#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

1 hour ago, merrieeee said:

Interesting tweet:

Waiting on Clay Aiken.and waiting..and waiting! LOL! It's all good!

Read the comments on Facebook.  She interviewed him, and it's going to be in Billboard magazine, hopefully this weekend!  EEEEE!

ldyj made the cool new banner - love his expression in those pictures!! Thanks for the thanks on the new colors. There are parts I still can't find, like the grey color outlining this composition box, but I did find a place to change the background color of the long box that says Quote above the quote box today. :confetti-1:

Billboard - hooray!

Those pictures are freakin' adorable!

I got to listen to most of the interview tonight.  Thought it was very interesting, and I love hearing him talk as a rational person should talk.  I am so proud to be a Clay Aiken fan!

From CV. 

.@clayaiken thanks for jumping on our statewide call. appreciate you taking the time. #VirWINia cc: @JDahmanIII

.@clayaiken on the #VirWINia call tonight: "@HillaryClinton is the person we need to build on @POTUS's progress--your work is so important!"

Good afternoon all!  I had to get up REALLY early this morning to attend a meeting 1 1/2 hours away from me, and then drive back the same distance.  So, at this point, I'm home...and I'm tired!  I also have another event to attend (this time for fun) this evening, so it's good for me to be at home.

Watching Bold Blend from this morning right now.  The first five minutes had me cracking up like crazy!  Clay and Carrie definitely do not agree on most topics!

ETA: YouTube of the third episode.