#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

Oh have to say..when I watched Husker's clack last night I was like ...so much for him not seeing past the first row... then when I watched Scarlett's I cracked up..there they all are- FRONT ROW. heee. Happy Friday.

So Sorry and LAA are the kind of production he likes.... well ya'll know I describe his style as pop with a folk/ballady bent. Wonder if he is going more JT and I don't mean Justin Timberlake. Whatever, I find it very exciting. Surprise me Clay.I'm up for anything.

Shout out to Perusing One and KAndre too.... I'm still giggling.

I think there is another version up too....canfly? Can't wait to catch up on all this next week.

I found it quite interesting how dark and far away the front row looks to him! LOL So I doubt he really can see much beyond it unless they put the house lights up and dim his spotlight. Which is good, since I have not a hope in hell of ever sitting there. I know I'd die if he ever singled me out like that. ;)

Hee, I am imagining Clay waking up today and asking Quiana - so is the clack up yet? :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by lickiest1

The clack from last night is HILARIOUS!!! It's soooooo funny. My hubby is working at home today, and wondering why the hell I'm laughing at my computer so hard. Husker and Scarlett got their stuff up quick, too. CLACK GODDESSES RULE!!!!

Nice eye fuck from last night - he has that wicked, mischievous look in his eyes:

clay006.jpg

ETA: Licky - I perform quite a bit on stages with bright lights (I play piano for several groups.) You're totally right about not being able to see much past the first row or two. It's all dark past the first few rows. And the lights are REALLY hot. I usually wear a spaghetti strap dress so that I don't melt. I can't imagine how hot Clay must get in his t-shirt, shirt, and jacket!

Edited by Gibby

...small, but lovely from fivegoldens at CV

th_FtMyers4.jpg th_FtMyers3.jpg

th_FtMyers2.jpg th_FtMyers1.jpg

his shirt looks stained from his red drink, maybe that's why he changed

...ok, I know I'm weird, but that picture of Clay with his head on Quiana's back is just plain sexy to me.

Edited by laughn

NEWS FLASH!!

CRAZY BEAR-TRACKERS ARRIVE HOME, LUGGAGE IN TOWyahoo.gif

My 2 daughters got back from Ecuador last night - well - early this morning - their flight arrived about 12:45 am, and by 3 am they were through customs and we were outta there!! Their luggage was picked up at the hostel they stayed in the first day they arrived (in the city before going out to the conservation site) about 4 weeks into their 5 ½ week trip. Did not see any bears, The bears were heard on radios and were close by but are very elusive and shy. We are still hearing stories. All the kids will be over tonight to celebrate! BLESS ME!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

That Clay takes Clack video is hilarious!! I watched huskerfalcon's and then scarlett's. Now I have to find any more there is! popcorn.gif

I have finished uploading my clack, I hope you enjoy it! yahoo.gif

Here's one more photo I had a chance to process:

clay-jesse-asheville.jpg

it's a little out of focus, but I still like it!!

theater.gifgroupies.giftheater.gif

The Fort Myers Banter/WTLGD via bearcat is incredibly good too. She was almost straight in front of Quiana, so the view point is fabulous. And once again -- Clay Aiken is a little shit. A sweet one, but still a little shit.

*too bad I used bad words there, that could make a good thread title*

Glad the bear trackers got home safely cha cha! And safe travels for all today going to concerts!

All the camera clack from last night is funny as hell. I think my favorite though is still Scarlett's, because of the EXTREME CLOSE UP!!!! Also, love the zoom in at one point on his crotch. I didn't think Scarlett was a smutter. *g*

WOOHOO! Top of the page!

th_FtMyers1.jpg

his shirt looks stained from his red drink, maybe that's why he changed

:hubbahubba: Hee. I thought it was just the fans that drooled at the concerts. Maybe the Scarlett / Solo girl-on-girl action really affected him.... :whistling-1:

And yes, the head on Quiana's shoulder is just such a sweet, intimate gesture, isn't it?

Spooky's clack of the Scarlett/camera thang is great, too. Very clear, good angle, good audio. You can see some tummy skin when he lays down on the stool to tease Scarlett!

Spot's 'Spotlight/WTLGD' is hilarious, too. It captures the mic action, Quiana sitting on his lap, and his hands on her at the beginning of the song.

Oh, and there was singing too? :lol:

Too much funny. My stomach hurts from the Please No, Please No from Scarlett. ...and then when Q pulls Clay's hand out from under her behind... OMG... BWAH!

Did the clack kill everyone? Or are those of your who are suffering while waiting to get home from work to watch the clack just decide to snub those of us who sneakily downloaded?

Topic: Good-ness, do I love Clay Aiken.

Did the clack kill everyone? Or are those of your who are suffering while waiting to get home from work to watch the clack just decide to snub those of us who sneakily downloaded?

Topic: Good-ness, do I love Clay Aiken.

MY GOOD-NESS!! That was hilarious. The spotlight vid was amazing!!

That's all I have time for today tho!!

TTFN!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Pfffttt! Half an hour, and then downloading time. Stop torturing me!

I heard from another board. They are not happy, they think Clay is mocking them. Don't you mock the people you love? Clay mocks Quiana and Angela and I do believe he loves them. He has really started picking on Jesse in the last few concerts, as well. It is all part of the schtick, I don't see how that escapes everyone.

Well, I happy to be here where we can enjoy it all. While not angst free, angst in only passing and then we move on. Scarlett really does have theoretical balls though, nothing shall stop her from Clacking, neither heat nor rain nor dark of night. She could have a great future as a postman, except for that snow part.

Whee, when did we get spell check here? It is working, it is working!!!, Must be because I upgraded to Netscape 9.0 from 7.2 today. (then everything stopped working for a while, hee) I really didn't like the who 8.x versions.

I guess the thing that amazes me is that there is idol jealousy. I understand that Elliot is going on tour in the Philippines, and some people are jellus. Now I could understand why some Philippinos would be jellus, but not why people in the states would be. Should I remind them of Constantine's long tour there a few years ago? Maybe if Clay stopped touring the states so often, he could go to other countries.

I heard from another board. They are not happy, they think Clay is mocking them. Don't you mock the people you love? Clay mocks Quiana and Angela and I do believe he loves them. He has really started picking on Jesse in the last few concerts, as well. It is all part of the schtick, I don't see how that escapes everyone.

Mocking them for what? Although I did come across a post at the OFC yesterday, written by someone extremely upset with Clay for a comment a couple of nights ago about "stalkers" who drive by his house, etc. Is it the same thing you are talking about? But whatever, Clay mocks or jokes or cracks on those he loves. As you say.

I have wireless access here at the baseball tournament! YAY! So maybe I can catch up tonight on the cellcert. This place is so cool, we all got wristbands, and have access to the pools, water slides, miniature golf, go karts, shuffleboard, ping pong.....you name it, we got it.

:cryingwlaughter: OMG.....................Scarlett had a back up camera. :cryingwlaughter:

You just can't make this stuff up. You go girl................. :cryingwlaughter:

That was some priceless clack. :clap:

I personally think he's been gently mocking the fans since, oh, about 2004. Seems to be his nature.

I agree. I love it when he does it, too. *g*

Now on to some pics I really liked.

I would sure hate to be the recipient of Clay's foot up my ass. :cryingwlaughter: I am so sorry Clay but look at the size of his feet!!! BUT, Lawd Jesus, if the old wives tales are true................ :Thud:

DSC00021T.jpg

If he ever looked at me like this? I'm afraid I would tackle him before Jerome ever knew what hit him.

Leaningforya.jpg

clay006.jpg

<snip>

I guess the thing that amazes me is that there is idol jealousy. I understand that Elliot is going on tour in the Philippines, and some people are jellus. Now I could understand why some Philippinos would be jellus, but not why people in the states would be. Should I remind them of Constantine's long tour there a few years ago? Maybe if Clay stopped touring the states so often, he could go to other countries.

Holy Crap! I would have never thought to complain about the mocking. I think Clay mocks himself, and yes, his friends, far more than he ever has the fans. If the people who ARE driving past his house a few dozen times a day are offended, so be it...they have to own that.

I personally think he's been gently mocking the fans since, oh, about 2004. Seems to be his nature.

And I personally love him for it.

...or what ldyjocelyn said ^^^

As for touring overseas, I think I read in one of the M&G that he would like to do that in the future, perhaps with the new CD. If I'm not remembering correctly or imagining that, then I apologize.

Yeah! The bear-taggers are home! :RedGuy:

Edited by laughn

Anytime someone teases uses sarcasm there is a chance for someone to have hurt feelings, even if they are fleeting. When Clay said we were all old ladies (or whatever) I definitely felt the sting for a minute or two, but I got over it. I know he's kidding, but when someone hits you with sarcasm, well, usually it's coming from a bit of a true place. Some people really aren't cut out for it. That said... I'm as sarcastic as they come. I do give people a pass sometimes when they have a reaction, cuz yeah, it happens.

In a recent M&G report (J4Clay - Cary):

Somewhere in there Clay was being rather snarky (surprise surprise!!) and I told him that I thought I could keep up with him in a snark meet!! He said he didn't know, that he would probably make me cry before it was over. I said I didn't think so. Knowing Clay was just kidding and being snarky, I would be laughing so much I couldn't cry!! But I really think if I couldn't outdo him, I could at least fairly well keep up with him since my sense of humor is similar.
I totally think Clay could rip someone to shreds in a sarcasm contest. Heh, I'd give ANYthing to have one with him! :lol:

I have to go to dinner over the hill tonight, so I'll miss the show, darnit, but I'll be here for the last two.

ooo, purdies... look at his freckles and eyes....

th_Dsc05383.jpg th_Dsc05346.jpg

th_Dsc05338.jpg th_Dsc05323.jpg

Edited by YSRN

I agree YSRN. I take nothing the man says personally but would hate to get into a razz battle up close and personal. He'd kick my ass. I know that. But when he teases us, the fans, unmercifully? I absolutely love it.Give me more of that. In my dreams. In my nightmares. Hell yeah. I can believe it is partial truth. But I have a thick skin heee.

Just exactly how do they think that he is mocking them??? Do they think he's mocking them personally?

I agree, play - he mocks those he loves. Maybe it's his way of showing people he likes them. He is always saying, very sincerely, how much he appreciates his fans. Seems like he says it every concert. So if he's mocking us, it's in good fun, and not meant to be insulting at all.

Did ya'll see Spooky's ShirtShopping/ClayTakesVidCamera? Not only is it a hoot, but it clearly shows Clay lightly making fun of Quiana about her shopping habit, and how she bought two of the same shirt. Watch him while he gets her to tell the story - even though she really doesn't want to do so - and then watch his face while she's telling the story. He's affectionately mocking her, and clearly getting a great deal of amusement from it. But they are both taking it in fun. No one is offended. They're just having a good time, and laughing about it.

Personally, I have always said that I could never take Clay as a friend - I just have a low tolerance for teasing. But as a fan....from a distance....not taking anything personally..... The man is a riot.

I am so enjoying this spell checker, hee.