Minneapolis, MN -- Dec. 19 and 20, 2007

ldyjocelyn

from CV...

Sean's mom read the second story. Old news maybe??? She tried for seven years to get pregnant and finally had Sean. He started playing drums at an early age and had a sound proof room. He's wise beyond his years.

yeah, that is cool

Wonder if Sean knew about beforehand or if it was a surprise?

Wonder if she's a member of the OFC? *g*

Some of us only get one channel.

I know. I know. I'm fortunate. I laugh at my human nature, but I'm not forgetting how lucky I am.

Hee. I know. I'm sure I would too.

Qeez my dog's can't make up their minds......one wants in...one wants out...other one wants out...other one wants in....they both want in....both want out. I'm getting my exercise tonight.

ruhro! no sound....

Some of us only get one channel.

I know. I know. I'm fortunate. I laugh at my human nature, but I'm not forgetting how lucky I am.

Hee. I know. I'm sure I would too.

Qeez my dog's can't make up their minds......one wants in...one wants out...they both want in....both want out out...other one wants out...other one wants in....I'm getting my exercise tonight.

So maybe it's my animal nature, except I can do my own opening and shutting of the door. :cryingwlaughter:

His voice is so sublime on that medley. Sigh.

I'm here! Finally!

cindi, I know what you mean. This month has FLOWN by! And I get to see boyfriend on Saturday! EEEEEEEE!

Quiana sounds so good....

BTW, I heard this the other day on the radio, followed immediately by MDYK, followed immediately by Celebrate Me Home. Of course, none of them sounded as good.