"If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

You know what s**ks? Finding out extremely important information about your job from twitter!  A heads up from the boss might have been nice.  Blindsided!

Everything is supposed to be confidential but when it’s out there on Twitter how can it be.   Oh well maybe it’s time to retire.   

Posting this cuz I've never read that Clay was being performed at a Pops concert by a Choral group.

Information and registration: 570-629-3061. Spring Pops 18: Pleasant Valley Choral Society, 7 to 9 p.m., Pleasant Valley High School, Route 209, Brodheadsville. Performing George Gershwin to Louis Armstrong, Neil Diamond, Carol King, James Taylor, Clay Aiken and of course, the Beatles. Tickets: $8 ...

Unfortunately, I probably won't be going to the Gala.  First of all, my husband still doesn't have a job; then if he does get a job, we're planning on Disney World in late October for our 20th Wedding Anniversary (which was actually a few weeks ago).  

The Daily Beast has written an article on Ada Vox on American Idol, and has several paragraphs talking about Clay's HuffPo piece.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-drag-queens-american-idol-injustice-will-a-lgbtq-person-ever-win-one-of-these-shows/