# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

Clays tweet    Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hospitalised for a fall!

Okay listen up! I'mma start a national sign up sheet for people to volunteer to literally physically carry #RuthBaderGinsburg⁠ ⁠ around everywhere she wants to go and cut her food for her and become human shields for her for the next 2.5 years. Who's in? #RBG⁠ ⁠ #Breyer too

Someone at CV is reporting that Clay and Ruben are taping an episode of "Pickler and Ben" (Kellie Pickler's talk show) in Nashville today.  Another piece of publicity to look forward to!

Behind the Scenes at Picker and Ben.  I can only watch without sound at the moment, and I couldn't see Clay or Ruben, but there must be a mention.  From what I'm reading, the episode will air next Tuesday, Nov. 13.  

The show is not shown in my area, so hopefully someone who lives in an area who gets it can see it.  https://www.picklerandben.com/watch/

Caught this banner ad on The New York TImes website today. I have an ad blocker, but now and then something shuts it down. Usually I am PO'ed but this time it was cool!

Ruben and Clay ad NYT.jpg

Somebody is spending some big bucks on PR for this show!!

The policeman responded!

Wow!!! Never saw this coming! @clayaiken, it's such a pleasure to bring happiness and laughter to my community and to the world!!! I'm so happy this video of me singing is becoming this big. Thank you for posting!!!

rtg1278

@bill_hunz look who shared us!

That’s so cool — both what Clay posted and the officer’s response. 

I was at a local hockey game last night — free box seats, pretty fun actually.  I think a game actually broke out!

And for today...never forget...

FYI -- FCA now has a secure web address.  Instead of "http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com" we are now:

https://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com

Note the extra "s" at the beginning.  This just adds and extra layer of security to our board, even though we are still an open board (in our case, meaning it's not private!).  You may need to change your bookmarks...and hopefully you can see this message!

Not sure how, but this old computer logged on to the new address automatically.

Most likely will not make it to NYC to see Clay and Reuben as I injured my right knee again and can't be sure it will heal by then. Probably my MCL again which last time was just a sprain but hurts like the dickens when I walk. If It feels better by Dec I'll look for a bus and some last minute tickets.

I hate to ask this....

A little backstory.  We have a generous benefactor who basically pays the FCA bill every month, keeping us in existence.  However, there are times when the bill doesn't get paid for whatever reason.  

Therefore, I'm asking those who post here if they would like to give a little to cover those odd times.  The board is $20 a month, but you do NOT have to give that amount.  There's no pressure to give at all -- but if you want to give, it would surely be appreciated.

If interested, contact me and I'll send my PayPal address.

Thanks for your support...