July 4th Frisco, texas

True, Cindy! Did you see my P.S.? Clayandr (or someone we know and love) is online at the OFC! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Caro

She's still there. Since I'm not a member I can't tell what she's reading. Anybody here know where she's reading??

Not a clue! Personally I think it's kind of freaky that people follow her around the message board. :cryingwlaughter: I don't do the message board in any case. I am curious though - does your name show up on the message board if you're logged into the OFC and vice versa?

Edited by cindilu2

From CH:

More spoilers:

Spoiler - from Claystorm on the CB:

Just read a post from someone at the venue, on another board. They talked with Angela and Q. They said Clay was VERY happy, still napping, but up soon for M&G, and that he had bunch more material than what was heard at soundcheck.

ETA that this was posted about 15 minutes ago. Don't know if they're behind schedule or not.

Sue at Moosak has posted that the stands are starting to fill up for the soccer game! The time is drawing near!

EATA another spoiler:

I just heard this from someone who was at the soundcheck.

He sang She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy.

Is this April Fool's Day?

from the CB

7 in Meet in Greet about 30 minutes sat on couch with the group -chit chatted to them- gave long story about Producer found HIM in London- didn't like whole process but they clicked and they are on the same page.

dogs not there now but will be.

Weather perfect

CLothes - jeans, green shirt, worried about wind and music flying off music stand

He also siad TAKING huge RISK and is nervous and curious how people will like it- he will be reading boards tonite. He is taking risks. DIfferences in opinion among his staff on wehter it will work or not. risky. Ma dn Greet Group said they love everything he does.

Differences in Houston- this show will be shorter houston more old album stuff....

10 days off planned had commitment to friends wedding.

Whoa! Even allowing for personal filters, this is wild!

Edited by cindilu2

Wow -there was actual some substance to those answers! Good to know the reason for the 10 day break, although I gotta think it's costing Clay some $$$$$ to be having the musicians and backups cooling their heels during that time period.

I hope that people like whatever Clay's risking! Otherwise the boards could be really ugly tonight.

Gibby, that almost goes without saying in this fandom.

I just hope that Clay like's what he's risking - if so, it's all good for me. He put his heart out there for JNT05 and people weren't afraid to stomp on it. I'm sure (sadly) that this will be no different.

But now I have to admit that I was wrong about this particular show being different than the rest. *eats words humbly*

From CB (Platinum Clay)

LOOk for pictures of meet and greet Tonite on OFC in Photo section - they are putting them up very shortly according to jtx4clay-

(do you guys want me to keep grabbing this stuff from the CB?)

Edited by cindilu2

also from claysbuttercup99:

southernclaymateintx says she only saw that one shirt but will check later and let me know. She says the one she bought (picture on previous page) cost 25 dollars.

From CH:

Sue at Moosak did say when he did the sound check for "Lover All Alone" that he was sitting by the piano, so we know the stool has returned! I love that stool!

It's the Stool of Seriousness.

:Thud:

From California Clayfan at the CH via CV:

Just got a call from Spot. She said the stands are about 1/3 full with families of soccer fans and a lot of lone soccer fan guys. She's in the first row of the stands near to the stage with no fence in front of her and she already sees a lot of other Clay fans nearby like artquest, Deb760, KAndre, Scarlett, jojoct . There are two big jumbotrons on the field slightly tilted inward on each side of the stage. There is a 3 ft. fence barrier in front of the stage, which she is hopefully expecting tol be removed before the show.

Twice while we were talking, a soccer player ended up catching a ball in the stands near her and all these young girly squeals filled the phone lines between us. You would have thought Clay had taken a seat among them except the screams were more adolescent-age sounding.

Weather is still great. There is a gray cloud in the distance, but the wind isn't blowing too hard and it might not reach there tonight.

She said their purses and bags weren't checked too closely - about all they were looking for were hidden six packs of beer

Edited by Carolina Clay

claysbuttercup99

southernclaymateintx thinks there is NOT a tourbook. If she finds there is one, I'll let you know! Also, some orchestra members are coming out on stage now!

Wheeeeeeeeeee! 30 minutes to show time! I made myself step away from the computer for a couple of hours and relax but I'm here now, caught up and ready to go! Thanks to everyone for bringing the spoilers over. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA: I'm listening to the CV cellstream (still Clay radio at this point). I will let y'all know when the cellcert starts.

Edited by luckiest1

From CH:

Meet Greet Report Jtx4clay

7 in Meet in Greet about 30 minutes sat on couch with the group -chit chatted to them- gave long story about Producer found HIM in London- didn't like whole process but they clicked and they are on the same page.

dogs not there now but will be.

Weather perfect

CLothes - jeans, green shirt, worried about wind and music flying off music stand

He also siad TAKING huge RISK and is nervous and curious how people will like it- he will be reading boards tonite. He is taking risks. DIfferences in opinion among his staff on wehter it will work or not. risky. Ma dn Greet Group said they love everything he does.

Differences in Houston- this show will be shorter houston more old album stuff....

10 days off planned had commitment to friends wedding.

So this is very nerve wracking!!!

From CH:

Sue at Moosak did say when he did the sound check for "Lover All Alone" that he was sitting by the piano, so we know the stool has returned! I love that stool!

It's the Stool of Seriousness.

:Thud:

Ooooh, sex Clay on a stool :hubbahubba:

claysbuttercup99

southernclaymateintx thinks there is NOT a tourbook. If she finds there is one, I'll let you know! Also, some orchestra members are coming out on stage now!

Waaahhhhhhh