#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

Missing preview button: I did some research after I noticed that we no longer had an option to "preview" a post. I found that in upgrade 4.0 they took it away, but now they have added a newer fancier version of preview. But you have to add it to your board manually. So I've added it. It's on the toolbar above the post window, third button from the right.

preview.JPG

It shows you how the post will look on desktop, tablet and phone. To edit your post afterward, you must close the preview (X on upper right).

exit preview.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks jmh!  Never realized that it was missing -- guess I didn't use preview too often, eh?

Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day!  Me -- I'm actually doing some work for the class I'm teaching in just over a month.  Intro to Research, an 8 week class.  I'm totally redesigning it, so I have a lot to do in a month!  But, I've had Friday, Saturday and yesterday off, so I gotta do stuff today.  

I did go to our local Blues Festival this weekend -- which is actually turning into a major festival.  Got to see Buddy Guy Saturday night, and Mavis Staples Friday night. Those who watch "The Voice" might remember Laith Al-Saadi, who came in fourth earlier this year.  He was the guitar guy with a killer blues voice.  Anyway, he played here too -- and he is phenominal!  

Steaks and corn for dinner tonight.

Clay's out and about in NYC, looks to be with Thayne.  (This is from FB via CV.)

post-787-0-42265300-1473099965.jpg

I can't watch Big Brother. Ugh! :drama: 

Another exciting day at my house. I was up all night vomiting with stomach pains so Mr Fear took off on his own in the car despite a very weak knee. Of course he fell at a medical office and they called the EMS. He is on blood thinners so he was bleeding heavily. I ran to help but he had already been bandaged and left. I met him at home and insisted he go to get stitches. He only needed 5 but with his history they gave him antibiotics too and told me to change the bandage every 3 hours or so over the weekend. We got home around 4. I could think of many more things we could do with our time. Having less than 4 hours of sleep makes me want to take a nap before I go bandage shopping.