July 4th Frisco, texas

Thanks for the reports. I'm not a member at CH, and CV cellstream is down. Do you mind if I take reports over to CV until the stream there is up?

don't mind at all...

Thanks!!

:Tour3:

YAY for the great weather...doesn;t sound too hot..cos there is a breeze...hey all the Clayfan voodoo worked.

Dallas won the game...2 - 0

good game

high stage...people may have to sit...so everyone can see.

YAY jojoct is there doing her thing!!!

and of course we know scarlett is there too...

hee happy bday muskifest...from CH...cool

CV stream is on but its clay radio

Jesse is there...she saw Mary...

its a beautiful night...could not be more perfect

lots of screaming... oh god people were pissed I think...maybe they were let out of the corral.

hee

sueann17 on the CB

Prissy said they were ushered into an air conditioned room with a couch and chairs and Clay came in and talked to them for about 20 minutes. She said he looked so cute. His hair is kind of short and fluffy, kind of reddish in color. He had his flip flops on his precious feet. CLAY said the concert in Houston would be different than tonight. They are trying out different things. Prissy said he was so sweet. Jerome looked good and Prissy said she gave her notebook for Clay to Mary who was also very nice. They did not have pictures taken with their cameras so Prissy does not have one to post herself. Prissy loved that it was like talking to Clay in her living room just sitting there casually talking. She will post more about it later

God I SO want a M&G like this. Wahhhhh.

Edited by cindilu2

Hee they all just ran to the field and it was funny...people running to the field...

it looks really nice cos the field is half full standing..more people coming down but was the first mad rush

BWAH!!!

Certer got great position...

this is so cool people are so excited...and we are all ready!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lots of kids and dads and families...very mixed crowd. Predominantly women but peole from all ages.

lots of kids are being pushe to go to front...

YAY lots of clack !!!!!

a camera for every two people...BWAH

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hee - some members of the orchestra are doing their own cellcert (they're on cellphones) :cryingwlaughter:

eta: Clayboard is extremely slow. I feel a little guilty added to the load when I have this and the cellstream. So, I think I'm gonna close it out.

Edited by cindilu2

Just a lot of gibberish right now...great to hear all the excitement

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Certer is just anxious about his entrance...the excitement is really palpable

too cool!!!

Hee - some members of the orchestra are doing their own cellcert (they're on cellphones) :cryingwlaughter:

eta: Clayboard is extremely slow. I feel a little guilty added to the load when I have this and the cellstream. So, I think I'm gonna close it out.

that's cool cindilu... the show is about to start ..just relax and listen!!