#21: "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay really is a smorgasbord of yummy goodness. Can I have the drumstick, please?
    • He loved his seconddom, and his seconddom loved him back.
    • I want to be Clay Aiken when I grow up.
    • In this concert's solemn setting, he IS joy.
    • Clay's voice is his niche.
    • Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should.
    • And two weeks ago, I didn't know who Clay Aiken was
    • Ahhhh.....like the first little snowflakes of the season, the first little lip bites of the holiday concerts are just as beautiful...
    • He is who he is and that is what the world gets.. the real Clay.
    • My fangirly is in full blush, yo!
    • He has thrown down a gauntlet, and dared us to pick it up.
    • Sigh, guh, thud, swoon, wonderstruck, overwhelmed, floored, astounded!

Maybe I'm a 'bad fan' (heh), but if I had a M&G with THE MAN...I wouldn't even THINK about asking about the freakin' CD. :8: If figure it'll happen when it happens, you know?

I'm DYING, however, to know why the HELL he shaved his arms some months ago...

But mainly, I'd just sorta :hubbahubba: and somehow mumble.

:17f71c4d: :urhot: :lipstick:

Just bringing this forward. I am nothing if not annoying determined! :cryingwlaughter:

O Come O Come Emmanuel

Jesus Medley - luckiest1

Mary Did You Know - Toots

Merry Christmas With Love

Jazzy Medley - Gibby

Christmas Waltz - liney23

Who Would Imagine a King (Angela) - ialreadyam

Welcome To Our World - jmh123

O Holy Night - keepingfaith

Hark the Herald Angels Sing/Oh Come All Ye Faithful

Sentimental Medley - duckyvee

Where Are You Christmas (Quiana)

My Grown Up Christmas List - FearOfH2O

Don't Save It All For Christmas Day - couchie

All Is Well - KAndre

ETA that y'all might want to go and grab your individual file from deborah760's Wichita clack here. Uploaded by running free at the CH.

I would LOVE to take care of Quiana's WAYC!

I have seen the Angela/Quianna pictures in 3 different places and they all say "and her comments" but I don't see any comments. Am I blind? Or, is my computer playing a trick on me AGAIN???

Sounds like he's already loosening up from opening night. Not surprising, since opening night is always about seeing how all the timing works and how the pacing feels. Rehearsals are never quite the same as a real performance.

In person...I thought they looked very classy.

I am sure they were very expensive, but I know very few women who want that much extra material billowing around their hips and rear-end!

I didn't say I thought they looked expensive. I thought both of the girls looked beautiful in them, in person. After the show they came out to the busline and there was a lot of talk about the dresses and they both seemed to be very pleased with them and how they looked in them. Just sayin'

I have to say that hearing that man sing my name soooo many times just does me in!! He is freaking gorgeous in the clips!! Cute is gone (for now)....just one handsome man rawr!!!

have to postwhore to say I truly understand...... heee Angela Angie..I'll answer to it all.

I have been watching the IBHFC medley... HAWT!!! in the extreme in a couple of places. He just turns into this sexy beast when he sings a certain kind of song. I think this medley is going to be a favorite of mine! Whew!!!

Whilst listening to the decidedly not cute, exceedingly hot, super sexy spiritual singer man, I found myself drawn to this photo again. Lawd jesus, he's so fine.

This will probably only be interesting to me, but indulge me. Most folks know that I hatesssss strongly dislike graphics that change the colour of his eyes. What's interesting about this is, I didn't change them one bit - I merely removed the rest of the colour from the photo. He really does have the most fascinating eyes. Or maybe it's just me *g*

Regular

th_MesmerizeREG.jpg

Widescreen

th_MesmerizeWS.jpg

I am reposting these in case anybody saved the first ones I posted the other day. After seeing them on a regular monitor, I was aghast to see that they were a completely different colour than what I saw on my laptop screen. Eeep!! Anyway, this is what they were supposed to look like. (if the background looks brownish on your screen- refresh- it should be a red wine colour)

th_Captivating1280x800.jpg

th_Captivating1024x768.jpg

Playbiller.... me....me... I'm not going to any and I would love a hat/scarf combo. Figure out what tax/shipping etc. would be and I will send you a check! Pretty please with Clay on top! hehehe :thankyou:

I read about her last night at the OFC in the Wichita thread. Apparently she is a mess. Had a blog and was accusing Clay of keeping her blog from being popular and demanded that he stop and tell people to support her blog. Threatening him if he didn't. There was a bit more, but I just read it real fast and went to the next red font post. They probably got her picture from her blog before they banned her from the OFC.

I read last night that he had death threats from her. They are taking it seriously, as they should, cause it sounds like she needs some help!

Play... I can't respond to pm's from this computer. I'll respond tomorrow at work, where I can. Thanks for the offer!!!