# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

I'm back.  It turned into a day from hell -- our hours over the summer have to be extended.  We usually close earlier during this time frame, but not this year.  Hate that.

Anyway...first of all, I guess there was a brief mention with Clay on Entertainment Tonight.  Hopefully, clack forthcoming.

Inside Edition also has a clip:  http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/15683-american-idol-contestants-where-are-they-now

And now...the rest of the tweets from today:

Clay retweeted:

Clay's reply:

Another retweet:

Clay's reply:

One more retweet:

• Like 1

Merrieeeee sneaks in to see what went on while I was away and to yell surprise I'm back!

well I'm almost recovered.  Like an idiot I made plans for this weekend not realizing that it was the first day I will have off in three weeks!  I just wanted to sleep but no.  

I gotta say, I'm really liking being able to copy the direct link to a Facebook post, an Instagram, or a Tweet, and have it come up just as it looks on those platforms.  If anyone wants me to show them how to do it, I can...

The rockers didn't quite do themselves justice, although with this format instead of fronting a band, one lead, it would be hard to pull off.  Bo was my favorite his season. Daughtery is really a good guy, but he came off as a jerk on the show.

And, while I'm here, Kara Delaguardia?  Really?