July 4th Frisco, texas

From OFC via CH:

ClayedINTexas is about 15 feet from the stage and watching him, he has on sandles and is sitting on the stool and is making gestures with his hands. He said he love the West Wing. They let him play the song from the West Wing. Talking about tv shows that he likes. Talking about American idol and when he first sang about how nervous he was, and now he is asking the audience if they recognize the song, he is singing it now......ClayedINTexas is about 15 feet from the stage and watching him, he has on sandles and is sitting on the stool and is making gestures with his hands. He said he love the West Wing. They let him play the song from the West Wing. Talking about tv shows that he likes. Talking about American idol and when he first sang about how nervous he was, and now he is asking the audience if they recognize the song, he is singing it now.........He sang the theme song from Perfect Strangers and they told him that he needed to sing something else rather than theme songs from tv shows. Now he is singing another theme and the audience has to guess what the theme song is and to what show. .......They are singing another... For me and you!!! Welcome back Kotter!!!
Edited by luckiest1

From OFC

ClayedINTexas is about 15 feet from the stage and watching him, he has on sandles and is sitting on the stool and is making gestures with his hands. He said he love the West Wing. They let him play the song from the West Wing. Talking about tv shows that he likes. Talking about American idol and when he first sang about how nervous he was, and now he is asking the audience if they recognize the song, he is singing it now......ClayedINTexas is about 15 feet from the stage and watching him, he has on sandles and is sitting on the stool and is making gestures with his hands. He said he love the West Wing. They let him play the song from the West Wing. Talking about tv shows that he likes. Talking about American idol and when he first sang about how nervous he was, and now he is asking the audience if they recognize the song, he is singing it now.........He sang the theme song from Perfect Strangers and they told him that he needed to sing something else rather than theme songs from tv shows. Now he is singing another theme and the audience has to guess what the theme song is and to what show. .......They are singing another... For me and you!!! Welcome back Kotter!!!

Theme from the Jeffersons

Theme from All in the Family... Those were the Days..

perfect ending to the medley

Hee, razzin' the people in the audience about being too young to remember the TV shows....about him feeling old......

Cellcerter says he's really nervous tonight.

Now he's singing These Open Arms!

So could someone make a compilation of the songs..cos I totally didn;t get a lot of them...I was familiar with them but don;t know the songs.

talking to audience ...asking how old people are...talked to a 13 year old and a 24 year old.

certer...says he seems nervous tonight.

For CG,...These open Arms

He sounds fantastic. Sounds like he's having a really good time! And the audience seems to be getting into it, too. At least the Clayfans who are holding the cell phones, anyway! I'll be interested to know if the other people at the concert are having a good time, too!