlaughter:

and I liked your romantic story too.

ETA: Just because I am a pain in the ass and things are v.v. slow right now, I thought I'd post another plea for those who still need to do their CITH recommendations. Seriously, what's your excuse? We are in a drought, man! :P

O Come O Come Emmanuel - atinal

Mary Did You Know - Ansa

Christmas Waltz - liney23

Who Would Imagine a King (Angela) - ialreadyam

Welcome To Our World - jmh123

Don't Save It All For Christmas Day - couchie

All Is Well - KAndre

clayzycoffin has already done one song and has offered to do more, and I don't mind doing another one as well, so if anyone wants to give theirs up, please PM me. I would really like to get this finished.

Eeeep, luckiest! I'm still (finally) doing ldyjocelyn's JBT right now and it's not easy to switch around but there's a bunch of CITH shows that are special and people have reminded me about them -- Waukegan, Minneapolis from Solo (I posted "Welcome To Our World" from that show because I thought it was very special that Parker was there to hear it but there's more), some more Omaha, etc.

just wanted ya'll to know that our fundraiser/auction IS moving along - slowly - but moving along. We'll probably have about 50 items to bid on so ahem...still working out all of the details. If you donated something we'll get back to you on the process in a few days.

Cheers to the future, Clay! :bier: I believe the best is yet to come!

I'm with you, annabear!

Clay -- I have faith in you. I have faith in those around you as well, for you seem to choose pretty well IMO. I will always be there for you, in whatever comes your way.

I'm with you, annabear!

Clay -- I have faith in you. I have faith in those around you as well, for you seem to choose pretty well IMO. I will always be there for you, in whatever comes your way.

yes but have you ever thought just once to give Clay a tissue?

I'm with you, annabear!

what do you mean?

I'm with you, annabear!

Oh, sweet tribeca smuts too!!! :cryingwlaughter:

I'm with you, annabear!

wait? what?

look at her avatar. That man needs a tissue. Smut ting confuses me very much so much so sometimes I guess I do it without even realizing it.

ETA

I just realised what I wrote. Whoops

couchie, a bit too much to swallow?

Why Miss Scarlett! - you naughty thing, you! ;)

I don't remember the last time I've enjoyed my Chardonnay as much as I have tonight (okay, maybe the last time Claymatron was over, but I digress) - yeah, I'm clebrating and I'm even having chocolate too! :D

I'm with you, annabear!

wait? what?

look at her avatar. That man needs a tissue. Smut ting confuses me very much so much so sometimes I guess I do it without even realizing it.

ETA

I just realised what I wrote. Whoops

Ok, I guess I've spent too much time playing Dirty Minds *mortified*

.... hmmm, maybe I should auction it off at the FCA fundraiser...

I don't remember the last time I've enjoyed my Chardonnay as much as I have tonight (okay, maybe the last time Claymatron was over, but I digress) - yeah, I'm clebrating and I'm even having chocolate too! :D

Oh Bella.... but, but, it wasn't I... points to tribeca, just like Sir Robin points to Patsy about the elderberries *hides face*

Begins writing 500 times... I will not read smut into everything... *looks back at the scruffy Clay picture, sighs, gives up and crumples sheet*

Oh Bella.... but, but, it wasn't I... points to tribeca, just like Sir Robin point to Patsy about the elderberries *hides face*

Begins writing 500 times... I will not read smut into everything... *looks back at the scruffy Clay picture, sighs, gives up and crumples sheet*

Resistance is futile...