July 4th Frisco, texas

the cello was quieter in the LAA>..

he was sitting in the stool in front of the piano and seem more for the piano.

the light turned down but didn't turn off.

The TV shows was well received...he got into it.

OMG...the Like a virgin description...he haf hand on the hair down his body...

the uptempo medley is really long.

.he haf hand on the hair down his body...

:blink: What the huh?

sorry...during like a virigin he was camping it up I guess singing like Madonna with his haind through his hair and down his body...I can;t wait to see this

So the only song reported and nto there was on the wings of love...and I thoguth beat it and like a virgin were fake out...

what a fun concert...and good ...he showed the fans that the orchestra can definitely be uptempo

Clay is bold...he's singing well known recognizeable songs ...paying against the stereotype...I don't know why he thought it would be a fiasco. Can't wait to see Clack of this. I do always think he's playing pop star when he does this though. And that' fine..it makes the shows really really fun.

And it did sound like he speeded up some of the ATDW songs but I'll wait and see on that...that was just amazing..it went so fast.

He just doesn't know how to bore me..he never could.

On the stream, most of the songs sounded more uptempo. Overall, there were really only a few slower songs. The setlist might be a little different at the actual concerts but overall this seems to be rockin' Clay! And he managed to work LAA into the mix. Amazing man!

Cant.wait.for.clack.

ETA: I need a smoke! Anybody else?

Edited by Gibby

Hold me, FCA. I took my own advice and waded into the OFC message board to add a THANK YOU and KUDOS to boyfriend. I think I need a shower now. Lordy that place is horrible. Apologies to anybody who calls it home, but it's a viper pit. Blech.

On the stream, most of the songs sounded more uptempo. Overall, there were really only a few slower songs. The setlist might be a little different at the actual concerts but overall this seems to be rockin' Clay! And he managed to work LAA into the mix. Amazing man!

Cant.wait.for.clack.

ETA: I need a smoke! Anybody else?

Hee me too.

that was just super great...the entrance song and exit songs were great and makes total sense,

I do think the MOAM songs will be in the regular concerts but I don't think I miss it. I would like more ATDW like LNM and EIH

I think what clay is nervous about with this medley is how the NJU will receive it and even the critics who may not get it...

but he should be proud cos that wasjust fantastic...

Hold me, FCA. I took my own advice and waded into the OFC message board to add a THANK YOU and KUDOS to boyfriend. I think I need a shower now. Lordy that place is horrible. Apologies to anybody who calls it home, but it's a viper pit. Blech.

Uh, cindilu2, I was thinking of going over there myself and posting, but now I'm kind of skeered. I don't think I've ever posted there at all and never read the forums anymore.

Thanks for the warning...

What can they be bitching about it was great!!!!!

Uh, cindilu2, I was thinking of going over there myself and posting, but now I'm kind of skeered. I don't think I've ever posted there at all and never read the forums anymore.

I seriously closed my eyes, found the reply box, said my piece, and got outta dodge.

I did see giant siggies, and BIG RED WORDS SHOUTING IGNORE and pleas for all the songs he didn't sing and worries about hatahs and what they will do with the clack and and and.

Yep, I need a shower.

And a cigarette, too!

I went over to the OFC and posted, too. The naysayers are annoying, but I can scroll them. More annoying, to me, are all the people on different boards trying to tell Clay how to "fix" the arrangement to LAA. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Can't people ever just be happy with what they get?

That concert was amazing. I don't doubt he was nervous inside, but I'll have to see the clack that shows he was nervous outside. It sounds to me like he really sold the show.

So how long will it take for the clack to arrive? Should I have a nap? Or just start the coffee? :Tour3:

I am more convinced than ever that Clay Aiken, is the bravest, most self-aware man in show business.

He totally does what he wants, and how he wants to do it, and says a pointed FUCK YOU to all who would mock, insult and demean him.

He's really, truly my hero.

I went over there and left a note as well. And then left. I think people worry too much over what bashers will say. I don't understand that. Stop living your life worrying about bashers. Just enjoy the moment and Clay. He knows what he is doing. IGNORE.

Just go post your thoughts on the show and leave. I didn't read much...and really have no interest in becoming a part of that community as all two of my posts show. But for tonight..I wanted Clay to know that I loved his show.

Clay doesn't need to worry about some new cello player every night. I'm just glad he's singing the song.