Fingers crossed for a date near me!

Oh merrieeee, I'm so sorry the two of you are going through this. I'm glad they are managing the pain--that's big. I wish we could somehow make it all go away--it seems so unfair. Lots of love to you both.

Sorry I missed all the excitement last night.  I did too much over the weekend and was wiped out by 8 pm Central time last night.  So, even though I'm supposed to be working today, I'll be catching up!

St. Charles, MO is the only date I think I can get to, unless I decide to get crazy and fly to see a couple of shows in California with couchie!  LOL

The Instagram reel announcing more dates, really cute:  https://www.instagram.com/reel/Csh2lTyg5rX/?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg%3D%3D

And The Impossible Dream from last night:  

• Like 1

My show will be in January at the Macomb Center on the 13th.  It is only 46 minutes away from me.  Two days earlier is in Kalamazoo Miller theater.  I saw a Christmas concert there but it is a good 3 hours away and in January that could be iffy.  I am excited there is so many choices. 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, ldyjocelyn said:

Just got my St. Charles ticket and my M&G for that show.  

BTW, I LOVE Clay's jacket.  It's so...him.

I had jawdropper when he walked in. You're right......it's so Clay. Wondering what his 'new' fans (and there appears to be many who just 'discovered them') may have thought, since they certainly don't know him like we do 😂

Also love how they did his hair!!

I love dramatic sleeves like that, and his hair was stunning.  Also, the no-socks look is still in, I guess!

I've seen lots of comments on FB/Instagram saying that Clay and Ruben and their talent blew the current contestants out of the water.  The only other thing I watched from last night was Iam singing "Monsters" with James Blunt.  That was GOOD.

Backtracking a bit, an article from Broadway World about Clay's hosting duties a few nights ago. (I may have posted this already, but I can't remember!)

https://www.broadwayworld.com/raleigh/article/Review-2023-Triangle-Rising-Star-Awards-20230519

Article from Entertainment Tonight about their return last night.

https://www.etonline.com/american-idol-alums-ruben-studdard-and-clay-aiken-talk-returning-to-the-show-20-years-later-205023

More backtracking from yesterday.  This is Clay's picture with the stylist from last night (and from Idol from way back when) Miles:

So good to see these 2 today..@realrubenstuddard @clayaiken @americanidol can’t believe their finale was 20 years ago today! Great memories…

post-787-0-76654000-1684762184.png

This morning I bought tickets for hubby and me to attend the Ruben and Clay concert in Milwaukee, which coincidentally is where he and I had our honeymoon when we were young and poor. Unfortunately we’re no longer young but thankfully we’re no longer poor, so I also bought a Meet and Greet for me. He wasn’t interested in that for himself, lol.  I’m feeling very lucky that I’ll get to enjoy Clay in concert again in 2024. ❤️

• Like 2
1 minute ago, VoxAngelicus said:

This morning I bought tickets for hubby and me to attend the Ruben and Clay concert in Milwaukee, which coincidentally is where he and I had our honeymoon when we were young and poor. Unfortunately we’re no longer young but thankfully we’re no longer poor, so I also bought a Meet and Greet for me. He wasn’t interested in that for himself, lol.  I’m feeling very lucky that I’ll get to enjoy Clay in concert again in 2024. ❤️

YAY!!!!!  I'm so happy for you!  Glad you are getting a M&G too.

Clay tweet! LOL

Merrieeee, I am so sorry to hear the news about your daughter. We are all thinking of her and you and praying for a good outcome. 
Please keep us posted and let her know that she has Aiken’s Army pulling for her recovery. 

14 minutes ago, merrieeee said:

Guys no miracles any more, just days!  I’m posting so I can keep from collapsing!

merrieeee, I am so sad for you.  Keeping you in my thoughts and holding you and your daughter close to my heart.