#3 - Here He Comes Again

Ansamcw

Well, the neat thing is the way she says "Clay Aik-en" Just like Angela.

Oh my God, yes...that's exactly it! That clip was very cool to see, and I can't wait for this promo.

The hair? I've almost always been of the opinion of -- it's hair. I never understood the freakouts that some people had over some of the hairstyles *waves at couchie, for I know she LOVED the mohawk hee*. OK, so I'm thinking of a certain "fan" in particular. Anyway, so I see this Tyra hair, and I simply laugh. I too think this is just Clay hair when he feels like being a regular person. So he forgot to do his hair one day. Big fat hairy deal. I know, I know...he's in public, doing a major promo appearance. Well, that didn't stop him from some of the outfits he's worn (I still shudder at the MDYK Leno outfit). It wouldn't necessarily stop him from leaving his hair like that for a song. He does what he does, he looks like he looks...and nothing stops him. And I still find him sexy. I'm not THAT shallow. *g*

I've just created a thread for the listening party tomorrow night! Y'all come now, ya hear?

ATDW listening party thread for October 27

Oh, yeay! We found our doggie! Yesterday our dog got out of the house and had no collar or tags on. We thought he was really, really gone. :(

Tonight we saw a flyer with a picture in the grocery store nearby....it was our wonderful Shadow looking at us, begging us to come get him! It said, "Am I yours?"

Yes! Yes! You are!

In the picture he's looking right into the picture as if to say, "Take me in...take me home (TM CLay Aiken)...

And that's what we're gonna do tomorrow as soon as the Animal Shelter is open! :04: :party045::nanaonacid::manynanas:

Oh, finally.....something really, really GOOD is happening! :)

Edited by muskifest

Well, the neat thing is the way she says "Clay Aik-en" Just like Angela.

Oh my God, yes...that's exactly it! That clip was very cool to see, and I can't wait for this promo.

The hair? I've almost always been of the opinion of -- it's hair. I never understood the freakouts that some people had over some of the hairstyles *waves at couchie, for I know she LOVED the mohawk hee*. OK, so I'm thinking of a certain "fan" in particular. Anyway, so I see this Tyra hair, and I simply laugh. I too think this is just Clay hair when he feels like being a regular person. So he forgot to do his hair one day. Big fat hairy deal. I know, I know...he's in public, doing a major promo appearance. Well, that didn't stop him from some of the outfits he's worn (I still shudder at the MDYK Leno outfit). It wouldn't necessarily stop him from leaving his hair like that for a song. He does what he does, he looks like he looks...and nothing stops him. And I still find him sexy. I'm not THAT shallow. *g*

I've just created a thread for the listening party tomorrow night! Y'all come now, ya hear?

ATDW listening party thread for October 27

But, but, but he CHANGED the hair after he sang ATD! He sang the other song with different hair. He did the interview with different hair. Yet he had THIS hair for one song!! I think that's kind of weird. I mean if for no other reason than continuity!

I'm not shallow. I really am not. But when I think his hair looks awful, I will say so. After all, I think its important to be honest with those you love..... B)

Yup I don't usually get stressed about the hair... Not that I like all the hair styles he has ever had...just don;t really care too much....

BUT...BUT...wah...where is the bangs of perfection... :blink:

It is weird that they changed the hair around. Maybe Tyra saw the first hair and made sure he fixes it...hee

I still can;t wait for this show...

Aw, I think the hair looks okay in that cap. His head is tilted and it's an itty-bitty picture, but I'm kind of like ldyjocelyn. I don't focus so much on the hair. I've also never seen more people -- boards, media, whatever -- focus on a guy's hair so much. Is it still the AI makeover thing? I mean, what's up with that?

I've never heard anybody do a Brad Pitt-what's up-with-his-hair? comment. (Substitute celeb of choice.)

Did the audience really gasp? So much so that he was actually uncomfortable? Ew. That sounds so ... mean. If I entered a room and people did that to me, I'd be having a flee in tears moment. I hope the crowd sound wasn't that bad. Poor guy.

Maybe they did his hair differently to make it look like it was taped on two different days, along with the change of clothes, since it sounds like it will be shown on a separate episode.

He'll be able to translate what strummer wrote for me later...

I wasn't trying to be mysterious, honest. I was just repeating the 'nothing.' And I had to use an online English - Russian Dictionary to do it. I tried to learn some Russian once upon a time; back in the day of roommates, I had one from St. Petersburg. The alphabet alone gave me a migraine. It had like six characters for different types of silence. Plus everytime I said something, it came out in a Spanish accent. Very strange, since I'm a pasty Anglo of German descent. Yes, she laughed at me. Actually brought her to tears one time, trying to say "Good Night."

Uh -- Where was I? Oh ...

Yay! for Clay finally showing up on the Tyra site! The recaps have me really excited for this one.

ETA - Muski:

Oh, yeay! We found our doggie! Yesterday our dog got out of the house and had no collar or tags on. We thought he was really, really gone.

That's great! I'm so glad you found him. Just thinking about a lost dog ... *shudders*

Edited by strummer6

Aw, I think the hair looks okay in that cap. His head is tilted and it's an itty-bitty picture, but I'm kind of like ldyjocelyn. I don't focus so much on the hair. I've also never seen more people -- boards, media, whatever -- focus on a guy's hair so much. Is it still the AI makeover thing? I mean, what's up with that?

I think that MUST be it. It's the only thing I can think of. In his case, the makeover for many people overshadowed the voice during AI, and in a way, his hair became his "claim to fame." And we've certainly seen what can happen when he drastically changes it (witness the hullaballo after AI5). What I simply don't understand are the fans who have heart attacks when one strand of hair is out of whack. *shrug*

I've never heard anybody do a Brad Pitt-what's up-with-his-hair? comment. (Substitute celeb of choice.)

I think it depends on the celebrity, and again, how they got noticed first. I'm thinking the ex-Mrs. Brad Pitt, specifically. The "Rachel" took on a life of its own.

Did the audience really gasp? So much so that he was actually uncomfortable? Ew. That sounds so ... mean. If I entered a room and people did that to me, I'd be having a flee in tears moment. I hope the crowd sound wasn't that bad. Poor guy.

I hope they didn't, because I'd feel the same way.

Maybe they did his hair differently to make it look like it was taped on two different days, along with the change of clothes, since it sounds like it will be shown on a separate episode.

I had that thought too. String out his appearances to two different days. I can totally buy this theory, and wouldn't be surprised actually. Didn't they do that for Clay's "Christmas" appearances on GMA?

Anyway, after looking over some picture clack last night -- that Tyra hair reminds me an awful lot of the David Foster auction and performance hair.

How did I miss muski's lost pet story? Anyway, I'm very glad you found your doggy. I would hate it if my kitties went missing...

strummer, you'd love listening to my husband talk Russian. It's really fascinating, and a lyrical language. He's incredibly good in a lot of languages, and loves studying them. Right now he's just finished taking two years of, get this, ancient Greek.

People.com:

Clay Aiken to Appear on Days of Our Lives

FRIDAY OCTOBER 27, 2006 08:40AM EST

Claymates will get a special Christmas present this year: Clay Aiken will be appearing on the NBC daytime drama Days of our Lives as himself, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

On the show, the American Idol phenomenon will perform "Everything I Have," a song from his new album, as part of a private concert for Steve (Stephen Nichols) and Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) in the local Salem club called Dune.

Aiken, whose album A Thousand Different Ways was released last month, will also have his version of "O, Holy Night" from his 2004 album Merry Christmas with Love featured in the episode, which will tape Nov. 14 and air on Dec. 22.

:manynanas: :nana: :manynanas:

Cool -- two people posted so I don't have to look like a post ho...

Clay's WY video up on AOL

Probably not a bad idea to stream this one a few times... :D

EEEEEEEEEEEE on the DOOL thing. That's gonna rock. Two songs, two of my favorites from Clay actually, on the show too. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*Snoopy dance of joy*

Muski, how did I miss your post about Shadow? Oh well, doesn't matter! The important thing is you found sweet Shadow!!! :dancingpickle: Is he home yet????

To be honest, I suspect my friend's comment about the audible gasp from the audience over the hair was an exaggeration. She and the person she was sitting next to gasped a bit, though. I think it was mostly the shock considering how amazing the hair has looked lately (and this coming from one who HATED the hair when he was on AI5!).

The ONLY time his hair looked like that was when he sang ATD - which was the first thing they taped. I doubt ATD will be shown separately from the interview, so it will look a bit odd to have him get up from the interview to go sing and then suddenly have different hair! I do think the Christmas segment will be shown separately because they had the set decorated for Christmas with that one.

My theory is that the hair stylist was late and they couldn't wait any longer (there apparently was A LOT of waiting around for Tyra) so he just did it himself or someone else did it quickly and by the time he was finished ATD the stylist arrived and fixed it!

Hey, its as good a reason as any! :lol:

Looking forward to the listening party tonight. And you all will be relieved to know I tend to like the last half of the album better than the first! :D

And then right after the listening party, I can watch the Kimmel rerun!

Spending a Friday night with Clay. Doesn't get much better than that! :)

Yay for soapnet. Yay for DOOL. YAY for Clay. Yay for Clay's hair. heee.

LOL.. The only hair I've ever hated was the mohawk and the kevin studdard greasy hair. Everything else was fine with me...and I wouldn't have minded the mohawk but it was on all the damn joyful noise tour merchandise which I would not, could not buy.

Muski, my mom had three great days, starting with last Friday and she's been sick again. We had one of our in and out days at emergency yesterday. So I don't think I can come over tonight because I have a lunch appt and don't want her to be alone all day and then part of the evening too. This has gotten really really old.

ahhh yah for Shadow. He loves me.

{{{{{{{{{{{Couchie and mom}}}}}}}}}}}} I was wondering how things were going with that....

OTOH...

Claygasm, I'll forgive you your dislike of some of the ATDW songs if you keep posting guh-worthy pictures like that. :P:D

I forgot about soapnet! That will be perfect! I can watch Clay on DOOL a few times over that weekend, right? Although that's Christmas weekend, isn't it? Sigh.

Well, crappola.

Couchie, I'm so bummed about your mom. Please give her a hug for me. Actually, I was going to have to cancel our 'date' anyway...I have a feeling that with Shadow's return and my work still piled up, I'll be swamped with real life, myself. Next week I'll be in Chicago and won't be able to join, either. :angry: Well, maybe late...no...better not. :glare:

CG...yeah...I like that pic....not flashy but....communicative, you know? Makes me want to rip that damned shirt off to see the rest of the furry pattern. B)

Ok...Friday! Lots to make happen today at work. WIll be in the office most of tomorrow, too. Hopefully NOT Sunday, but maybe....then off to the Windy City Monday and into the fray! :blink:

((((couchie and mom)))) that is so frustrating...

YAY for shadow's return...what a lovely story with a happy ending.

hey Claygasm...I think you could be right with the hair...

YAY for DOOL....two songs!!!! wow I love it.

Now...back to dreaming about the EP..."all's well" folks...that Clay just loves to reassure us :D

Dayum. :blink:

I was just staring at that pic CG posted up there...what an absolutely beautiful, alluring, drool-inducing, sensuous, touchable, lickable, bitable, kissable, nuzzle-able...GORGEOUS neck that man has.

holycrap.

Where IS everybody?!?!?! OK, so I know where couchie and muski are...but everyone else? Is no one coming to my party!?!?!? :angry:

ATDW Party, Take 2!!!!

Come, make me happy! Listen to Clay with me! Listening to Clay always make me happy, but to discuss it with friends...YAY!

Wow...what a fun party. Y'all made me happy.

YAY! The OFC has the information on "All Is Well" -- first the picture:

eta: hurts me to take the picture out but ya know...we have to... here is a link...OFC All is well cover. Sorry you ahve to be a member to get to the picture....ansa

Four songs: All is Well; Christmas Waltz; O Come, O Come Emmanuel; and My Grown-Up Christmas List.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ETA: Megan Mullaly show info with Clay!

The Megan Show has welcomed some of the best dancers from ABC's Dancing With the Stars! TodayÂ… Megan teams up with Tysonia Tschinga for our "real life" version of Dancing With the Stars! Next, we will show our viewers some funny and surprising uses for common items. Then, former American Idol contestant, Clay Aiken performs "A Thousand Days," from his new CD - and then does a duet with Megan!

Also, there's lots of good press out there regarding the DOOL appearance...Fox News, Soap Opera Digest, I guess Access Hollywood mentioned it, etc. YAY!

Hey, you are showing exclusive information from the OFC - the picture hasto wait a few days.

I edited my post to remove exclusive information.

Man, rules are so hard to follow.

good catch play...sniff I don't want to take it out...but we have to...sniff.

EEEEEEEEEEEE Megan mulally show sounds really great...too bad its not just clay. Wonder waht the duet will be.

and YAY for DOOL info....

Ooop...sowwy.

Can I make up for it with this?

th_dfgala-03.jpg

If you've got an account with clayaikenpix, get the original. photobucket doesn't do it justice.

And it sure looks to me like he's got a V-neck t-shirt on underneath the white shirt. Damn you, Mr. Aiken. :P

Wow, it's been a great Clay week-end so far! The DOOL announcement is getting tons of press coverage, including the headline and lead story spot in my local paper's entertainment news section. The EP picture is mesmerizing, and I can't wait to hear what the new song sounds like. Jimmy Kimmel wasn't quite as exciting the second time around, but it's still good to see Clay on my TV instead of just on my lap. ;)

The 'Nanas, they are ready to groove again!

:dancingnana::nanadance3::nanalove::nanadance2::dancingbanana::nanascary::nanadance::purplebanana:

it's still good to see Clay on my TV instead of just on my lap.

What's wrong with this picture? :blink: Look, honey...if you're not happy seeing Clay on YOUR lap, just send his cute little...er..

send him over to THIS lap righchere... B)

I'm at work on a Saturday, paying for playing last night... :unsure:

All good, though...gonna get all my mess done in time to go to Carrie's soccer game later this afternoon...then it's getting my clothes and other crap all together for my flight Monday.

Yo! ldyjocelyn! All the Chicago women ready to rumble? :04: :trink4: :09: :bier: :juul::voll::manynanas:

I'm jealous of all you Chicago women!!

Of course, I feel like I am living in Chicago today!

VERY windy! VERY!

And I have to go and have dinner with a friend tonight. Last time we had strong winds and I went out to dinner, trees were down everywhere and we lost electricity for 6 days!

Before I go, I thought I would leave you all with a little present. B)

photo-clayaiken-3.jpg

Damn! He is beyond gorgeous!!!!!