How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

Finally, the clues fell into place for me...[As the saying goes -- hindsight is 20-20] 

Looking back at Clay's heads-up posting ..I think theme of his cryptic messages was "Focus on the mouth/lips" 

Totally loved this version . ..found myself instantly smiling when he surprised with beatboxing..🤣

>>'news worth smiling about'>>multiple facial images highlighting mouth >>beatboxing !!

Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend.  My husband and I spent the past Friday evening/Saturday afternoon at our local Blues & Heritage Music Festival.  It was good to get outside and hear some live music!

This came through my Google News alert for Clay recently.  I get this channel via my Sling subscription, but I don't see the episode.  I'll have to keep an eye out for this episode.  (Full article in the News Section.)

Is ‘American Idol’ Rigged? New TV Show Unearths Voting Fraud Claims

On 9/4/2022 at 2:32 PM, ldyjocelyn said:

Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend.  My husband and I spent the past Friday evening/Saturday afternoon at our local Blues & Heritage Music Festival.  It was good to get outside and hear some live music!

This came through my Google News alert for Clay recently.  I get this channel via my Sling subscription, but I don't see the episode.  I'll have to keep an eye out for this episode.  (Full article in the News Section.)

Is ‘American Idol’ Rigged? New TV Show Unearths Voting Fraud Claims

So American Idol is rigged? Wow, it only took them 20 years to figure out what Clay’s fans knew in 20 seconds 🤔

Happy Anniversary to Kelly.. and a Happy, happy birthday to merrieeee 🥳❤️

• Like 1