The Amazing Race

Couch Tomato

Did he call the bike a crotch buster

I think so...

the daughter is great at managing her dad...if that was me...we would never get anywhere cos my temper...gosh...

but he sure breaks the stereotype of mild mannered Asian.

I wonder if they can recover from last place...

Bummer. I would have like to have gotten to know them more. Agree that they probably didn't have the physical abilities to make it far, but they look like they would have been a fun team.

yeah but really...pretty much expected.

Anybody got some bleach for my eyes?

Dad -- Shut the Fuck up, OK?

A big, fat WORD!! to you!

I didn't realize there was a TAR thread here. Or maybe I knew and forgot? Gotta start using that 'view new posts' thingie, huh?

I really like Azaria & Hendekea. And that poor Christina! OMGosh, I'd put myself up for adoption if I had a father that critical. Looks like the Goth couple are going to be a force to be reckoned with. They're certainly 'colorful', aren't they?

I always like to watch the departure times at the beginning of each episode -- see what the time lags are between contestants. Already an hour behind.....geez.

Jen -- "I'm a little lippy." Gee, ya think?

It's fun to watch these people mangle this place name!

I feel bad for Ron....I think. Hernia's can't be fun....

:cryingwlaughter:

Oh they are soooo NOT "glad you made it"... Could she have sounding any LESS convincing?

Yep, I heard that too.....

Understatement number two: "I don't think the blonds like being in West Africa very much." HAHA!!!

Oooh, milking a camel. That's NOT a staple! *g*

Ok, it finally started. Heh, when they talk about how hard it is for the contestants to run with backpacks, I remember the cameraman interview from season 1 where he mentioned that not only did he have to run with a camera strapped on, but frequently he was running backwards and infront of the racers.

My husband has great language skills, so we would definitely do the "learn." Clay would have done the teach, though. *g*

A lot of guys don'tknow how to handle nipples gently...just sayin'. (Not talking about anyone I know currently, mind you....)

Lorena needs to suck.it.up.

H&A are way cool.

What the fuck is Lorena's problem? I was doing laundry...did I miss something? Did she have a psychotic camel experience in her youth or something?

BWAHAHA!

Too bad, because Jason is some cute eye-candy. But it doesn't look good for him. I blame Lorena.....