12/30 Clearwater, FL

Ansamcw

No early night for me  -- 3 grandkids here -- I'll be lucky to get to bed at all.

thats good you can continue enjoying the show...

some great reactions from first timers...very impressed with the vignettes and the dancers...

OMG Roseviolet..crabs from Fisherman's wharf is the best...I love it!!!

Can they ask anymore inane questions...does beverly have a cold? weird...

Tommy was in opening scene-he ran on stage and ran in the circle.

-The fake snow was thicker and falling down in chunks. From time to time a few snow chunks would fall down in none snow scenes.

From CH:

Meet and greet update: Friend of deedle just called and said the manager of Ruth Eckerd Hall is looking for Mary and she is nowhere to be found. They are really devastated. It is looking more and more like the meet and greets will not happen.

---

Intermission report on the pictures. Doglover does NOT think either one was a picture of Jerome. The one on the wall looks like a "mug shot" - maybe one of the crew guys? The one in the frame on the table is someone, a guy she thinks, wearing a pink hat and holding a pink umbrella. Alison sort of smirked at it when she picked it up.

All this seafood chat is making me hungry...

So you think the quickie love' em and leave 'em romance between Clay and the giraffe will knock the Nick and Jessica break-up off the front pages of the tabloids? ;) Or, just perhaps, they have another hot date scheduled tonight after the concert, and that's why Clay is so anxious to get out of there... B)

I swear the background music playing now sounds like a sitar playing Christmas carols.

So apparently some people saw Quiana "flashing" Clay from the wings...

they will be starting soon since the stub hub winners are back...

the M&G might still happen...they will still wait after the show if it happens but still no promises

its starting...

So apparently some people saw Quiana "flashing" Clay from the wings...

What do you mean? As in taking his picture or as in lifting up her shirt? LOL

opening her coat...so we don;t know what is really under there...lol

From CB:

Its time. music starting...place shut up in a hurry.. caught them all off guard

---

ROAR when the lights went down.

Music is playing now and the pews are filled. Audience is totally silent. Stream is crystal clear!

Okay - Clay must have just come on stage - everyone is applauding wildly!

---

Second act starting now. (There is a 40+ second delay between hearing this live in my one ear and hearing it via the stream in the other ear - need to turn the stream off I guess!!)

Everyone coming into the church, Tommy looking around for his parents, Alison telling him it's time to start. And a beautiful angel dressed in white standing at the microphone, ready to start singing Oh Holy Night."

---

Cheers from the crowd as our angel strolls onto the set.....piano playing in the background........magical sound....the sound is so clear, I'm just waiting to hear Clay now....Tommy's mom and dad aren't there yet....

---

OK so roseviolet and I will buy crab for everybody who is here by morning!  Deal?

Oh God don't tempt me you evil woman...

Okay...Clay is really feeling it tonight...he tried to add a few flourish to OHN...but I think his voice may not be properly warmed up yet...so just mini flourish..he used the regualr ending...fantastic

I am trying to stay in the spirit, I am trying to stay in the spirit.

First my dog breeches the sortoffence I erected in the backyard and gets me all tangles and cut up with the wires, edges, as she pulled them from the soil, now she is seriously undecorating my tree and playing with the ornaments. I guess Christmas is really over.

Wow - that is some Noel - and a standing O with random whoos and more applause - hey people, let them finish to get your good news!

Edited by playbiller

*calls assistant and tells them to have the private jet ready in a few hours*

Can everyone be packed soon? ;-)

Darhling, I always keep a lovely little Louis Vuitton overnight case packed and ready to jetset at a moment's notice. Let me just call my driver and have him pull to limo around, and I'll meet you at the airport.

Oh, and our boyfriend just blew the roof off of REH at the end of TFN! WOW!

Who needs to pack!  I'll just bring my card.  I'd have to get a new size after the feast anyway.  I'll just hook the horses up to the wagon and be there by morning.

hee they may ahve to roll me down the hill of SF!!!

wow this TFN is the best ever...some more new flourishes...MUST DOWNLOAD this one...

that ending was just super fantastic...OK..there seem to be a longer ovation after that...

I wonder if something happened...and he did get an SO for that one...