#3 - Here He Comes Again

Ansamcw

Bwah...bottle and Play

sigh...I have been singing with Clay full blast this morning...all alone right now except for the dog and cat...so headphones on and just singing with my ATDW plus...playlist.

hee even singing with the guitar solos on RHW...that was fun!!!

Note to self: bring video camera for Chicago muski party.

:P

maybe we should add 'Most outrageous Muski video' to our contest list. heee

Now that would be fun! And with my new iMovie skills, I can enhance what I already have! :lol:

I love this place!

I love the "Let's Talk About Clay" thingie! Hmmmm.

I know! Let's do our favorite glory note performance. Even if someone doesn't like them, he tends to do them very, very well. And if he doesn't, he's funny when he messes up.

I also like the idea of "Occasionally drunken posters!" And video of those. And of people singing with guitar solos. Let's alternate muski and bottle and claygasm - I must stay sober to maintain our sterling reputation.

I love this place!

I love the "Let's Talk About Clay" thingie! Hmmmm.

I know! Let's do our favorite glory note performance. Even if someone doesn't like them, he tends to do them very, very well. And if he doesn't, he's funny when he messes up.

EEEEEEEEEE yes...

In principle I do not like glory notes...but when he does it...it just gives me a thrill. I guess I don;t ever want him to take it out of his repertoire...just not to do it every song...and thank god in ATDW there is so much variety....

EEEEEEEEEE...listening to LNM...I love the layering of his voice in the end..I hope he has multiple Clay on tour to do it live!!!

oh hey another possible topic...your favorite messes...y'know when he flubs the notes, the words or whatnot...heh, I love those.

KAndre wanders away, thinking about multiple Clays...

I thought that would get someone's attention. :D But for some reason I thought it would be muski...she must actually be working right now...hmmm -_-

Is there interest in Clay's numbers from HDD?

I peaked somewhere...

47%

-- 1 ROD STEWART J RECORDS/RMG 119,553

STILL THE SAME: THE GREAT ROCK..

1 2 EVANESCENCE WIND-UP 87,716

THE OPEN DOOR

-- 3 JIMMY BUFFETT SBMG NASHVILLE 68,810

TAKE THE WEATHER WITH YOU

3 4 GEORGE STRIT MCA NASHVILLE 66,534

IT JUST COMES NATURAL

4 5 TONY BENNETT RPM RECORDS/COLUMBIA 59,710

12 23 JANET JACKSON VIRGIN 17,109

20 Y.O.

36 24 NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC V22 SONY LABEL GROUP 16,879

VARIOUS

20 25 CLAY AIKEN RCA/RMG 16,202

A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS

19 33 WEIRD AL YANKOVIC VOLCANO/ZOMBA 12,010

STRAIGHT OUT OF LYNWOOD

-- 38 STING DEUTSCHE GRAMMOPHON 11,091

SONGS FROM THE LABYRINTH

WORK? (insert Maynard G. Krebbs squawk here...whoa...just gave away my age, didn't I? :o )

My work is done here. Literally. Finished the workshop and my one final appt. and get this. Know how I said I was going to sit in the back of the room and ignore the storytelling guy? Well, I went right up front to sit with this cool woman I met. At one point the guy had us get in circles of five and take turns getting in the middle and for 30 secs. just blab a stream of consciousness while moving your body all over the place in whatever fashion you could. :blink:

So the women before me jumped up and down, waved their arms, shook their hands, etc. and blabbed. My turn? I did some dirty dancing---shook my booty and raised my arms in the air and shimmied! And talked about how I'd much rather be lying in a big tub of silky water with headphones on, listening to a hot guy sing to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :lol:

Then! Know how I've been badmouthing the workshop? Well, guess whose business card got drawn to win the guy's book? ;):lol::lol: Yep, I'm now the owner of "Never Be Boring Again". :blink: THink somebody's trying to tell me something? :unsure:

But the cool woman I met is from The Netherlands, now lives in Las Vegas. We really had some great conversations over the couple of days (She was the one also stuck at the Denver airport.)...and I'm gonna go visit her some time when she goes with a friend of hers who's a shaman to a sweat lodge! I've always wanted to do that...

Maybe I could combine a Vegas Clay concert with a sweat lodge experience!

Maybe I could sweat with Clay in a lodge.... B)

Maybe Clay could lodge in m.....

(insert innocent whistling emoticon here)

Have we seen these pictures from Kimmel posted at iIota?? They are quite yummy (well, except for the ones of the audience....).

Now, if only they would get their asses in gear and get that video up!

Clay Kimmel Pictures

PS - If these were already posted, sorry. I can be terribly unobservant!

And we also really need spell-check over here........ :blink:

Edited by Claygasm

Have we seen these pictures from Kimmel posted at iIota?? They are quite yummy (well, except for the ones of the audience....).

Now, if only they would get their asses in gear and get that video up!

Clay Kimmel Pictures

PS - If these were already posted, sorry. I can be terribly unobservant!

And we also really need spell-check over here........ :blink:

EEEEEEEEEEEE those are great!!!

oh and spellcheck? do you know how we can get one cos I really need it. I got dyslexic fingers. :blink:

BWAH! I saw those this morning, and one of the ladies pictured in the fan shot flew from Ontario to L.A. and phoned in sick for 3 days, using the excuse "I've got the flu". I wonder if her boss has seen it? :D

BWAH...care to point her out... ;)

Hee! I know I have had many a religious experience when I have been in Clay's presence! B)

Funny about "the flu". I met canfly172 at the EAYOR party. There was also another girl there from Little Rock. When we were standing in line not getting into Kimmel, they had cameras going up and down the line and asking us to yell Clay's name etc. She hid behind me (she's short - I'm tall). I asked her why. She said she had told her mother she was going to some business thing in Memphis and she didn't want her to see her on TV or have one of the neighbors see her on TV! Now this is a woman, I would say in her 30's - with a kid! Unbelievable what people will say and do to go see Clay! :lol:

heh, I was going to say I heard a lot of people saying Jey-sus while sitting in the audience at concerts.

picks up ball and aims at BC's head If nothing else, my dog has taught me how to play agressively. I just came back from my annual check up and as asked about the scratches on my face, thanks, Hollly.

NOW IN: 52.05%

Quote:

LW TW artist / album label power index

-- 1 ROD STEWART J RECORDS/RMG 126,263

1 2 EVANESCENCE WIND-UP 92,586

THE OPEN DOOR

-- 3 JIMMY BUFFETT SBMG NASHVILLE 76,637

TAKE THE WEATHER WITH YOU

3 4 GEORGE STRIT MCA NASHVILLE 68,504

IT JUST COMES NATURAL

4 5 TONY BENNETT RPM RECORDS/COLUMBIA 60,676

DUETS: AN AMERICAN CLASSIC

------

20 25 CLAY AIKEN RCA/RMG 16,581

Man, I hate not having access to photobucket at work.

One of the CV posters pointed out Clay 2.0 in the audience watching Clay 3.0 on stage:

KimmelAudience.jpg

Ducks out of the way of playbiller's throw, so the ball hits the wall and bounces back toward her.:bounce:

hee thats quite observant...I think you are right...hee

Final HDD numbers for today...

20 36 CLAY AIKEN RCA/RMG 23,353

ROD stewarts numbers...

-- 1 ROD STEWART J RECORDS/RMG 182,691

is it wrong that I am happy Clay outsold him?

Well lots of people are wondering why they didn;t postpone Clay's release in October...I guess Rod coming out with his almost similar concept CD, didn;t want the competition.