July 4th Frisco, texas

Well he said this one would be different (at the M&G) and there would be stuff from the old albums at Houston.

SO YAY!!

Just so long as he doesn't cut LAA, pretty pretty PLEASE

God he sounds fantastic!!!

Edited by cindilu2

yup I think we should carry over the list to houston...this was really shortened

wow his voice is fantastic on this...his best GBTUSA ever I think

WOW what a show this would be soooo much fun

I can;t wait for the real set list.

From CH via ??

HE HAS A T-SHIRT ON UNDERNEATH....HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE FIREWORKS RIGHT NOW... HE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL THE CITY IS... SOME LADY JUST GAVE HIM A BLACK COWBOY HAT TO PUT ON!!! ...People have just been dying laughing....Oh, here comes GBthe USA

Cellcerter says this was the best thing ever! :RedGuy:

Talking about the up tempo medley, was totally unexpected, too funny. He did Madonna, it was this high pitch voice but little gyrating dance moves, he was hysterical. She hopes he decides to keep it in the show. The kids loved him. Crowd was great, field was 2/3 to 3/4 full, lots of families, lots of blankets. He seemed really nervous. At one point he wanted to pull the mic off but he missed it a little bit, his fingers were shaking. Later he missed a beat to start a song, and his shin was just quivering, seemed very nervous.

Edited by luckiest1

from Ch:

He was talking about how hard it was to come up with uptempo songs to sing with an orchestra, and that he knew everyone wanted some uptempo stuff because they wouldn't want to sit like they do for the Christmas shows. They'd want to be moving around. Then he started singing a medley of what he called classics - and it sound like he started the medley off with Baby Got Back. Not sure if I was imagining that - but whatever it was the crowd went wild. He did the Madonna song. It sounds like he's doing Usher's Yeah. Lots of others. Very funnnnn!!!!!...He is signing 1999!! Prince's song..Angela is signing I did it again!!..."Yeah" by Usher.....They are singing Sexy Back!!!....Angela and/or Quiana were singing....lots of noise...they are enjoying that much i can tell...i can hear bits of a song, but can't really tell what it is...Clay was singing...Achy breaky Heart!!! And dancing to it..He is dancing with Angela right now!!!......He is now doing BEAT IT!!! Michael Jackson song!........

Set List

Here You Come Again

I Want to Know What Love Is w/Angela Fisher

Banter – band intro – Quiana and Angela

When I See You Smile

The West Wing theme song – orchestra only

Banter

Perfect Strangers theme song

Full House theme song

Laverne and Shirley theme song

Growing Pains theme song

Different Strokes theme song

Charles in Charge theme song

Who’s the Boss theme song

Golden Girls theme song

Gimme a Break theme song

Welcome Back Kotter theme song

The Jeffersons theme song

All in the Family theme song

Banter

These Open Arms

When the Lights Go Down – Quiana Parler

Banter – more band intro Orchestra and drummer

Without You

Banter

Like a Virgin

Sexyback

Achey Breaky Heart

Opposites Attract

Beat It

Lover All Alone

WKRP in Cincinnati was in there too

I know I missed some in the uptempo set

he was dancing with like virign

field was 3/4 full

he seems really nervous...chin quivering...seem nervous about the whole thing.

before GBTUSA...trying to kill time...twiddlinghis thumbs...asking Angela if she wants to dance. so just killing time

he was dancing with like virign

field was 3/4 full

he seems really nervous...chin quivering...seem nervous about the whole thing.

before GBTUSA...trying to kill time...twiddlinghis thumbs...asking Angela if she wants to dance. so just killing time

I'll have to see it to believe he was nervous.

Aww, crowd ate the medleys up, they were all singing and laughing, he was in character for every song, Angela did a booty shake, Clay was dancing. A couple of close little gyrating moments with C&A.

he was in character for every song...

and he did two little WDC moves withAngela..dueing prince

Crowd loved it.

As soon as LAA started the crowd tried to quiet down...

Cap...hair is perfect...hee