American Idol 6

Ansamcw

Heh, I don't watch the auditions, right nwo I am working on getting my blood pressure down before the state of the union. Sorry, bye

I don't watch the State of the Union. Don't need to. Unfortunately, I know the state of this union.

Oh Travis is just choking me up with emotion!!

Randy is playing the bad guy this year I guess!

I thought she sounded pretty good - but what do I know!

Bottle - She is not nearly as obnoxious as Caldwell - and personally I think she sounds better. But then again - I never could stand Kimberly Caldwell. She was so affected.

Why would you put the fact your wife left you on an AI questionaire???

Edited by Claygasm

Awww that girl made me sniff. she seemed really sincere...and she had a good voice. I liked the tone of her voice....its sad though there was no one there for her.

wow this looks like its a lot of drama.

Awww that girl made me sniff. she seemed really sincere...and she had a good voice. I liked the tone of her voice....its sad though there was no one there for her.

wow this looks like its a lot of drama.

She made me sniff too. I soooo identified with her. I wish I had had her courage at her age.....

:drama:

Edited by Claygasm

Yeah, Ashanti really should try out for a soap! Geez!

Now the best friends - the untrained was much better than the trained one! And while Simon's comments about kicking someone when they're down is cruel, unfortunately in show biz its the norm.

Hey Ansa - looks like its just you and me tonight!