#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

Is this Al Roker the weatherman?
So thrilled to be working with #AlRoker @alroker_entmnt on our #BoldBlendtalk show! Log on to Bold.global or Bold Facebook to watch! Thanks @clayaiken @msselenahill @leximccammond @bustle @opportunitylives @blackenterprise @siliconharlem @monicanyc13 @wired_nyc @marijoymari for joining our debut episode! #tech #blm #harlem#harlemnews #4harlem

From Instagram.  

Picture in next post  

25 likes

Soooo does anyone know if the 2 clips from The View posted here is the whole thing (completely forgot to tape it)? or know any reason why CV doesn't have it in the vault yet? I found the full Bold episode, plan to watch that later (also surprised the vault doesn't have that yet either). I don't really go on CV unless I need to so if I missed something.... ? 

Thanks for all the hard work you do ldyj and merrieeee to bring things over, I've been keeping up with his segments with Megan McCain, I really enjoy them!!

Hey shorty!  I can answer your first question:  yes, the two clips posted online are the only things on The View that feature Clay.  Now, why CV hasn't posted the clips yet...I don't know.

Good to see you, and thanks for the compliment!

Finally I watched the View. It was so well done! I thought the production was excellent, the mix of longer scenes and quick comments, and of course Clay always does so well expressing his views. Good discussion - actually got the folks at the table thinking about their own conversations. 

The Bold Media thing was good too, excellent idea and I'm so glad they're doing this. Go Clay!!

• Like 1

Good morning all!  Busy time of the year for me -- lots of library instruction sessions!  Two got cancelled for me today, though, so a bit of free time!

It does seem like we go from "feast to famine," but I also think that's partially because "we" got used to (many times) having a plethora of Clay all the time (see:  2003-2004; 2008).  IMO, we've settled into more of a normal type of thing with being a fan.  We'll still have feasts, but we also need to get used to the famines.  (Also IMO:  having a famine makes me appreciate the feasts!)

shorty, CV has the latest View clip up in the vault now.

Email from the National Inclusion Project:

Bid ONLINE!

For the first time in a long time, we've taken a portion of our silent auction ONLINE! The auction includes items exclusively available online and a few items that will start online and continue at the Champions Gala. (There will also be some amazing items available only at the live event in Charlotte, so make sure you register today!)

https://www.32auctions.com/inclusionproject

And to make sure everyone is included this year in our fun and prizes, we have ALSO opened up our raffle ticket sales online. All supporters can purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win two Gold Seats at the 2017 Champions Gala (valued at $2000) OR for a chance to win a 14K White Gold 1.99 Carat Diamond Pendent Necklace from Diamonds Direct (valued at $1300)!

1 ticket for $20, 3 tickets for $50 and 6 tickets for $100

Winning tickets will be drawn at the Champions Gala in Charlotte, NC on Oct 22nd. You do NOT have to be present to win!

http://www.inclusionproject.org/shop/