Fingers crossed for a date near me!

Well all I can say is I got through my birthday!  My friends came over and bought me a card and present so that made me feel not so alone.  My cousin arrives from England this afternoon so I’ll enjoy having him here.  ,

I wish I drank!

• Like 1

Got back from my bike tour and camping on Wednesday and had to work on Thursday so I am finally caught up on all the laundry and food shopping.  We rode about 260 miles and then stayed up North and walked the Mackinaw Bridge on Labor Day.  We walked from Mackinaw to St. Ignace and back for 10 miles.  On Tuesday we went to Mackinaw Island and rode 44 miles.  It was a beautiful day, almost 90 degrees with some wind.  We usually come home from our bike tour on Sunday so I have never walked the bridge.  There was 35,000 who walked.  Great weather.

Watched the interview.  They both gave great answers to questions.  I have to wait till January to see them. 

• Like 1

Considering the issues that many had when pre-ordering stuff from EMT Marketing Group, I suppose this should be a "buyer beware."  But this is a 10% off code and you can pick merch up at your show!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxGZ1_gLQvA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

FYI from hosaa at CV, regarding the Omaha show.  There's a venue change.

I just noticed that the venue for October 28 in Omaha has changed:

what was October 28, The Rose Theater, Farnham Street @ 7:30 PM Omaha, NE 
is now October 28, The Astro Theater & Amphitheatre @ 7:30 PM, La Vista, NE

Hello from Indianapolis, Indiana!  Taking a small trip away for the weekend, basically to visit their wonderful art museum.  They have the immersive Van Gogh exhibit, and we've got our tickets for tomorrow afternoon.  Looking forward to getting some culture!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!  I had to work yesterday, and it was…a day.  Boy was it a day.  Fortunately, I have friends here, at CV and on FB to brighten my day.

From the Pasadena Weekndr about the concert this weekend.  Not much of a mention of Clay and Ruben but it does talk about the place and it’s recovery from the pandemic.  

https://www.pasadenanow.com/weekendr/american-idol-icons-ruben-studdard-and-clay-aiken-take-center-stage-as-arcadias-performing-arts-center-makes-pandemic-come-back/