# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Fun watching and loved that Clay was on with Meghan--he's pretty sharp!

Maybe I am just too much of a rule follower--but, I didn't think it was fair that they gave Joy an extra 20 seconds.

Then she went on to win.  (Yes, I know it was all in good fun--but still.....)

Love the new banner!!  Some great new pics. I wonder if stuffedplay had puppets and was anything like the puppets that they did on Celebrity Apprentice.  Clay was SO GOOD at it.  He and Lisa were comedy gold.  I actually didn't recognize her at first in the pics above.  

Clay is awfully cute in shorts!!!  Actually, he's just awfully cute in anything!!!

14 minutes ago, RIFAN said:

Love the new banner!!  Some great new pics. I wonder if stuffedplay had puppets and was anything like the puppets that they did on Celebrity Apprentice.  Clay was SO GOOD at it.  He and Lisa were comedy gold.  I actually didn't recognize her at first in the pics above.  

Clay is awfully cute in shorts!!!  Actually, he's just awfully cute in anything!!!

Nope, no puppets.  From this page, http://wptheater.org/show/stuffed/

A bulimic, a compulsive eater, a confident overweight gal, and a chronically thin chick walk into a play and… what happens next could only be told by comic mastermind Lisa Lampanelli. With signature wit and razor-sharp insight, Lampanelli’s famously irreverent voice comes to the New York stage with Stuffed, bringing together four women’s disparate stories to paint an acerbically witty and ultimately poignant portrait of the insanity of a world that forces women to address hard-hitting issues like: Is eating an ice cream sandwich in the shower an emotionally fulfilling activity? When it comes to blue jeans, should one opt for a camel toe or a muffin top? And the ultimate question: can food and body-image issues ever truly be conquered or are we all just destined to be Stuffed? #StuffedPlay

I LOVE his silver hair.  I've always thought silver haired young guys were cool, and I think it's great that Clay joined that club.  He may not think so, because then he feels old, but whatever.

24 minutes ago, ninna721 said:

I loved him singing this so much that I put the audio in my iPod and had it on repeat.  He looked hauntingly beautiful to me that night. Unfortunately, I've not been able to rewatch much of that final show--such a travesty--but, this is the part that I could watch a million times and it still wouldn't be enough.