Aug. 10, Cary, NC

Ansamcw

*sob*

I want to be seeing this LAA live.

hee thats a sure bet...

awww special place in my heart...thanking the sound guy

he really has a deep voice right now...he feels very manly and thats very rare....

he just thought he would mention that.

He sure does love that venue! So many fans seem to hate it, but Clay loves it!

With JP there, that line in BYLM about the lies should hold special significance.....

Edited by Claygasm

With JP there, that line in BYLM about the lies should hold special significance.....

Ugh I sure hope that sighting was a mistake...yuck...

I hope Clay don't notice him or recognize him. I just wonder how that would make him feel...YUCK....

Ugh I sure hope that sighting was a mistake...yuck...

I hope Clay don't notice him or recognize him. I just wonder how that would make him feel...YUCK....

You know, I think if JP is there, Clay is having the last word. He was hot - in more ways than one - he was adored by his fans, he was in great voice.

JP - who gives a crap! Clay had the last word and he won! He has shown that gnats can't keep him down!!! He has triumphed over sleezy evil in a BIG way!

Edited by Claygasm

You know, I think if JP is there, Clay is having the last word. He was hot - im more ways than one - he was adored by his fans, he was in great voice.

JP - who gives a crap! Clay had the last word and he won! He has shown that gnats can't keep him down!!! He has triumphed over sleezy evil in a BIG way!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post concert report...

its like a 100 frakking degrees and brandi is getting goosebumps around 3 times that night.

its so hot you can tell that he is up there dying.

CG...good point about JP...still so don;t want to see his face...dont know if I would know him anyway.

so there are glow sticks for BYLM

tough in this venue cos its hard to see.

he played to his family most of the night to the side.

BWAH!!!!!! Brandi!!!

pretty sweaty

Did anyone else just hear the CV certer tell the story about seeing Quiana & Chamberlain in the airport?

Fan had some sort of Clay Keychain or necklace and Quiana held it up and asked him who it was and he said Unca Clay.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Awww...thats too cute.