#17: The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• .ni tif ot ecin os s'tI. driew adink lla er'uoy kniht I.
    • There's a soft rawness to his tone.
    • He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!
    • He's like a chameleon in a kaleidoscope.
    • Let Clay Aiken take you back.
    • I volunteer to polish his balls for him. I bet that would make his putter stand up on end.
    • Blog me Baby!!!
    • I am no-account cover lover.

The Eagles racked up 56 points today against the undefeated Lions. I don't know, Claygasm, I think it was a fluke.

I think it was those pretty yellow and blue uniforms they were wearing! :lol:

I have finally been working on my song. Question: Is someone who knows something able to cut out the banter that preceeds a lot of the songs? Or are we rating that too?

Pictures? Here's a few.....

Kimmelsing.jpg

KimmelGlance.jpg

178920236-L.jpg

hair.jpg

smilingavatar.jpg

MichiganDCATbend.jpg

EEEEEEEEE!!! I'm now a body guard. Does that mean I get to ravish protect Clay's body?

...sigh... I think I'm destined to always be a dog walker. Too bad because if my fantasies dreams ever came true and Clay were to hire me, Body Guard would be my job of choice. Imagine the possibilities. They're endless really. In my mind anyway.

Can you think of a better job?

EEEEEEEEE!!! I'm now a body guard. Does that mean I get to ravish protect Clay's body?

...sigh... I think I'm destined to always be a dog walker. Too bad because if my fantasies dreams ever came true and Clay were to hire me, Body Guard would be my job of choice. Imagine the possibilities. They're endless really. In my mind anyway.

The first thing that popped into my mind was "his masseuse" - :)

The first thing that popped into my mind was "his masseuse" - :)

shower assistant?

The first thing that popped into my mind was "his masseuse"

You beat me to it--I was thinking, "That's the job I want!" Second place would be Angela's job during WDC!

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but there's a thread at the CB regarding Broken Wings moving up the 'top-rated' chart at Youtube. Wouldn't it be great if it would move up significantly enough for others to discover Clay? Here it is:

bwah..you guys are cracking me up. I've had a few embarassing moments where I met someone in the fandom..had long conversations with them..but looked at them blankly the next time we met. I think all of us meet so many people at these gatherings that it's understandable when confusion sets in.

Does ths mean when I walk right past you in Wichita, you'll forgive me? I know JaMar pointed you out to me in San Diego, but I couldn't pick you out of a lineup I my life depended on it. I'm one of the worst when it comes to remembering people. According to champion we've met several times, but I only remember once or twice. It's embarrassing.

HEY, you Bookwhore you!!! I resemble that remark!!!

I did so recognize that avi and I know her name from another board and I know her name in real life. I just couldn't remember ducky's name here - but now I'll never forget it!!

Where's the "sticking the tongue out" emoticon when I need it!!!????

:biggrin:

I had to give you a hard time. If it's any consolation, I can't tell you how many times I've read one of Gibby's posts, thinking it was mine.. :cryingwlaughter: thinking "I said that? I don't remember saying that?"

MichiganDCATbend.jpg

Oh, now this made me do a double-take! :clap:

I had to give you a hard time. If it's any consolation, I can't tell you how many times I've read one of Gibby's posts, thinking it was mine.. :cryingwlaughter: thinking "I said that? I don't remember saying that?"

I didn't know Gibby was GibbGal - Crap - I don't know how you guys remember who you are with differing names - I can't even remember my passwords on my bank accounts. :cryingwlaughter:

So, Is it really a new "Desperate Housewifes" tonight??? :)

Good one.. I can hear you now..yes Clay I know I took your complete measurements last week but you ate 3 Krispy Kremes...I just wanna make sure you didn't grow another inch or two. heee

So....Waldo reacts to Krispy Kremes? Who knew?

CG, I'm pretty sure luckiest1 will be able to clip the banter from your song once you've made your decisions. I'm about half done with my song already....I actually think I may make it by October 1 (OK, so Sept. 30 was the deadline, but I have the first off from work....)

I want to be his tailor.

So you can measure his inseam? :eusa_whistle:

yep, inseam, outseam...I'm good for all of them.

Good one.. I can hear you now..yes Clay I know I took your complete measurements last week but you ate 3 Krispy Kremes...I just wanna make sure you didn't grow another inch or two. heee

...did you ever see this episode of Friends? YouTube Joey's Tailor

:RedGuy: Yeah. tailor is good.

Edited by laughn

**runs out to buy DH a box of Krispy Kremes***

**runs out to buy DH a box of Krispy Kremes***

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

eta: Whooooooo Hooooooo!!!! I'm on top!!!! Yay! :XmasRed:

Edited by canuck2010