#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

muski, sorry about all your troubles. But I just have to tell you that I've been reading your little Clyra tale. Yeah, I know I'm late to the party, but I had given up reading fanfic for a time. Needed to keep my mind on other things, ya know. Well, anyway, holy moley!!! I had to take a break at one point because....well,....I was a little...errr....... That's some good stuff right there!!

:da_best:

From bloomingclay4 on CB

naver is the biggest portal website in Korea(Korean people use it much more than Google) and today Clay Aiken was the most searched word today!!!!!

Who is Clay Aiken?

Clay Aiken,Idol singer who is very popular in the US was the most searched in the website and became the hot topic among internet users.

It seemed that Clay Aiken was introduced through a blog in internet portal website and internet users kept searching about him thinking 'Who is Clay Aiken?'

Clay Aiken is the singer with beautiful appealing voice and was the runner-up in season 2 American Idol. At that time he was not that noticeable because of his skinny appearance but now he is one of the most successful singer from that show.Especially he was chosen for 'the most sexiest male singer' in the US.

I just loved reading this. I just know he would be a huge success in Asia! Please, please, please, let him tour there "soon"!!! Edited by canuck2010

Muski.....Terro is the thing for those little pesty ants. They take it back to their nest, feed it to all of the kids (Ick, I know) and then suddenly there are not more ants. Terro comes in little squares with stuff inside or a tube where they wander in and die or with the stuff you place on a cardboard square that they take back to the nest.

I just wound up my first experience ever with a female cat in heat. Oh boy. She gets spayed next week (the vet told me she was too young/small just two months ago, and then, well, along came the summer of Clay...). Three sleepless nights, and I'm sure some forthcoming hate-mail from my neighbours, and yeah - my advice? Don't do that. I didn't even know cats could make that sound. My other one (thankfully, a neutered male) would look back and forth from her to me, and I swear I could see the thought bubble over his head. 'DO something, would ya???'. Occasionally he would walk by and just bite her. The Siamese cat equivilent of STFU?
This just gave me a fit of the giggles... :lmaosmiley-1:

David Foster's website...

The David Foster and Friends 2007 Charity Gala is already sold out. Saturday September 8, 2007 at Hyatt Regency Hotel, Calgary, Alberta the exclusive function will have limited seating and will include performances by

Lionel Richie and Peter Cetera and special guests Sinbad, William Joseph, Jamia Nash and Beverly Mahood.

No Clay mention. Will he be performing there???

http://www.olografix.org/krees/dfnet2/?cat=1

Edited by beenthinking

It's so nice to pop in here between piles of papers at work and see hugs for all the daily sh...stuff, you know? And all my troubles, Lord, are SOOOOOOOO minor and petty compared to others who truly ARE dealing with heavy issues. Thanks for being here, FCA. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And I cannot TELL you how happy I am to see Clay's gorgeous ruddish arm hair coming back....GAWD, I did.not.like. that slick, white skin on his forearms :unsure: ...gave me the willies. :scream:

Ah, Peach Schnapps....brings back memories of Strawberry Hill, Boon's Farm and other flavored schnapp poisons... :rolleyes: and one crazy high school graduation party at Virginia Beach.... :whistling-1:

And yeeha! for all the new readers of the Clyra! :laola0: ENJOY!

ama06-41r-1.jpg

This is one gorgeous picture..just wanted to see it one more time tonight.

I just had to see this one more time!!! :DoClay::Thud: hope you guys don't mind too much. :hubbahubba:

Now for something totally different, came across this on my morming walk through the neighborhood

Brody004.jpg

Cracked me up! Kids just gotta have fun! actual name is SMOKEWOOD

Clay topic, preeeetty sure he doesn't smoke weed. :cryingwlaughter:

I looked into to it, and strangely enough, the fact that they don't liking the UNICEF Snowflake hair is not enough grounds to have someone deported. That just doesn't seem fair.... :eusa_whistle:

Ooooo. That sounds like a throwdown to me. Who are you, Bobby Flay?

*anyone for some popcorn?*

Well, shit. Oh happy day!!! Is that three times in the past 48 hours for me?

Last of the lost from Canandaigua up in my smugmug last week but never did get around to linking them. It’s a nice rainy day here and I’ve just come back from Tim’s with a large single milk and some time to kill, so I guess it’s a good time to do something productive. Crap, I can’t recall where I left off…..if I repeat myself; you’re not going to remember anyway. I hope.

Sexy Back

Crooky Smile

Saying Good Night

More Sexy Back

Eyelashes vs. Lips

Lips

A Smile for the Cellist

Wishes Karen Eh? Was A Cellist.

Almost As Silly As KarenEh?

Simple Black and White

Measure of a Man

The whole thing is here. Time for me to move on to another one, eh?

Muski, I have never had the misfortune of encountering a skunk but I have to feel for ya’……it sounds more than nasty. :hugs-1:

And I cannot TELL you how happy I am to see Clay's gorgeous ruddish arm hair coming back....GAWD, I did.not.like. that slick, white skin on his forearms ...gave me the willies.

Me, too. I also noticed when I was going through photos, here, that the little curls at the neck opening of his shirt were missing, too! What was he thinking? My His little curlies? Ripped out right out from under my fingers his throat? Yes, Clay, some things hurt….not just you. I’m glad to see that they’re back, too.

unicefsf-13-1.jpg

I looked into to it, and strangely enough, the fact that they don't liking the UNICEF Snowflake hair is not enough grounds to have someone deported. That just doesn't seem fair.... :eusa_whistle:

Deported???????? Heck I might leave of my own free will!!!

Oh the torture.

I"ll just have to keep scrolling up and petting the AMA pic...yeah that will make me feel better. Really the hair is not that much different, I guess but I just hate (oh yes I mean hate) that sNOflake pic!

Oh booger balls!!

As usual work keeps me from having any fun and from sharing by vast wealth of useless knowledge.

Ding dang it.

Skunk spray? Try milk.

Really!

We had a cat get sprayed full in the face....in our garage....at 2 in the morning. Luckily just the week before, on Paul Harvey's News and Comments, he had suggested using milk....something about it being a neutralizer and working well. So...at 2 in the morning, with no tomato juice to spare and access to zilch (we were living in Michigan's upper peninsula at the time), but two babies in the house....there was plenty of milk....so, milk it was. It worked wonderfully!! The garage never stunk after dousing it and the cat didn't smell either.

So...file that away in your useless information catalogue, you just never know when you might need it.

Edited by rohdy

Say what? bottlecap should make the Snowflake pic her avi and post at least 4 times on every page? :imgtongue:

RochesterDCAT4.jpg

Karen Eh?, there are some real treasures in your photos from that C. place that I can't spell. Beautiful! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Also, thanks for the link to Tangerinee's photos. My photobucket account is bursting at the seams.

You think you will break me??? No way! You may be a mod (and I know it's never smart to mess with a mod) but I am strong and I am invincible, I am woman, hear me ......oh wait...now where was I!!!

OK I 'll look again just to make sure......... yup still hate it

I am going to my happy place now.

Deported???????? Heck I might leave of my own free will!!!

Oh the torture.

I"ll just have to keep scrolling up and petting the AMA pic...yeah that will make me feel better. Really the hair is not that much different, I guess but I just hate (oh yes I mean hate) that sNOflake pic!

Hmmm... merrieeee, maybe we could try a little reverse psychology. Maybe if we say we LURVES the sNOflake hair, it's our favorite picture evah!, he looks hott, sexy and do-able....maybe they'll stop posting it?

Edited by Bookwhore

You think you will break me??? No way! You may be a mod (and I know it's never smart to mess with a mod) but I am strong and I am invincible, I am woman, hear me ......oh wait...now where was I!!!

OK I 'll look again just to make sure......... yup still hate it

I am going to my happy place now.

Can I ask why you hate it?

Kim