ldyjocelyn

"If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Another Royal Baby!  Congratulations to Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their baby boy!

You know what s**ks? Finding out extremely important information about your job from twitter!  A heads up from the boss might have been nice.  Blindsided!

That does suck!  Hope everything works out for you...

Everything is supposed to be confidential but when it’s out there on Twitter how can it be.   Oh well maybe it’s time to retire.   

You GO Clay!

Out for a mini overnight vacation, but I will have my phone and iPad!  See you tomorrow night!

Posting this cuz I've never read that Clay was being performed at a Pops concert by a Choral group.

Information and registration: 570-629-3061. Spring Pops 18: Pleasant Valley Choral Society, 7 to 9 p.m., Pleasant Valley High School, Route 209, Brodheadsville. Performing George Gershwin to Louis Armstrong, Neil Diamond, Carol King, James Taylor, Clay Aiken and of course, the Beatles. Tickets: $8 ...

Retweet from Al Roker:

I'll post the full article in the News Section!

Received via email:

2018 Gala Save the Date 10-6-18

15 years!  I can’t believe it!

Back to red hair again!  My mind is spinning!

Wow looking forward to the Gala. Is it worth setting up a page for Gala attendees. I will be there for sure.

Unfortunately, I probably won't be going to the Gala.  First of all, my husband still doesn't have a job; then if he does get a job, we're planning on Disney World in late October for our 20th Wedding Anniversary (which was actually a few weeks ago).  

The Daily Beast has written an article on Ada Vox on American Idol, and has several paragraphs talking about Clay's HuffPo piece.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-drag-queens-american-idol-injustice-will-a-lgbtq-person-ever-win-one-of-these-shows/

New valuable gem stuff at CV.  Just saying.

Just getting a blank page instead of the vault sign in page😥