American Idol

ShelleyC

I bet I could find some drug-resistant strain to take care of that "immunity".

And I still hate Carrie. But I'll be darned if she doesn't sound 20 times better than those other heifers.

Well, I see Carrie still has her fabulous sense of fashion. KAndre, you need to have a few words with her about the appropriate blingage. And she came across as an airhead in her little discussion with Ryan. And much better than Kelly did when she first came back to AI.

So why is she not singing her new song? isn't that the wrong kind of pimpage?

Well, well, well, shouty Carrie? Must have been talking to Kelly.

I don't care what anyone else says, this season is talent short. Even the best are not as good as some of the previous bad.

Edited by playbiller

I think one of the things they are short on this year is contestants with live performance experience. Being in your high school musical (I'm looking at you Kevin) does not give you the skills to work an audience and interpret a song. Simon may dish the "bar band" singers, but at least they can connect to a song.

Kinnik in the bottom three - she deserves that just for that awful cowboy hat from the other night.

Brenna - 2/3rds chance that she'll go. Work your magic, KAndre.

And finally, Heather.

Brenna goes - Yeah!

Edited by bottlecap

Ha hahahahhahahahhahahahahah!

Want some money? Well, Mickey D's hiring, I hear.

I can't believe it - she managed to increase my hatred for her during what I swear is the tackiest sing out in the history of AI. Damn.

I wonder if the bottom 3 is really the bottom 3 - only if they select the same two again.

I thought these people were supposed to have quite a bit of experience, just not television, except people like Ace and Sway who had professional recording careers before (boi bands).

I thought Keven was in a conservatory and had performed for years.

Edited by playbiller

I am disliking Ryan and this show -

Sway, David, Kevin ibottom three - all deserved I'm afraid. Frankly they could dump all of them.

Taylor is safe but is really working my nerves.

So anybody watching the show tonight...

I hate Paris. She is still not finding the right image or look for her she is still looking like playing grown up. She was also very pitchy

Lisa...BORING and pitchy.

Melissa...good tone but she was very pitchy and the end was bad..

Kinnick...wow she really lost the key for that song...she was so pitchy and all over the place. that was bad.

Wow...this is not a good show at all.

Been out all freaking day long, and I come home to watch this crap? Yikes!

My impression so far - watching with half an eye while I catch up online - Paula is on downers tonight. How long can the producers let her be on the show when she is so obviously under the influence or otherwise impaired? My jaw is frankly on the floor at her performance tonight.

The singers so far? Meh. Kinnik has to go, and I don't really care who else.