# 10 It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.

Ansamcw

New thread title poll  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Clay Aiken ? I can?t imagine my life without him.
    • Compromise ? I have learned to live with it?.
    • Clay Aiken: not-ordinary, an acquired taste, likened to kitsch ? but has people talking
    • Gah?and stuff
    • He is such a grown-ass Southern-gentlemen type man
    • I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks! *g*

I sure hope Jamie finds that bowl soon. She doesn't do so well without a template

:cryingwlaughter:

The man is such a guy. I bet he gives a flyin' fart what his hair looks like.

I mean...I hope that's true. It would be quite disturbing to think he actually TRIED to get it to look like that.

What I find just as puzzling is the choice of song. SOLITAIRE??????? Of all the songs to sing...I find that extremely surprising. Sure, it's a song he doesn't have to 'rehearse', but still....And watching that video clip, when he stands up to shake AHnald's hand, I swear his shirt looks like it's going to burst its seams. He might actually have to give up on wearing this particular vintage 2004 or 05 or whatever.

Man's gettin' meaty. :whistling-1:

I sure hope Jamie finds that bowl soon. She doesn't do so well without a template.

God, that picture is BAD! I'm blaming the photographer. That's what I do when pictures of me look like that. Eep!

:imgtongue:

Or, maybe Clay really pissed Jamie off one day and this is the result.

Or maybe Mary, Nick, Jerome, Q&A, etc. have had enough of Clay's tour pranks and have conspired on arrangements for the biggest payback EVA! "No, dude, really - your hair looks great! It's very edgy! The Claymates will love it! <snicker, snicker, snicker>"

You know what it really reminds me of? You know those scenes in movies or TV when someone (granted usually a woman) gets very distraught about something and just grabs a pair of scissors and starts chopping off their hair?

Maybe Clay had a really, really bad day.....

This is my favorite screencap so far...from pax

singforArnold.jpg

when I said it looked mussed up...I didn't mean by the wind.....

to me the hair looked like someone was running their fingers through his hair and had to grab on to a couple of handfuls... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I truly liked this look. The hair simply looked like his old hairstyle...I liked it then so I like it now...

:DoClay:

this guy isn't getting used too much..

when I said it looked mussed up...I didn't mean by the wind.....

to me the hair looked like someone was running their fingers through his hair and had to grab on to a couple of handfuls... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Yeah, I like that idea....THUD!

this guy isn't getting used too much..

That's not what Clay's hair in these pics tell me.

:DoClay:

ETA: CG -- the thing is, not everyone thinks he looked awful. A few have said they like the look. And I'm not totally convinced those are spikes.

But it will look different soon...that I'm sure.

But, but, it looks like someone ran their fingers through, grabbed a chunk and cut! These aren't even good spikes! And it wasn't windy. None of the other pictures show anyone elses hair being blown about.

I know. I am shallow. The hair looks awful to me. It makes me sad because he just looks so awful and people saw him like that. On the news. In public.

Awful.

And spikes are so yesterday. You would think if he wanted to separate himself from AI he wouldn't start looking like AI Clay again!

Except beefier.

(And wearing much better fitting jeans. :hubbahubba:)

**Sniff** Its ok. I'll get over it. I survived AI5 hair. I survived mohawk hair. I can make it through this too. It won't be easy (although I am - no matter what the hair looks like... :whistling-1: ), but I'll manage. I just know it will look different again by the time I see him in Texas!

:Tour3:

ETA: Maybe if this guy :DoClay: were on the side rather hidden at the bottom of that looooonnnnnnggggg list of emotions he would get used more.... :whistling-1:

Edited by Claygasm

Heee CG...it is at the very top of the list...

yeah when I first saw that pic on email my first reaction was...YUUUUUMMMM.

so I don;t think you should worry that people saw him this way. as far as I;m concerned he looks gorgeous.

Eh, 'S All Good, and it will be different the next time we see him anyway.

Between giggling about the HAIR and the facial expressions and snickering out loud about the "Dept. of Sex" discussions, it's a good thing I'm almost alone in the office today. :cryingwlaughter:

"I'm with the American Sex Department." Really? BWAH! No way! OMG! It really does sound like that doesn't it?

Dang, I tried to look up americansex.gov and got nothing. I used .gov, too! I want to apply for a postion. Not fussy which one but when we get those new membership designations, I want to go back to being an intern.

I wonder if he's on a commitee or if he's just a member a member-at-large?

"I'm with the American Sex Department." Really? BWAH! No way! OMG! It really does sound like that doesn't it?

Dang, I tried to look up americansex.gov and got nothing. I used .gov, too! I want to apply for a postion. Not fussy which one but when we get those new membership designations, I want to go back to being an intern.

I wonder if he's on a commitee or if he's just a member a member-at-large?

Gah you guys are right!!! It does sound like that...FUNNY!!! r maybe it was sex apartment????

As I said at CH, it sounds like --"Clay-Virgin Sex Department" to me....

ETA: Ok...after Ansa's suggestion about sex "apartments" and after listening to that short clip replay MANY times, I think he says

"I'm urging sex apartments."

That's my story and I'm uh.....sticking....with it. :whistling-1:

ETA AGAIN: Maybe he's there to lay the groundwork for a future political run. His platform: Vote for me and I promise sex apartments for each and every citizen! :hubbahubba:

Edited by muskifest

I love the hair - to shamelessly steal someone else's description of it, it looks fingered and blown about, and quite just like a guy, Clay looks more substantial and less posed.

Fingered? Blown? Sex Department?

*slaps money on counter* I'm out!

Anybody got a smoke?

WOOHOO, I finally logged in! Perhaps you should have required that I take an IQ test -- I've been trying to login with my screen name when the board wanted my user name. :cryingwlaughter:

Anyway, hello, all! Thnx to Cindilu and everyone she PM'd about my inability to login! :clap:

Caro

Edited by Carolina Clay

Hey Caro! (Love the nickname, BTW...)

Chat????

FCA Chat -- tonight! 9:00 - 11:00 EDT!!!!

Also will be the same time on Saturday evening!

Location is HERE!!!

Topics for tonight:

1) ATDW and the PR campaign -- what worked? What didn't? What else could have been done?

2) RCA/Clive/Roger -- what do you think is the relationship between them and Clay?

3) What do you think is Clay's "musical direction?"

4) The next album -- what? When? Where? How? Why?

5) The Upcoming Tour -- what songs will he sing? Who will be with him besides the orchestra? What will the musical arrangements be like?

6) What is Clay's market demographic at the moment? What do you think should be Clay's market demographic? How can any of this demographics be expanded?

This will be "short burst" chat -- no more than 20-30 minutes on each topic. Looking forward to it!