July 17th Philadelphia

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am almost out of practice after such a long break...

so chat tonight during the show and post reports and pictures and recaps too...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah...she's out of practice....I can tell....'cause she wanted to relive Frisco again on this date. I changed the location to Philly. *g*

:medium-smiley-070: :allgood:

BWAH....thanks for cleaning up after me ldyJ :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hi all you crazy people!!! *huge hugs* A friend of a friend won tickets to tonight's show and couldn't go, so she gave them to me! SQUEEEEEEE! If I see you there and I don't recognize you or forget your name...please forgive me! It has been a looooooooooong time!

OMG I'm going to see Clay! Everyone enjoy the show!!!!!

Miss you all!

MUAH!

:Tour3:

From CB:

Just got back to my hotel room ... listened to the Sound check!!! Gahhhhh!!! He was wearing cargo shorts, blue shirt, flops (I think he was wearing tennis shoes earlier). Seemed like he sang parts of all of the songs...except he sang the entire "Lover All Alone" and "Because You Loved Me". At one point he came walking toward the back to where we were standing (behind the chain link fence) (EEEEEEEEE!)... and sat down in the middle section to listen to Angela's solo. He was sitting slouched down ... feet were up on the seat in front of him and he pivoted around - legs and feet up in the air - to get out of his seat...!!! He was on his phone a few times. He GIGGLED a couple times, too!!!! Sorry this is so air-head-ish, but I am in a hurry to get over to the venue now. Also sorry I didn't have a camera to show you all the video of the "pivot." I know I would have watched it over and over about a million times!!

Awww you are too sweet!!!! I'll probably have a fangirly recap to share after, because I am definitely claymatey and fangirly all over again now that he is touring!

Hope everyone is peaceful and happy and well!!!! MUAH!

YAY stitchie is in da house!!!! looking forward to your recap...hope you would drop in more often.

It does not sound good bottle

from CB via CH:

Bad News Tonight Regarding Philly Clack Gathering

Just got some bad news regarding tonights clackering...

HD just called me, they were checked on the way into the venue and told, "No camera's, right ladies......Zero tolerance for camera's tonight.....He will stop the show if he sees a camera........."

Not sure of any other details.....she's going to call me back, she's on her way back to her car with her camera right now!!!

NOOOOOOOO

more report from CH:

Just got off the phone with Corabeth with a pre-concert report: HOT & HUMID!!! The venue is very much like WolfTrap. They had their bags checked but Invisible926 did get her camera in. YAY!!

Corabeth only has 2 bars left on her phone and we were cut off 3 times while talking so not sure what the reception will be like tonight.

By the way, the posters are selling in the 2900s now so if indeed there are only 3000 available, Syracuse may be the last chance to get one!

------

institches! You get your ass back here and explain where the hell you've been! :angry::P

Oh...I wish I were going to the Philly concert.... :( Oh...oh....

So will you be at any others? California? Florida? :Tour3: :TourExcite: I was SOOOOO hoping that we could DO Clay together.... :hubbahubba:

Detailed report post coit...er...post concert, missy! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

from CH...

local news in venue...from local ABC...

Hee artquests first night being cellstream host...she is doung very well...

WOW eHP at front row again ....but around 8 feet from the stage...

some men not much, looks like lots were dragged to this....orchestra in black

Screaming now....just starting!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don;t know if this is Clay or from the orchestra...but they just said that there are people from all over...Florida, california, north Carolina...

Hee KAndre talkign about how much leg and arm room they have...

they are cracking down on people with cell phones taking pictures...

jerome was spotted...his butt...hee

KAndre was leering at his butt...

KAndre calls the rchestra the Ninja orchestra since they are wearing black, with sandals and some people are even wearing fedoras

Sean and Jessie just came out...

Peeking in. Hubby is napping. It sounds like Clay may be clamping down on the clack. Really I can't say as if I blame him. No tomatoes please.

:cryingwlaughter: In comparison I just saw a TV commercial for Taylor Hicks. One night only at the Welks Theater in Branson, Missouri.

kandre is in the building. Yeah.........

*waves* my first night trying to stream both cellcert and baseball game while posting in both cellcert thread and game thread. I also have my regular Tuesday night yahoo.chat tonight with my Clayfriends. I hope you'll be kind if I f**k up.

I hear CLAY!

Sorta....

Edited by jamar1700

Via CV:

From BB4CA:

From the M&G: (Gwen)

Khaki cargo shorts, purple henley, messy hair, "These Open Arms" is his favorite song to sing right now...Invisible is the song he never gets tired of singing...M&G badges have a pic of his grandfather's tractor....

No dogs along on tour cuz Jesse is allergic