All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

June 24:

Impressive. RT @briancyrarttwitpic.com/9x758c Military said I couldn't be gay. Counselor said I couldn't paint. I think I can

599956284.jpg

Like a religion!! RT @katiemls123 Watching a rerun of The Closer. Do you still watch this show?
My money is on Pope RT @warriorsurvivor@clayaiken who do you think the leak is?

June 27

We're all gonna just have to eat twice as many #Oreos now! yhoo.it/MAlX2J Get to eating folks!! Way to go #Kraft !

Retweet from direction61898:

@clayaiken I remember my first clay concert. I was 4 when he was on idol. I'm fourteen now and I still have a Clay playlist on my phone :)
@jax5230 Mercy! Now I feel old! But congratulations!!! (And thanks!) :-)

Retweet from HeatherJacobs4:

@clayaiken Listening to Clay Aiken songs makes my day just so much better!

June 29

I love Charlie Rose, but @EricaRHill and@jeffglor were magic today on@CBSThisMorning ! They are great together!
#torrid

Retweet from IAMJosette1:

@clayaiken I'm pissed at Today, maybe I should ck out CBSThisMorning.
@IAMJosette1 I think everyone is pissed at Today. Definitely head over to CBS This Morning. Love it!

RLS6 then tweeted this:

@IAMJosette1 @clayaiken NEVER! I'm still pissed at something Phyllis George said on CBS This Morning... 27 years ago.

Clay replied:

@RLS6 @IAMJosette1 ha ha. What was it?

Retweet from monidol:

@clayaiken Students who bullied N.Y. bus monitor are suspended for a yearcnn.com/2012/06/29/us/… #cnn
I could go for this! img.ly/kbh9

large-1.jpg

June 30

My first car didn't have air conditioning. How am I still alive?!? img.ly/kdJp

large1.jpg

Retweet from SashaSchech:

I don't think there's ever an inappropriate season to wear @clayaiken Christmas shorts. #FYI

Retweet from Arsenio Hall:

@clayaiken Let me guess! It's hot as a motherfucka' down there today?
It's hotter than that!! RT @ArsenioOFFICIALLet me guess! It's hot as a motherfucka' down there today? img.ly/keeh

large-2.jpg

July 9

Retweet from AlexJGiggey:

@clayaiken will always be my idol, even outside of America.

Retweet from leowjh93:

@clayaiken Sending you a :) from Singapore.#missyou #lotsoflove
Because nothing has been confirmed yet RT tribecca112: why do u have to be a detective to find Clay Aiken concert dates ??
Me too! RT @MelanieThillens @clayaikenJust turned down a dinner so that I can be on the chat on Tuesday!

Retweet from Gonzogurl:

@pklittle @clayaiken I drive a 21 y.o. car so I can save to go to Clay Aiken concerts in other parts of USA:)

Retweet from White_Daddy_C:

@ArsenioOFFICIAL wow I just watch an old episode where your guest was barry manilow and it was great, gotta have @clayaiken on

Retweet from perfectdayaly:

@clayaiken I'm a better person today because of my association with your music and your fans. :)
We are 15 minutes away from an all new episode of @TheCloser_TNT If you arent so excited youre about to scream, we cant be friends anymore!
They treat my Brenda Leigh so badly!!! Honestly makes me wanna cry!@TheCloser_TNT @kyrasedgwick
I feel like I am WAY too invested in@TheCloser_TNT I'm so wound up that I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight! I dont want it to end EVER
My obsession over West Wing PALES in comparison to my investment in@TheCloser_TNT Seriously! I think it is bordering on the unhealthy now!!

July 13:

Retweet from toni1991:

I need my peeps to vote for @clayaiken to judge AI. This would be awesome. He is what AI needs to get back on track. po.st/rlnuR3

Retweet from katiemulrain:

I think @clayaiken should be a new judge on American Idol....

Retweet from Canuck1959:

If you're in Washington, DC on Oct. 20th join in the fun with @clayaiken - National Inclusion Project shar.es/tGZ5o via@ShareThis

Retweet from Jeanie3legs:

@clayaiken is the obvious choice to fill one of the judges seats on AI & @ArsenioOFFICIALshould fill the other.

Retweet from eyelurveazuns:

I would probably start watching #AI again if@clayaiken was judging...

Retweet from Arsenio Hall:

@clayaiken <----- there is ONLY one logical and perfect choice for a new IDOL judge! Especially when it comes to IDOL alumni!!!#feelme?

July 15

I'll be watching! RT @lifetimetv: You don’t want to miss tonight’s new episode of#DropDeadDiva on at 9/8c!: mylt.tv/jFq
Which of these three would u choose@ArsenioOFFICIAL ? haha New American Idol judge:communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/t…
I cried during this! #thecloser finale is hitting me SOOOO much harder than The West Wing ever did! soc.li/kK8qQCc@TheCloser_TNT

Retweet from iTheMusicGirl:

@clayaiken You are just what AmericanIdol needs. You are by far the best choice for the new judge. I need all my followers to vote for Clay!

July 16

Retweet from lauren5230:

@clayaiken ill be at your gala this year its my first one i cant wait!!! Let's send some kids to camp :)

Retweet from Brianna52xo:

@clayaiken I found a picture from when I was 7 in my Clay shirt from Idol tour!pic.twitter.com/KN0E5VgA

Ax97jiHCQAEtXoz.jpg

July 18

Why hasn't the GOP blamed Obama for these droughts? Someone is dropping the ball.
Great ideas! RT @ssorich @clayaiken I included you on my dream #AmericanIdoljudges' panel, right beside Stevie Nicks.tinyurl.com/6wkbrv2

Retweet from ElizabethImbrie:

.@clayaiken When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. Jonathan Swift

July 19

Yay @DowntonAbbey gets 16 Emmy noms. And 6 of them are acting nods (more than any other show!) #HOLLA
Can u sell my house? ;-) RT @wandacleo: We're talking about FLOORING on the message board! Pls ask us a question to keep us occupied

Retweet from TigerCubGirl82:

@clayaiken @DowntonAbbey Excited for Downton, but frustrated that Community STILL gets shut out for comedy!!!!#sixseasonsandamovie

July 25

Ciaran Hinds on #politicalanimal is supposed 2b fmr gov of NC, but I've NEVER heard a NCian with an accent like that. Boo ... but great show
Girl at the Harris Teeter checkout: "Has anyone ever told you you look like that 'Adam Seacrest' from that show?"

July 27

Never mind. You'll get what you get, and that will be it. Done.
Gonna be my new FB profile pic! Make it yours too?? pic.twitter.com/DJsLU5wt

Ay2S6BOCYAEjaBh.jpg

Staying in sync does not seem to be a forte of British dancers... especially when compared to the Chinese 4 years ago.#mercy

July 28

I think we're good in MI. Just need to sell soon. RT @mkcraig2: @clayaiken I don't see Michigan on your list!
Wish I cld send these storms we keep gettingEVERY NIGHT 2 the Midwest! They need the rain, and Im tired of my crap DirecTv going out nightly

August 5

Thanks for following me! ;-) RT@DianePSampson: you were a self righteous hypocrite 2 ur fans 4 years. u're STILL self righteous & arrogant.
What? I missed it! RT @callmeBabby:@clayaiken 'Whatdidya think of the multiple shoutouts to you during Wipeout this week?
Just turned TV on and I'm on Smarter than a Fifth Grader! Wow I was chunky then! I think@includingkids should get $ every time it airs!
To highlight IDIOCY!! ;-) RT @coopersgirlba:@DianePSampson why do you answer these people. grrrr!