# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

The thing is...I really think David and Clay are a great team cos he really does write beautiful melodies...He is a singers producer because he alwasy strives to showcase the instrument. But if they think Clay will be rockin with David...I don't think so...

Jamie was there so she most likely did his hair.

I think its interesting that all who are pointing out no songs from ATDW were sung forget that he chose one of them to be immortalized in the video that was shown.

I want to see a picture before I do to bed!!!!!!!

ETA:

The thing is...I really think David and Clay are a great team cos he really does write beautiful melodies...He is a singers producer because he alwasy strives to showcase the instrument. But if they think Clay will be rockin with David...I don't think so...

Ansa, the irony is, when we first found out about his association with Jaymes, people were up in arms that if Clay got involved with DF he wouldn't be a "rocker". Now they are talking up DF as if he will be the one who finally lets Clay's inner rocker out for all to see!

Edited by Claygasm

I want to see a picture before I do to bed!!!!!!!

I go too!!!!!!!

ETA:

Ansa, the irony is, when we first found out about his association with Jaymes, people were up in arms that if Clay got involved with DF he wouldn't be a "rocker". Now they are talking up DF as if he will be the one who finally lets Clay's inner rocker out for all to see!

Yes, it's confusing isn't it? Rocker? Not a rocker?

How about a lounge chair instead?

OK, I'm leaving....

so anything on the agenda that we know of before the tour begins? That's 3 months away. he must be doing UNICEF trip during tha ttime.

Well we will probably see him promote the tour.

Yeah I know they do TV cuz you can buy/download copies of Greys Anatomy.

well tour promotion shouldn't take up too much of his time. I really hope we see some especially in towns with the larger venues. I'm happy that many of his tour venues have subscribers and patrons already.... a nice way to bring in new fans. I think he learned that over Xmas.

And on that note I think I'll move away from the computer. Don't think I'm waiting up for clack....which might now come right away anyway.

From Invisible926 of Ch:

Back for the gala! OMG, it was like a big party at someone's house. Best time evah!!!

He was such a little shit during the auction. When he put his ring in his mouth and started rolling it around on his tongue, I thought we would die. He had no inhibitions AT.ALL. The summer tour is going to be a blast.

I wonder how much guarana he drank today. *g*

I took some pics but they are not so hot. I'll post a few in a bit.

Has anybody seen CV's new banner?

BWAH! Thanks for the heads up..probably not too far off. heee...I forget it's April Fools Day.

OMG don't even remind me of the CH April Fools... Pen Boi..I almost stroked out. heee... and this was the night of the most beutiful concert ever *up until that point*..I come home floating on air...to Pen Boi. EEEK. I was really a big ass baby that night..whining and crying and gnashing of teeth like you wouldn't believe heee.

Has anybody seen CV's new banner?

BWAH! Thanks for the heads up..probably not too far off. heee...I forget it's April Fools Day.

OMG don't even remind me of the CH April Fools... Pen Boi..I almost stroked out. heee... and this was the night of the most beutiful concert ever *up until that point*..I come home floating on air...to Pen Boi. EEEK. I was really a big ass baby that night..whining and crying and gnashing of teeth like you wouldn't believe heee.

Hee what concert was that?? was that IT???

I found that a hoot!!!

Someone should have made a banner of Clay kissing Clive on the cheek.

hee.... that would be funny...