All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

August 6

Retweet from Debbie Gibson:

Cant wait! I heart Clay n NIP RT@Conehead76: Getting really excited 4@includingkids gala on 10/20! Gonna be AWESOME! @clayaiken @deesnider
What an idiot!! Ha ha ha RT @Canuck1949:@clayaiken LOL "Anti-gay protest goes hilariously wrong (VIDEO) huff.to/OUvHWd

August 20

Retweet from Meghan McCain (McCainBlogette):

It's shockingly ignorant and insane comments like Todd Akin's that make me think the end of the world really is coming in 2012...
2nd place on Idol. 2nd place on Apprentice. And now thanks to @RepToddAkin I'm only the 2nd stupidest Aiken!

August 21

Ironic, but true RT @TessRafferty:@clayaiken knows more about how a woman's body works than @RepToddAkin.
Lets B clear- THIS Aiken RESPECTS a womans right 2 choose. Maybe@RepToddAkin could use some lessons from me on the female body! Haha #irony

August 24

Retweet from lauren5230

Everyone's packing for our long ride to Miami... What am I doing? Well.. I'm downloading @clayaiken music ... I'll worry about clothes l8r

Retweet from mrbaconclay

@clayaiken One of your biggest fans Patti is going to finally get to see you for the first time in IL this year. She is a friend of mine. =)
Ha! U shld b a comedian RT@ArsenioOFFICIAL: saw Lance Armstrong get off bike &take a leak n the bushes. The bush exploded, &burst n2 flames

Retweet from Arsenio Hall:

@clayaiken THEN, I heard the voice of Mark coming from the burning bush. Not bible Mark. Mark McGwire! VO "Hey what kind of PISS IS THAT"?
@ArsenioOFFICIAL that made me literally LOL

August 25

That's a great idea. Take a pic & tweet it when you're done RT @dabrand5: did U know that I'm try to make a blanket of ur Concert t-shirts
Im pretty sure u meant "Akin", right? Im a nice guy! Ha! ;-) RT @cher: let Aiken get raped by man with HIV/AIDS.Nothing will happen, right?
Almost 20 years later & I STILL buy Welch's juice solely b/c of this kid! Best product spokesperson ever! I miss him.

JessMcV123 replied:

@clayaiken you could probably buy Welch's FROM him. I was watching a "Where are they now?" Child Stars show and he works at a NC Walmart!

To which Clay replied:

@JessieMcV123 check your facts before you talk about someone. :-(

I guess he works at a Texas WalMart now...

August 28

Playing drinking game with my brother now. We drink every time we see a black person on screen at the RNC convention.#soberasamormon
My charity is. Why isn't your party? ;-)@johnrich: @clayaiken I thought your charity was for inclusion, not EXCLUSION. What happened?
@johnrich I think that a party that is hoping to represent and lead a country as diverse as America is should not be homogenous as the GOP

August 31

Retweet from Debbie Gibson:

Can't wait for @clayaiken 's benefit n to see pals @ArsenioOFFICIALand @deesnider onstage n outta da' boredroom 4 Natl Inclusion Project!
I'm glad she had the freedom to choose RT @JustRondal:@clayaiken your mom should have considered abortion

September 4

Retweet from Meghan McCain:

I don't care what side of the aisle you're on - everyone should participate in our political process and exercise their right to vote.

Retweet from Eliza Byard (Executive Director of GLSEN):

@glsen reached out to both parties + I'm pleased to report that LGBT youth issues/bullying prevention made Democratic Platform. #DNC2012
Now THIS convention floor looks like America! #diversityrocks#hypotheticallydrunk
She just whooped Ann Romney's ass so hard that Ann's horse felt it!!! #michelle2016
Well stated! RT “@LeylaFL1: STFU“@clayaiken: Now THIS convention floor looks like America! #diversityrocks#hypotheticallydrunk

September 5

Retweet from DemConvention:

Governor Jim Hunt: "This is a time to drive America forward."#DNC2012

Retweet from NEAMedia:

Fmr NC Gov. Jim Hunt "Teachers have hardest and most important job in America. They are building our nation." #DNC2012
I miss Jim Hunt! Just watched his DNC speech. I wish he had run for governor again!!!
Thanks for supporting teachers!! RT @NEAMedia: @clayaikenThanks for RT!
I'm the guy who's tweets you are reading so much! Thanks for your time, support, and energy! RT @Politobetch: @clayaiken who the F are you?
Amen to that! RT @holleywholly: @clayaiken you taught me that it's okay to be weird..
OMG!! Can we PLEASE just repeal the 22nd Amendment?? I want him back!!

Retweet from bengreenman:

Bill Clinton should be the Secretary of Explaining Things.
If Obama & Co. could communicate as well as Billy Boy the margin would be 15 points!

September 6

Glad u helped him get elected the 1st time!! Imma come on ur new show & play the kazoo! RT @ArsenioOFFICIAL: Bill Clinton speech ... WOW!!!
James Taylor just represented NC so well performing on the#DNC2012 stage!

Retweet from improvedme:

Watching James Taylor singing Carolina in my Mind at DNC reminds me of @clayaiken and his first tour. Great memories.
I LOVE Joe Biden, but he's putting me to sleep! I wish he'd just drop an F-bomb and make it interesting up in here!!
I'm gonna let others respond 2 ur ignorant ass “@Kali4niadazed: GO FUCK URSELF UR A GAY 1% U DONT CARE ABT THE REST OF UR GAY FRIENDS FUCK U
Yeah. He's getting a bit better. RT “@bonn66: @clayaiken stay awake he has some good things he is saying”
Yes... That and generally ignorant. RT @RosaRo11: @clayaiken clay funny thing is he supports Obama ... U think he's confused ?
@Tommieandalyson all I've said for the past two nights are great things about the DNC. Pay attention before you say dumbass things
That's perfectly fine. I still like you too! ;-) RT @PritiKothari:@ClayAiken I'm a hardcore Republican but I still like you.
That lonely limb is gonna break! Ha! RT @casey_grant111: Gonna go out on a limb here and say @clayaiken for President 2016!
Disagreement does NOT mean dislike! RT @LettieMN: @PritiKothariSome of your Republican fans think you dislike all Republicans.
@Tommieandalyson Apology accepted and I'll apologize for my language. :-)

September 12

Happy birthday 2 my great friend @RubenStuddard ! Love u brother! :-) His new EP is out now at http://reverbnation.com/rubenstuddard & it's FREE. Go get it!

Retweet from Marlee Matlin:

Religious intolerance whether its disrespectful or violent is shameful. After anniversary of 9/11 haven't BOTH sides learned anything?

September 13

OMG! That makes me feel OLD!! RT @TheBrandiOShow: @lolodva@nolanpadilla American idol season 2 tour @clayaikenpic.twitter.com/X3LdwEqo

A2slHumCEAAmz8q.jpg

We can still love each other! ;-) RT @CrossCheckCathy:@clayaiken Love the old school pic! This was the time I swore I would marry you!! ;)