All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

August 25

Amazing guy! RT @MatthewRagas: Proud to give a little sweat for @includingkids and @clayaiken #championsgalaauction pic.twitter.com/4V3dlgkQu9

BSiB17TIEAAbQ6P_zps9767a646.jpg

I always think I know you folks well... and then you always find a way to take it to another level and amaze me again! I love you all.

September 7

Who's ready?!? Only days until the return of the golden age of late night television with @ArsenioHall pic.twitter.com/ST8umUsPh2

BTkXSf-IAAABltN_zps5ae652dd.jpg

@clayaiken: Gone for two months and they still haven't fixed that damn pothole on O'Kelly! Come on @NCDOT

September 10

Me and my first female pop star crush @kelly_clarkson INCREDIBLE show tonight. What an amazing 11 years! pic.twitter.com/YHEwEhbtYw

BT2XPTBIYAAFBNT_zpsf076c365.jpg

Hey... Can anyone guess what the highest rated late night talk show was last night of all the late night shows? Yep @ArsenioHall #winning

September 17

#anotherblog

(In reply to the fact that he blogged on September 14 and caused a bit of a ruckus within the fandom. However, this new blog didn't answer many questions. *g*)

Man my abs look good in that ad! RT @MatthewRagas Best advertisement for Ogunquit! @clayaiken pic.twitter.com/A70KIcBBgl

BUD431JIgAALfrQ_zpse684c5ec.jpg

November 3

Go see @AfterMidnightNY !! Thanks to @TasiasWord and @DuleHill its one of the MOST fun nights I've had on Broadway EVER!! Just incredible!
Acted like a total fan in front of @DuleHill at the opening night of @AfterMidnightNY tonight! #westwingforever pic.twitter.com/K5oMOo9Ler

BYMVI28IAAAS54A_zpsdb06268c.jpg

November 11

Humanitarian needs in the #Philippines will be massive. Please Text RELIEF to 864233 to donate $10 to @UNICEFUSA. #Haiyan
#UNICEF rushing medicine, water & nutrition to kids affected by #Haiyan. Text RELIEF to 864233 to donate $10 to @UNICEFUSA